South Africa farm seizures BEGIN: Chaos as first expropriation of white-owned farms starts

Their leader announced they won't be giving out the legally required payment for the lands they re-appropriate - their stocks have started hard bleeding.

People need to get out of SA before it's too late.

I'm surprised they didn't get out before.

Firstly that they haven't been killed before, due to what happened during the Apartheid era, secondly because South Africa really is a stressful place to be.

By the way, both Russia and Australia have been offering asylum for white South Africans.

If I were white, the last place on this earth I would want to be is on the African continent. It's a sewer, and not a place for first-worlders.
Bitch it's the mother land , all humanity comes from there.

Why isn't this all over MSM news today? When Nelson Mandela was imprisoned there were nightly updates as to his cell conditions, etc.

So much for South Africa .... total Zimbabwe/Somalia/Yemen in less than 5 years? :rolleyes:

---

South Africa farm seizures BEGIN: Chaos as first expropriation of white-owned farms starts

SOUTH AFRICA's government has begun seizing land from white farmers, targeting two game farms in the northern province of Limpopo after talks with the owners to buy the properties collapsed.

By Paul Withers

PUBLISHED: 04:41, Tue, Aug 21, 2018 | UPDATED: 13:33, Tue, Aug 21, 2018

Cyril-Ramaphosa-South-Africa-farm-seizures-1005725.jpg

South Africa farm seizures: The proposal was announced by Cyril Ramaphosa (Image: GETTY)

South-Africa-farm-seizures-Gwede-Mantashe-1468948.jpg

South Africa farm seizures: Gwede Mantashe sparked panic among the farming community (Image: GETTY)

Read more: South Africa farm seizures BEGIN: Chaos as first expropriation of white-owned farms starts

If you are a white South African you need to leave the country immediately...... the mass killing is about to start.
. The US allows 1,000,000 immigrants in every year from shithole countries. Let's open this to just South African whites. I'm positive they will assimilate nicely into our American culture.
You mean to the racist culture ?

It's not nice being persecuted for your skin color, is it? It angers you.

Now imagine your people living under apartheid for decades from foreigners in your own land.

I say Karma is coming to collect.

yes and look at all the places where your sentiment has made a wreck out of the country in the name of social justice. What prevails in the world is wisdom.... but go ahead do whatever feels good and you have another, Zimbabwe, Cambodia, Venezuela ,etc. its all social justice under a different name ... without wisdom or restraint taking a thriving place and turning it into a basket case.

Now imagine your people living under apartheid for decades from foreigners in your own land.

Wow.
More leftard bloodlust.
Since when did two wrongs make a right?
I guess they’ll earn themselves a hefty dose of Karma too.
Really intelligent way to run a country - Karma cycles!

:rolleyes:

As usual, Trump and most on the right are being dishonest about land 'seizure' claims:

‘Brian Klaas, a political scientist at University College London, described Trump's tweet as an alarming example of [Trump] transforming "Fox News commentary into American foreign policy."

Klaas told DW it could also be seen as an attempt "to pander to white nationalists and the segment of his political base that is bigoted, xenophobic or both," in the lead-up to the midterm elections in November.

South African analyst Danny Bradlow said Trump's tweet is in part a diversionary tactic.

"He wants to divert his base of supporters' attention and show them (at least the racist portion) that he understands their concerns," he told DW. "It also is potentially harmful for South Africa — this is particularly unfortunate given that the information on which it is based is inaccurate."
[…]
South African political analyst Ryan Cummings said on Twitter that Trump's tweet appeared aimed at "deflecting attention to a black bogeyman while trying to outrun the long arm of the law."’

https://www.dw.com/en/south-africa-rejects-donald-trumps-farm-seizure-claims/a-45194147

Where is outcry of western presstitutes? Just imagine what would happen if whities dare to rob blacks.
SA shows the sad future of whites in so called western 'democracies'.

SA was a country of whites always.

SA was a country of whites always.

Next you're going to tell me America was always a white nation.

SA has always been white, just like Norway has always been black.

Tim Pool talked about this issue yesterday. Surprise, surprise, the MSM has TDS - so disgusting. I can't wish the worst for them hard enough...

You're not persecuted. Never were. You've been taken care of as children who can't survive without your white benefactors.

The purpose of ending racism is not revenge, nor vengeance, nor getting even, nor any other phrase that means the same thing. It is about changing the way we feel today, and forgiving what happened decades, or even centuries ago. In other words, everyone gets over it.

I can’t change what happened decades ago. There is no way to “make it right” or “pay them back”. The people who did it are already dead. The first farm seized in South Africa has been in the family for five generations. Five generations. You can’t punish someone who is dead and disintegrated already. You just can’t. But we realize that even as we want to, so we punish the decendants. We punish those who we say have unfairly benefited. Nonsense. Absolute Rubbish.

Imagine someone said that we were going to seize Manhattan, and return it to the Indians, or Native Americans, or what ever we call them today. No money will be paid to the people who own, or live, in the houses. No money will be paid to the businesses for their losses. Now this is illegal in America. This has been confirmed by the Kelo decision. The Government can seize your property for any reason they want, even if it is to enrich their campaign contributors, but they have to pay you for it.

Let’s say my Great Great Great Great Grandfather did something terrible. I didn’t do it. It wasn’t my fault. It happened a very long time before I was a twinkle in Daddy’s eye, and a coy smile on Mama’s lips. Punishing me doesn’t do a damn thing to Great Great Great Whatever Grandfather. Worse, it doesn’t end the harm because the person that Great Great you get the point Grandfather harmed is also dead.

Ending Racism is not about revenge. It shouldn’t be, because we can’t do it. We are prohibited by physics from going back in time and punishing those who have done wrong and are already dead.

Ending Racism is about changing our attitudes today. It’s about seeing people as people, not colors, and not sub groups. This is a terrible truth about society. We define ourselves by what we are not. Baptists are Christians, but not Catholics. Catholics are not real Christians. Christians are nice, but only Catholics belong to the proper church that can draw it’s roots to the disciples of Christ.

We should see each other as equal, and we don’t. The answer to that is not vengeance because here’s the thing, that doesn’t end racism, it doesn’t end injustice, it throws fuel on the fire. Because now those families will tell stories for generations about how the family farm was stolen by the South African Government. And generations of children will grow up hating because they believe they have a reason to hate, and here’s the key, they’re just as right to hate as those who approve of the Vengance today.

We need to learn to live together, not apart. We need to learn to move forward with our eyes on the future, not stagnant with our feet and eyes firmly on the wrongs of the past. We should learn them, and make sure we never repeat those mistakes again. But we can never rectify or correct those mistakes. We can never bring justice. All we can do is exacerbate the situation and make it much, much worse.

Yes, I am opposed to the taking of anything without compensation. I am and always have been opposed to Civil Asset Forffeiture. I am, and always will be opposed to Eminant Domain seizures for anything but true public work needs.

I can’t fix the past. No one can. All we can do is poison the future. That is one thing we are absolutely awesome at.

Media - there’s no persecution of white farmers happening in SA.

South Africa - “We are cutting the throat of Whiteness”

Forum List

Back