CDZ South African Jews Alarmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does the US have to intervene anywhere in the world? Not our circus, not our monkeys. Isn't that what your vaulted United Nations is for?

Because we learned via two World wars it's cheaper and far better to keep the crap overseas than let it come here before anybody decides to do something about it, that's why. Knock the little punks off before they turn into big punks is a wonderful strategy, even if low IQ types just don't get it.

The 'internationalists' of course have different ideas, being sociopaths who care about nothing but stuffing their own pockets and the joys of kicking peasants around and plundering them, and they like international labor racketeering and 'cooperative' govts., so now they support Red China as the New Best Friend Forever of Wall Street over the U.S. or Europe, and of course they are major financiers of both 'Parties' now, and both left wing and right wing media propaganda outlets.

They all love to peddle the 'isolationist' farce, and both Parties tout it up no end.

The UN is a total failure, for the same reasons its predecessor was.

Last edited:
Why does the US have to intervene anywhere in the world? Not our circus, not our monkeys. Isn't that what your vaulted United Nations is for?

Because we learned via two World wars it's cheaper and far better to keep the crap overseas than let it come here before anybody decides to do something about it, that's why. Knock the little punks off before they turn into big punks is a wonderful strategy, even if low IQ types just don't get it.

The 'internationalists' of course have different ideas, being sociopaths who care about nothing but stuffing their own pockets and the joys of kicking peasants around and plundering them, and they like international labor racketeering and 'cooperative' govts., so now they support Red China as the New Best Friend Forever of Wall Street over the U.S. or Europe, and of course they are major financiers of both 'Parties' now, and both left wing and right wing media propaganda outlets.

They all love to peddle the 'isolationist' farce, and both Parties tout it up no end.

The UN is a total failure, for the same reasons its predecessor was.

I'll split the difference on the UN being a total failure. It has not accomplished what you could have hoped for. The world IS a different place than the previous 4 centuries of imperialism and might makes right though. Maybe the UN, MAYBE Pax Americana, but given where we were headed in the 19th century I dunno if I'd credit the latter.

and...........another Pro Jewish voice silenced in S. Africa......how long before they start having to wear yellow Stars of David when out in public?

Over the course of more than ten centuries, Muslim caliphs, medieval bishops, and, eventually, Nazi leaders used a badge to mark Jews.

Decrees ordering identifying badges were rarely isolated acts. They were often part of a series of anti-Jewish measures designed to segregate Jews from the rest of the population and reinforce their inferior status.

Yet another pro-Israel voice taken down

don't tell Pic about the fact that SAINT CONSTANTINE invented the idea of yellow markings for jews------it will DESTROY his little drop of sewer water,, cosmos

Posted this story earlier today; it got moved to the Africa Forum almost immediately. Glad to see it again. South Africa is racist 'activist' and actor Sammy L. Jackson's choice of an 'asylum' from the Evul Trump Dictatorship, except for some reason he won't leave the U.S., and neither will the other sniveling scum who kept saying they were leaving. They all chose white countries with Christian cultures, though.

When will Moonglow self-deport? And take all the other haters with him?

what does moonie hate? his comment on US intervention in south Africa bothered you?
You expect the US to intervene? FOR WHY?

funny------pic cannot answer the very simple question

Funny, Pic doesn't take you seriously, and doesn't care if you want answers to anything. Get us all that info on Constantine you claim exists, and maybe I'll change my mind.

to what information on Constantine? The fact that he persecuted jews and banned them from Jerusalem? -----you didn't know? As to the issue of the NT-----try reading the book and then read something REAL about Jesus. According to the writings of the NT-----Jesus would have kissed constantin's shit and and according to your catechism whore------the MONEY CHANGERS were Pharisee bankers-----ancestors to the Rothchilds----

"FUNNY" again, pic? Are you all that DULL? My post includes some facts about SAINT CONSTANTINE---- and your
likely "beliefs"
1) Your historic Jesus would have CANONIZED Constantine for his actions--
like murdering lots of Pharisees and kicking
jews out of Jerusalem.

2) your sunday school impression of the
Temple courtyard money changers.

the best you can do is GIGGLE?

and...........another Pro Jewish voice silenced in S. Africa......how long before they start having to wear yellow Stars of David when out in public?

