South Dakota Republican Party Passes Resolution Calling For Obama's Impeachment

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
The South Dakota Republican Party passed a resolution on Saturday calling for the impeachment of President Barack Obama.

Delegates at the party's annual convention in Rapid City voted 191-176 in favor of the measure, which claims that the president has "violated his oath of office in numerous ways," according to the Sioux Falls Argus Leader.

Specifically, the resolution cited the trade of five Taliban detainees for U.S. Army soldier Bowe Bergdahl, as well as Obama's much-maligned campaign promise that people would be able to keep their existing health insurance under the Affordable Care Act and a recent EPA proposal that would curb emissions from coal power plants.

"Therefore, be it resolved that the South Dakota Republican Party calls on our U.S. Representatives to initiate impeachment proceedings against the president of the United States," the resolution reads, according to the Argus Leader.

MORE: South Dakota Republican Party Passes Resolution Calling For Obama's Impeachment

I'll support Obama's impeachment after Bush is tried for war crimes.

The South Dakota Republican Party passed a resolution on Saturday calling for the impeachment of President Barack Obama.

Delegates at the party's annual convention in Rapid City voted 191-176 in favor of the measure, which claims that the president has "violated his oath of office in numerous ways," according to the Sioux Falls Argus Leader.

Specifically, the resolution cited the trade of five Taliban detainees for U.S. Army soldier Bowe Bergdahl, as well as Obama's much-maligned campaign promise that people would be able to keep their existing health insurance under the Affordable Care Act and a recent EPA proposal that would curb emissions from coal power plants.

"Therefore, be it resolved that the South Dakota Republican Party calls on our U.S. Representatives to initiate impeachment proceedings against the president of the United States," the resolution reads, according to the Argus Leader.

MORE: South Dakota Republican Party Passes Resolution Calling For Obama's Impeachment

Tell me specifically ONE war crime of George Bush.

Why should we when those calling for impeachment can't point to a single VALID reason for it?

Why should we when those calling for impeachment can't point to a single VALID reason for it?

Benghazi is a lie. IRS is lying. Health care was a lie. Trading five high level terrorists for a ddeserter is criminal.

Just one? How about 269...

The Bush Administration’s Liability for 269 War Crimes

Types of War Crimes « GEORGE W. BUSH, WAR CRIMINAL?

Bush Convicted of War Crimes in Absentia | Foreign Policy Journal

Ex-Counterterrorism Czar Richard Clarke: Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld Committed War Crimes | Democracy Now!

DOJ pursues immunity for Bush and six others for Iraq war crimes | Examiner.com

torture, which Obama protected the Bush Administration from being prosecuted.

Good...the HofR should start proceedings right away. :eusa_clap:

Just one? How about 269...

The Bush Administration’s Liability for 269 War Crimes

Types of War Crimes « GEORGE W. BUSH, WAR CRIMINAL?

Bush Convicted of War Crimes in Absentia | Foreign Policy Journal

Ex-Counterterrorism Czar Richard Clarke: Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld Committed War Crimes | Democracy Now!

DOJ pursues immunity for Bush and six others for Iraq war crimes | Examiner.com

Leftist sites don't bring criminal charges because they have no authority in the USA. It's been six years since he left office. When does the trial start?

Last edited:
The folks in South Dakota know this resolution will go no where.

It was a cry for help...one that has gone out all over the Heartland of this once great country...the greatest ever, so far...as we watch it sink under the burden of misgovernment.

Who knows, we may one day look back on South Dakota's little resolution as we now do on Patrick Henry's little speech about how the next gale that comes down from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me Liberty....

It is unnecessary to complete this, we all already know the rest...unless you were educated in a public school in one of the rotting cities of the North.

Then, you never heard of Patrick Henry.

torture, which Obama protected the Bush Administration from being prosecuted.

Oh bull. Water up a terrorist nose isn't torture.

Last edited:
Actually SD just joins a whole host of others who have been calling for his impeachment for treason and other high crimes and misdemeanors. Giving aid and comfort to the enemy during time of war is treason and a capitol crime.

Is there any "war crime" Bush was guilty of that Obama is not? Obama makes Nixon look like a saint.

Finally
Hope it goes through and other states join in

CALL your state Congresscritters lets get this ball rolling and this hurtful and dangerous man out of lives

:thewave::thewave::thewave:

Last edited:
Last edited:

Forum List

Back