South Dakota Republican Party Passes Resolution Calling For Obama's Impeachment

To you its a disaster to most people its helped them. Mine as well get over it.

Lie. Filthy lying trash.
What part? I mean I can show you MANY stories of how the ACA is helping people.

you have some nerve telling us to GET OVER IT

how much are YOU getting subsidized?

you go to hell, we aren't going to GET OVER IT
:lol: Get over it. It ain't gonna be repealed. I don't get subsidized none. Thanks to living in a red state we don't get real good pay for us poor folks so I get to enjoy medicaid. Just got my letter in mail today. :)

Only an idiot would Brag about qualifying for Medicaid. Good Luck finding a doc that will accept your new insurance policy :laugh2:

Why do you want my addy?

waterboarding....
You said you would do it since its not torture...walk the walk tough guy

So you want to waterboard citizens who live by the rules, but you don't want to waterboard Islamic murderers to save American lives. That's not surprising. Coward trash hate law-abiding citizens and defend muslim murderers like your president. Two of a kind. Lowest coward filthy trash on earth. Have a wonderful evening.

so your all talk i see

The South Dakota Republican Party passed a resolution on Saturday calling for the impeachment of President Barack Obama.

Delegates at the party's annual convention in Rapid City voted 191-176 in favor of the measure, which claims that the president has "violated his oath of office in numerous ways," according to the Sioux Falls Argus Leader.

Specifically, the resolution cited the trade of five Taliban detainees for U.S. Army soldier Bowe Bergdahl, as well as Obama's much-maligned campaign promise that people would be able to keep their existing health insurance under the Affordable Care Act and a recent EPA proposal that would curb emissions from coal power plants.

"Therefore, be it resolved that the South Dakota Republican Party calls on our U.S. Representatives to initiate impeachment proceedings against the president of the United States," the resolution reads, according to the Argus Leader.

MORE: South Dakota Republican Party Passes Resolution Calling For Obama's Impeachment

I'll support Obama's impeachment after Bush is tried for war crimes.
You see, this is all Republicans know how to do is divert attention from the real issues and problems that truly matter to this country by throwing in a red herring into matters. But do you see them trying to actually propose something solid to fix the country's problems? Hell no! And they won't because they are quite incapable of coming up with a good, solid plan that the country can accept! So, yeah, let's turn to 'impeachment' knowing that will only buy them additional time until they can come up with something else to continue to detract from their inability to lead this country! And knowing full well that Congress doesn't stand a chance of sustaining a full impeachment against the president with the Democratically-controlled Senate. So, not only are they wasting their time but the actual purpose of why the people sent them to Washington in the first place. That's *not* what the country sent them to Washington to do! They are expecting Real Help and Results from them but will they be getting it? No! But perhaps one day when the sun turns purple, but not before!

Lie. Filthy lying trash.
What part? I mean I can show you MANY stories of how the ACA is helping people.
you have some nerve telling us to GET OVER IT

how much are YOU getting subsidized?

you go to hell, we aren't going to GET OVER IT
:lol: Get over it. It ain't gonna be repealed. I don't get subsidized none. Thanks to living in a red state we don't get real good pay for us poor folks so I get to enjoy medicaid. Just got my letter in mail today. :)

Only an idiot would Brag about qualifying for Medicaid. Good Luck finding a doc that will accept your new insurance policy :laugh2:

and he thinks that's not being SUBSIDIZED...amazing isn't it
wow and he's bragging about it and whining about what color state he lives so he NEEDS taxpayers to live off of TAXPAYERS
this country is doomed with people like that in it

Last edited:
The South Dakota Republican Party passed a resolution on Saturday calling for the impeachment of President Barack Obama.

Delegates at the party's annual convention in Rapid City voted 191-176 in favor of the measure, which claims that the president has "violated his oath of office in numerous ways," according to the Sioux Falls Argus Leader.

Specifically, the resolution cited the trade of five Taliban detainees for U.S. Army soldier Bowe Bergdahl, as well as Obama's much-maligned campaign promise that people would be able to keep their existing health insurance under the Affordable Care Act and a recent EPA proposal that would curb emissions from coal power plants.

"Therefore, be it resolved that the South Dakota Republican Party calls on our U.S. Representatives to initiate impeachment proceedings against the president of the United States," the resolution reads, according to the Argus Leader.

MORE: South Dakota Republican Party Passes Resolution Calling For Obama's Impeachment

I'll support Obama's impeachment after Bush is tried for war crimes.
You see, this is all Republicans know how to do is divert attention from the real issues and problems that truly matter to this country by throwing in a red herring into matters. But do you see them trying to actually propose something solid to fix the country's problems? Hell no! And they won't because they are quite incapable of coming up with a good, solid plan that the country can accept! So, yeah, let's turn to 'impeachment' knowing that will only buy them additional time until they can come up with something else to continue to detract from their inability to lead this country! And knowing full well that Congress doesn't stand a chance of sustaining a full impeachment against the president with the Democratically-controlled Senate. So, not only are they wasting their time but the actual purpose of why the people sent them to Washington in the first place. That's *not* what the country sent them to Washington to do! They are expecting Real Help and Results from them but will they be getting it? No! But perhaps one day when the sun turns purple, but not before!

Amen!!!!! You nailed it. They are the American Taliban - or GOP Taliban.

South Dakota Republican Party Passes Resolution Calling For Obama's Impeachment and no one looked up from their gardening.

Apparently you don't include veterans and the military with "most people".
Would those be the veterans and military the republicans REFUSED to help when the big banks stole their homes while they were away fighting REPUBLICAN started wars?

Yep. Try reading some independent reports instead of repeating fox's propaganda.
Truth stings don't it. Thanks to REPUBLICAN policies I can't find good work because they gave the tax breaks to their rich donors and HUGE corporations not the working man and woman and not smaller business's.Oh and I have no problem at all finding a doctor. In fact just went to one last month for my physical. :) I paid in cash since medicaid doesn't cover DOT physicals.

and he thinks that's not being SUBSIDIZED...amazing isn't it
wow and he's bragging about it and whining about what color state he lives so he NEEDS taxpayers to live off of
this country is doomed with people like that in it

Yawn...mental midget. I WORK,MY WIFE WORKS,MY MOTHER WORKS,My father is retired..he worked for 40 years. So um we are tax payers maggot. I am merely getting some of what I PUT IN.

REALLY?
HOW OLD ARE YOU, the wife?
why are you ENTITLED to taxpayers taking care of your medical?
How much have you put in and how much you think it's going to cost for you to go on Medicaid for the rest of YOUR YEARS?...you are a mental midget leech on this country
go get another frikken job to take care of your family
I know you've been before under a different name and you work at some non-profit thing and it's only PART TIME, your wife used to work at Walmart that's why you have a hardon for them too, you have two children AND..you also receive Food stamps

Last edited:

Forum List

Back