Over the course of more than ten centuries, Muslim caliphs, medieval bishops, and, eventually, Nazi leaders used a badge to mark Jews.

Decrees ordering identifying badges were rarely isolated acts. They were often part of a series of anti-Jewish measures designed to segregate Jews from the rest of the population and reinforce their inferior status.

That article is about the state of Israel not Jewish people.You will find articles like that in many countries. To describe it as anti-semitic is laughable.
The US should sort out its own racists before stiking its beak in other countries problems.
This post should be in Africa or conspiracy theories.

the article is about Zionism----which is just as much about Judaism as Mecca is about islam

That article is about the state of Israel not Jewish people.You will find articles like that in many countries. To describe it as anti-semitic is laughable.
The US should sort out its own racists before stiking its beak in other countries problems.

S.African Jews fight back.

Durban - The South Africa Jewish community is experiencing a “flurry of viciously anti-Semitic and threatening attacks”, and have vowed to fight back.

“We will not be intimidated by these attacks and we call on every single South African who is opposed to any form of racism and who values democracy and freedom of expression to say ‘enough is enough’,” said an outraged Shaun Zagnoev, chairperson of the South African Jewish Board of Deputies (SAJBD).

South African Jews fight back against 'attacks' | Daily News

the article is about Zionism----which is just as much about Judaism as Mecca is about islam

ANTISEMITISM AND ANTI-ZIONISM ARE ONE IN THE SAME

Lauder: Antisemitism and anti-Zionism are one in the same

‘We’re called scum, rats, pigs’: S. Africa’s Jews protest soaring anti-Semitism in S. Africa.

‘We’re called scum, rats, pigs’: S. Africa’s Jews protest soaring anti-Semitism

Last edited:

don't tell Pic about the fact that SAINT CONSTANTINE invented the idea of yellow markings for jews------it will DESTROY his little drop of sewer water,, cosmos

Sure he did, at the same time he was rewriting all those books of the NT, OT, and wiping out all the Gnostics and other magical stuff you attribute to him. That's when he wasn't rewriting all those other theological canons, philosophers, and world histories. lol lol lol he was extremely busy, that guy.

Posted this story earlier today; it got moved to the Africa Forum almost immediately. Glad to see it again. South Africa is racist 'activist' and actor Sammy L. Jackson's choice of an 'asylum' from the Evul Trump Dictatorship, except for some reason he won't leave the U.S., and neither will the other sniveling scum who kept saying they were leaving. They all chose white countries with Christian cultures, though.

When will Moonglow self-deport? And take all the other haters with him?

what does moonie hate? his comment on US intervention in south Africa bothered you?

Funny, Pic doesn't take you seriously, and doesn't care if you want answers to anything. Get us all that info on Constantine you claim exists, and maybe I'll change my mind.

to what information on Constantine? The fact that he persecuted jews and banned them from Jerusalem? -----you didn't know? As to the issue of the NT-----try reading the book and then read something REAL about Jesus. According to the writings of the NT-----Jesus would have kissed constantin's shit and and according to your catechism whore------the MONEY CHANGERS were Pharisee bankers-----ancestors to the Rothchilds----

"FUNNY" again, pic? Are you all that DULL? My post includes some facts about SAINT CONSTANTINE---- and your
likely "beliefs"
jews out of Jerusalem.

lol lol lol more rubbish. You really are a filthy little bigot, like your Chasidic Heroes, still pissed off your racist extremism kept getting your arrogant asses kicked over and over and over again. You've never posted and 'facts' here or ever about Christians or Constantine, silly. It took Da Evul Xians to get Israel back for you, and even more humiliating some WASP Presidents are the only reason you've kept it. Now that has to hurt your Jewish supremacists no end, as well as your historical fabrications re being 'the real chosen' and your imaginary lies re Da Evul Xians, whom you've spent most of your history trying to help your Islamic brothers genocide out of existence.

Thankfully many Jews are tiring of your insanity and eventually you will be exiled most likely. The current idiocy of letting the animals into the IDF is going to fail spectacularly, and Israel will finally be done with the morons. Hopefully the U.S. sees the light and deports them, too. You and your buddies can go live in Pakistan or Yemen, where you can be happy and among friends.

