South Dakota Republican Party Passes Resolution Calling For Obama's Impeachment

"They" impeached Clinton, if I am not mistaken. That worked well. That shameless hussy. But, a generation earlier, Nixon resigned when faced with this disgrace, Clinton just soldiered on like nothing happened. Huh? Something is rotten in Denmark. It's ok, being a lying corrupt conniving creep now. It's just politics as usual. Impeach away!

To you its a disaster to most people its helped them. Mine as well get over it.

Lie. Filthy lying trash.
What part? I mean I can show you MANY stories of how the ACA is helping people.
To you its a disaster to most people its helped them. Mine as well get over it.

you have some nerve telling us to GET OVER IT

how much are YOU getting subsidized?

you go to hell, we aren't going to GET OVER IT
:lol: Get over it. It ain't gonna be repealed. I don't get subsidized none. Thanks to living in a red state we don't get real good pay for us poor folks so I get to enjoy medicaid. Just got my letter in mail today. :)

You determine how much you get paid by what your job is, regardless of where you live. Pitiful.

great! when do i get to waterboard you?

You don't. I'm an American citizen and you are my enemy. I welcome your best shot. I really wish you would try so I could take my part in destroying the filthy trash enemies in my country.

so what if you are a citizen? its not torture so why put up a fuss?
oh..you really dont want me to...trust me

Only a lying filthy coward would protect terrorists who want to murder them. If you are afraid of Muslim terrorists then I have nothing to fear from trash like you.

Last edited:

:lol: Get over it. It ain't gonna be repealed. I don't get subsidized none. Thanks to living in a red state we don't get real good pay for us poor folks so I get to enjoy medicaid. Just got my letter in mail today. :)

You determine how much you get paid by what your job is, regardless of where you live. Pitiful.

Blue states are increasing min wage. Red states aren't. So yep.

Oh yeah, and the prices of products and housing will remain the same. Right?

Blue states are increasing min wage. Red states aren't. So yep.

yep, so see ya
like California how many businesses has left already?
you go blue states soon you'll all just have the guberment to live off of

The South Dakota Republican Party passed a resolution on Saturday calling for the impeachment of President Barack Obama.

Delegates at the party's annual convention in Rapid City voted 191-176 in favor of the measure, which claims that the president has "violated his oath of office in numerous ways," according to the Sioux Falls Argus Leader.

Specifically, the resolution cited the trade of five Taliban detainees for U.S. Army soldier Bowe Bergdahl, as well as Obama's much-maligned campaign promise that people would be able to keep their existing health insurance under the Affordable Care Act and a recent EPA proposal that would curb emissions from coal power plants.

"Therefore, be it resolved that the South Dakota Republican Party calls on our U.S. Representatives to initiate impeachment proceedings against the president of the United States," the resolution reads, according to the Argus Leader.

MORE: South Dakota Republican Party Passes Resolution Calling For Obama's Impeachment

I'll support Obama's impeachment after Bush is tried for war crimes.

Tell me specifically ONE war crime of George Bush.

Why should we when those calling for impeachment can't point to a single VALID reason for it?

The partisan right hates Obama, that’s their ‘valid,’ and only, reason.

CALL YOUR state CONGRESSCRITTERS AND demand they follow South Dakota and impeachment be started...

lets go

You don't. I'm an American citizen and you are my enemy. I welcome your best shot. I really wish you would try so I could take my part in destroying the filthy trash enemies in my country.

Only a lying filthy coward would protect terrorists who want to murder them. If you are afraid of Muslim terrorists then I have nothing to fear from trash like you.

so then when would you like to be waterboarded? a lot of fuss from you over something that isnt torture. right now id save a terrorist over you..

so then when would you like to be waterboarded? a lot of fuss from you over something that isnt torture. right now id save a terrorist over you..

I know you would. You hate my America. You're just as much my enemy as the enemy you protect. You're what my constitution calls a domestic enemy. I can smell your stench from here.

Last edited:

I know you would. You hate my America. You're just as mu much my enemy as the enemy you protect. You're what my constitution calls a domestic enemy. I can smell your stench from here.

how long have you owned your america? does it have cheaper gas? solar? is the gravity the same? Do you have two moons? Maybe more? Pluto still a planet?

anyways toss me your addy and we can make this happen!

I know you would. You hate my America. You're just as mu much my enemy as the enemy you protect. You're what my constitution calls a domestic enemy. I can smell your stench from here.

how long have you owned your america? does it have cheaper gas? solar? is the gravity the same? Do you have two moons? Maybe more? Pluto still a planet?

Why do you want my addy?

Why do you want my addy?

waterboarding....
You said you would do it since its not torture...walk the walk tough guy

Why do you want my addy?

waterboarding....
You said you would do it since its not torture...walk the walk tough guy

So you want to waterboard citizens who live by the rules, but you don't want to waterboard Islamic murderers to save American lives. That's not surprising. Coward trash hate law-abiding citizens and defend muslim murderers like your president. Two of a kind. Lowest coward filthy trash on earth. Have a wonderful evening.

Forum List

Back