South African government demands 300k gun owners turn in weapons

South Africa Calls for 300,000 Gun Owners to Turn Over Their Weapons

And its about to start....the genocide of White Farmers will no doubt become even more common place...If I was an Afrikaaner I would find my way to Orania or get the hell out of South Africa and let the savages destroy the fucking place.

Well, chances are the farmers will have renewed their licenses. It'll be more the criminal types who haven't.

But maybe if the Afrikaners hadn't had Apartheid then the country would have dealt better with the modern world.

And its about to start....the genocide of White Farmers will no doubt become even more common place...If I was an Afrikaaner I would find my way to Orania or get the hell out of South Africa and let the savages destroy the fucking place.

Well, chances are the farmers will have renewed their licenses. It'll be more the criminal types who haven't.

But maybe if the Afrikaners hadn't had Apartheid then the country would have dealt better with the modern world.
Coons can't deal with the "modern world" because you can take the monkey out of the jungle but can never take the jungle out of the monkey. Afrikaaners of today had NOTHING to do with RIGHTFUL government of 30 years ago. Your justification for white genocide is noted and expected.

Coons can't deal with the "modern world" because you can take the monkey out of the jungle but can never take the jungle out of the monkey. Afrikaaners of today had NOTHING to do with RIGHTFUL government of 30 years ago. Your justification for white genocide is noted and expected.

Your post is just full of the usual white supremacist bullshit.

What white genocide? It's all made up. White farmers have a LOWER victim rate of murder than the national average.

The country is in the shit, it's a scary place, the cities are much worse than the countryside.

But then you've never been there, so...

Your post is just full of the usual white supremacist bullshit.

What white genocide? It's all made up. White farmers have a LOWER victim rate of murder than the national average.

The country is in the shit, it's a scary place, the cities are much worse than the countryside.

But then you've never been there, so...
White farmers and white people in general have a much higher victim rate of murder than blacks in the US do from cops or white people, and yet the UN focuses on the US. White people in South Africa are only 8% of the population and the entire country is extremely segregated. The number of white people being murdered by blacks should be almost 0.

You are full of shit.

Forum List

Back