Last edited:

Sure he did, at the same time he was rewriting all those books of the NT, OT, and wiping out all the Gnostics and other magical stuff you attribute to him. That's when he wasn't rewriting all those other theological canons, philosophers, and world histories. lol lol lol he was extremely busy, that guy.

picaro honors his "savior and saints" with incessant lies-----it is the best he can do in the absence of his fave AUTO DE FE

likely "beliefs"
jews out of Jerusalem.

lol lol lol more rubbish. You really are a filthy little bigot, like your Chasidic Heroes, still pissed off your racist extremism kept getting your arrogant asses kicked over and over and over again. You've never posted and 'facts' here or ever about Christians or Constantine, silly. It took Da Evul Xians to get Israel back for you, and even more humiliating some WASP Presidents are the only reason you've kept it. Now that has to hurt your Jewish supremacists no end, as well as your historical fabrications re being 'the real chosen' and your imaginary lies re Da Evul Xians, whom you've spent most of your history trying to help your Islamic brothers genocide out of existence.

Thankfully many Jews are tiring of your insanity and eventually you will be exiled most likely. The current idiocy of letting the animals into the IDF is going to fail spectacularly, and Israel will finally be done with the morons. Hopefully the U.S. sees the light and deports them, too. You and your buddies can go live in Pakistan or Yemen, where you can be happy and among friends.

pic waxes eloquent. ------reminds me of
Gamal Abdel Nasser------june 10, 1967.
Until that day----the word HYPERBOLE was,
for me, a description of a curve on a Cartesian
plane. After that day, I learned that "HYPERBOLE" can also refer to maniacal
rents by desperate idiots. -----"Arabic hyperbole" -------poor gamal-------relieved of his stupidity only by a massive myocardial infarction.

The Negroid S. African's are now going after the Jews....when will America step in to do something about the deteriorating situation there? The Jews are finally waking up....they did not seem too concerned about the horror the White Farmers have been confronted with for a long time now.....but now the Negroes in S. Africa are attacking Jews....perhaps now they will use their cosiderable influence around the world to speak out about what is going on in S.Africa.

South African Jewish Groups Alarmed by Spike in Anti-Semitic Attacks
Why would we?
What would you want done if we did?
and
How will you involve yourself?

Similar questions were probably posed whilst the Nazi Holocaust was going on. Anyhow it appears you have no problem with sexual violence, the murder of farmers, not even to mention what they are doing to the Jews.

IGF76DPOU5E5VK7VH3KDKBTYNM.jpg

Tracey Lomax, a South African lawyer, with daughter Jaime at their cottage home, where the family moved after a terrifying home robbery five years ago outside Johannesburg. The experience prompted Lomax to reconsider her place in South Africa's fractured racial landscape. (Robyn Dixon / Los Angeles Times)

On a lazy summer's night, a South African family drifted indoors after arriving home. A gunshot rang out and the evening flipped.

Gunmen materialized in the low light. A second shot, and Tracey Lomax saw her husband fall.

"You're not the boss!" one of them kept yelling furiously at him.

Lomax didn't betray her terror. Quite the opposite.

She was a liberal white lawyer, known for taking on pro bono work for poor blacks. Yet she found herself, instantly and uneasily, assuming the apartheid-era role of the "white madam": calm, firm, in control and used to telling black people what to do, even if they had guns.

As the ordeal wore on, the most aggressive of the gunmen forced her into the master bedroom. "He threw me down on the bed and said, 'If you don't give me jewelry now, I'll stick you.' I knew he meant rape." She replied firmly, "We don't behave like that. We're not savages."

"I took his hand off my shoulder. I said, 'No, we are not doing this.' And I walked back into the other room." She spoke to him as if addressing a child — or giving orders to a gardener, telling him to plant a shrub in this place, not that place.

A night of violence that shattered a South African's view of her white privilege

Last edited:
I read CRY THE BELOVED COUNTRY------about 55 years ago-------I was very touched----
SHEEEEEESH------all of this is damned unexpected

I read CRY THE BELOVED COUNTRY------about 55 years ago-------I was very touched----
SHEEEEEESH------all of this is damned unexpected

You have soaked up too much liberal propaganda and thus find it difficult to properly analyze what is going on in S. Africa not even to mention Europe and America regarding a persistent problem that is only slowly being recognized by most.

