Source says Obama had worst grades in Harvard

I guess Rush doesn't know what "magna cum laude" means.
I haven't seen proof from a reliable source that Obama graduated mcl. All I know is that he claims to have done that. He also claimed for a while to have been born in Kenya. Now he claims it was Hawaii. His claiming to have done something does not make it so. He has already proved himself to be a goddamned liar.

Obama is an imposter.

Harvard isn't a reliable source?

Since when?

Since the late 60's when the hippies took it over and made agenda more important than facts.

Let me put this load of old bollocks to bed.

Here's Obama with the Harvard law review. He was president, not a job normally given to failing students.

candidates20.jpg

Here's Obama getting his degree. I understand failed students don't get them.

Obama_HarvardLawSchool_ReceivesJurisDoctorDegree_1991.jpg

we're not talking about failed students who didn't graduate......we're talking about the worst grades of anybody who ever graduated.....and he only graduated because he had 'help' from his professors....

also.....Barry Hussein was ELECTED in 1990 to the position as head of the Harvard Law Review.....that had nothing to do with GRADES....

please provide some REAL PROOF of his grades and that he graduated "magna cum laude"......

Last edited:
Also, I'd liek to see teh evidence of Romney's corruption that made him obscenely rich, Sallow.

this is why you guys have no cred. You just make shit up adn then never answer it with facts/source.

Show the evidence of these charges or seriously, STFU about it and get with reality like the rest of us.

You aren't making any sense here whatsoever.

And seriously, you don't get to tell people to STFU without having the person you are telling to STFU to burst out in hysterical laughter.

:lol:

Flunked everything in college.

I'm not sure that's true.

So?

Wrong.

It's not illegal to take prescription medicines with you.

Yeah..a real sterling character..there.

Rush's character isn't the issue. Your attempt to make it the issue only shows how weak and desperate Obama and his fluffers are.

My bad..I got one wrong..he was never convicted.

He got a plea deal.

Still a fucking waste of life junkie.

Rush Limbaugh Arrested On Drug Charges - CBS News
Yet you support a man who arrogantly glorifies his use of pot and cocaine in his book.....You are a pathetic hypocrite and as normal a whiny bitch.

I haven't seen proof from a reliable source that Obama graduated mcl. All I know is that he claims to have done that. He also claimed for a while to have been born in Kenya. Now he claims it was Hawaii. His claiming to have done something does not make it so. He has already proved himself to be a goddamned liar.

Obama is an imposter.

Since when?

Since the late 60's when the hippies took it over and made agenda more important than facts.

Ah..so Romney's degrees from Harvard don't matter to you folks, either?

Well it's a wash.

Basically..this is nonsense..if you don't think that Harvard has any value.

I'm not sure that's true.

So?

Wrong.

It's not illegal to take prescription medicines with you.

Rush's character isn't the issue. Your attempt to make it the issue only shows how weak and desperate Obama and his fluffers are.

He got a plea deal.

Yet you support a man who arrogantly glorifies his use of pot and cocaine in his book.....You are a pathetic hypocrite and as normal a whiny bitch.

First off..you are pretty lucky you've got miles between us..so you can post this shit..little boy.

Second off..did you actually read either of Obama's books?

If you didn't then you are posting bullshit.

Obama never "glorified" his short stint using drugs. He explained they were a method of dealing with the fact his father wasn't around.

Since when?

Ah..so Romney's degrees from Harvard don't matter to you folks, either?

Well it's a wash.

Basically..this is nonsense..if you don't think that Harvard has any value.
Shhhh! Then we won't know which one we don't want to vote for.

Wipe your chin, the envy froth is running. Bib?

simple responses from simple minds...I still rest my case. "class envy" a wholly manufactures term coming directly from right wing propagandists.

Actually, it is simple responses FOR simple minds. You don't have any "case". You're envious if you want to peck on about what Romney has in the bank and make erroneous charges that he's trying to get over on taxes.

He released 2010 and it was quickly dropped after it showed him paying millions in taxes and giving heavily to charity.

You just need a reason to keep talking about Romney's money. Because you are envious, whether you want to admit it or not. It's most unbecoming. But that has never stopped a LOLberal before.

you see...I don't give a shit what Romney has in the bank....I give a shit what he stands for corporatism and greed... He's a fuckin' slimy used car salesman.

He got a plea deal.

First off..you are pretty lucky you've got miles between us..so you can post this shit..little boy.

Second off..did you actually read either of Obama's books?

If you didn't then you are posting bullshit.

Obama never "glorified" his short stint using drugs. He explained they were a method of dealing with the fact his father wasn't around.
What would you do shed tears on me you bitch? Actually yes I did read his book of lies but apparently you did not....Wost library book ever.

it's a serious accusation, can Obama ignore and cover it up like he's stonewalling on Fast & Furious?

simple responses from simple minds...I still rest my case. "class envy" a wholly manufactures term coming directly from right wing propagandists.

Actually, it is simple responses FOR simple minds. You don't have any "case". You're envious if you want to peck on about what Romney has in the bank and make erroneous charges that he's trying to get over on taxes.

He released 2010 and it was quickly dropped after it showed him paying millions in taxes and giving heavily to charity.

You just need a reason to keep talking about Romney's money. Because you are envious, whether you want to admit it or not. It's most unbecoming. But that has never stopped a LOLberal before.

you see...I don't give a shit what Romney has in the bank....I give a shit what he stands for corporatism and greed... He's a fuckin' slimy used car salesman.

So you just have an opinion. That's very nice and all, but the world is full of assholes, I mean opinions.

As for standing for corporatism. You think Obama does not stand fo r corporatism?? :lmao:

ROFL! Obama makes used car salesmen look like saints.

You don't have the slightest bit of evidence that Romney has ever done anything slimy. His only crime is being rich. However, Obama is also rich, and there's plenty of evidence of slime in his record. The same goes for Kerry and Algore.

If you think the answer is no, you dont have a clue what corporatism is. Not even the foggiest.

You libs are plain foolish if you think for a moment the obama campaign hasn't seen Romney's tax records. If there was anything illegal in there, it would be on the front page of the NYT every day.
A man that will get a judge to release sealed divorce records to destroy 2 opponents to win a Senate seat is not above using the power of the Presidency to destroy another.
The controversy is about controversy and painting Romney as an evil rich guy.

Forum List

Back