The Negroid S. African's are now going after the Jews....when will America step in to do something about the deteriorating situation there? The Jews are finally waking up....they did not seem too concerned about the horror the White Farmers have been confronted with for a long time now.....but now the Negroes in S. Africa are attacking Jews....perhaps now they will use their considerable influence around the world to speak out about what is going on in S.Africa.

Don't Get Taken by Takes From Above

When will the Jews finally fight back? It is in the self-interest of our ruling-class gurus not to let it be known that cowardice is the crime that enables all others.

Here's what happens when intelligent people fight the Ding Dongs of the Bell Curve:

BATTLE OF BLOOD RIVER (South Africa, 1838)

Missing Links: 10,000 Zulu spearchuckers
Homo Sapiens: 450 Boer farmers, locked and loaded

Simian dead: 3,000
Pioneer dead: Zero

Yellow Is Fool's Gold

Well, they never got the Red Badge of Courage, that's for sure.

S.African Jews fight back.

we call on
freedom of expression to say
said

The Yellow Yell, and Hollow Fools Follow

Fighting back comes only out of the barrel of a gun.

The Negroid S. African's are now going after the Jews....when will America step in to do something about the deteriorating situation there? The Jews are finally waking up....they did not seem too concerned about the horror the White Farmers have been confronted with for a long time now.....but now the Negroes in S. Africa are attacking Jews....perhaps now they will use their cosiderable influence around the world to speak out about what is going on in S.Africa.

Why would we?
What would you want done if we did?
and
How will you involve yourself?

Similar questions were probably posed whilst the Nazi Holocaust was going on. Anyhow it appears you have no problem with sexual violence, the murder of farmers, not even to mention what they are doing to the Jews.

IGF76DPOU5E5VK7VH3KDKBTYNM.jpg

Tracey Lomax, a South African lawyer, with daughter Jaime at their cottage home, where the family moved after a terrifying home robbery five years ago outside Johannesburg. The experience prompted Lomax to reconsider her place in South Africa's fractured racial landscape. (Robyn Dixon / Los Angeles Times)

On a lazy summer's night, a South African family drifted indoors after arriving home. A gunshot rang out and the evening flipped.

Gunmen materialized in the low light. A second shot, and Tracey Lomax saw her husband fall.

"You're not the boss!" one of them kept yelling furiously at him.

Lomax didn't betray her terror. Quite the opposite.

She was a liberal white lawyer, known for taking on pro bono work for poor blacks. Yet she found herself, instantly and uneasily, assuming the apartheid-era role of the "white madam": calm, firm, in control and used to telling black people what to do, even if they had guns.

As the ordeal wore on, the most aggressive of the gunmen forced her into the master bedroom. "He threw me down on the bed and said, 'If you don't give me jewelry now, I'll stick you.' I knew he meant rape." She replied firmly, "We don't behave like that. We're not savages."

"I took his hand off my shoulder. I said, 'No, we are not doing this.' And I walked back into the other room." She spoke to him as if addressing a child — or giving orders to a gardener, telling him to plant a shrub in this place, not that place.

A night of violence that shattered a South African's view of her white privilege
You sir are a complete moron.

the ignorance set in place for all eternity above the pic has caused me to mark you as one of the people barely worth responding to.

feel free to answer the fucking questions anytime and don't forget to sign up for the military, so you can go to SA and fight yourself.

The Negroid S. African's are now going after the Jews....when will America step in to do something about the deteriorating situation there? The Jews are finally waking up....they did not seem too concerned about the horror the White Farmers have been confronted with for a long time now.....but now the Negroes in S. Africa are attacking Jews....perhaps now they will use their considerable influence around the world to speak out about what is going on in S.Africa.

Don't Get Taken by Takes From Above

When will the Jews finally fight back? It is in the self-interest of our ruling-class gurus not to let it be known that cowardice is the crime that enables all others.

Here's what happens when intelligent people fight the Ding Dongs of the Bell Curve:

BATTLE OF BLOOD RIVER (South Africa, 1838)

Missing Links: 10,000 Zulu spearchuckers
Homo Sapiens: 450 Boer farmers, locked and loaded

Simian dead: 3,000
Pioneer dead: Zero

Why if I didn't know better I'd say that was some racist talk there.

Edit: toned down for the CDZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back