Source says Obama had worst grades in Harvard

There's a difference between "required" and what the opposition asks for..

No tax returns are "required"..to be released to the public.

The Precedent..since Romney's father George..was that a candidate release a decade worth.

Romney cites McCain, who was in the Senate for several decades as "precedent". But where he derived his income was well established. Curiously, Romney also cited Kerry's wife, who wasn't running. And that's another completely new introduction of what opposition parties ask for..a candidate's wife's tax returns.

Romney could easily shut everyone up by releasing the exact number of tax returns his father released.

He won't. Why?

Because even with the tax returns he has released..one year..there are a plethora of tax schemes meant to keep from paying taxes. Everything from tax deductions for a hobby horse to foreign bank accounts to some 100 million dollars in an IRA (Which by the way is nearly impossible to do). That's in addition to making more money then most everyone in the United States for doing absolutely nothing and paying a tax rate less then people who bust their humps for income.

Wipe your chin, the envy froth is running. Bib?

simple responses from simple minds...I still rest my case. "class envy" a wholly manufactures term coming directly from right wing propagandists.

Actually, it is simple responses FOR simple minds. You don't have any "case". You're envious if you want to peck on about what Romney has in the bank and make erroneous charges that he's trying to get over on taxes.

He released 2010 and it was quickly dropped after it showed him paying millions in taxes and giving heavily to charity.

You just need a reason to keep talking about Romney's money. Because you are envious, whether you want to admit it or not. It's most unbecoming. But that has never stopped a LOLberal before.

neither have 10 years of tax records ever been required.....

The Precedent..since Romney's father George..was that a candidate release a decade worth.

Romney cites McCain, who was in the Senate for several decades as "precedent". But where he derived his income was well established. Curiously, Romney also cited Kerry's wife, who wasn't running. And that's another completely new introduction of what opposition parties ask for..a candidate's wife's tax returns.

Romney could easily shut everyone up by releasing the exact number of tax returns his father released.

He won't. Why?

Because even with the tax returns he has released..one year..there are a plethora of tax schemes meant to keep from paying taxes. Everything from tax deductions for a hobby horse to foreign bank accounts to some 100 million dollars in an IRA (Which by the way is nearly impossible to do). That's in addition to making more money then most everyone in the United States for doing absolutely nothing and paying a tax rate less then people who bust their humps for income.

There's no froth..and it's not envy. It's a recognition of a fundamental problem in this country.

You folks bray on about "government corruption"..and here are examples of why it's so prevalent. It allows the folks doing the corruption to engage in these sort of practices to make themselves obscenely wealthy..so they can engage in these sort of practices by either "buying' politicians or running for office.

If it's something you support..you should just say so.

But an Oligarchy of the rich is not the future I envision for America.

In a reference to allegations levied by Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) who said GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney paid no taxes for 10 years without providing proof, radio host Rush Limbaugh told his audience on Thursday that a source who went to Harvard University with President Barack Obama told him that the President received the lowest grades in the history of the university. Limbaugh said the source further alleged that Obama’s professors would often cover for him when he did not show up to class. “It’s up to Obama to prove it,” said Limbaugh. “The allegation is out there.”

Limbaugh: A Source Told Me Obama Got Worst Grades In Harvard University’s History | Mediaite

I'm not surprised he was the worst student at Harvard.

He's certainly the WORST President ever !!

In a reference to allegations levied by Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) who said GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney paid no taxes for 10 years without providing proof, radio host Rush Limbaugh told his audience on Thursday that a source who went to Harvard University with President Barack Obama told him that the President received the lowest grades in the history of the university. Limbaugh said the source further alleged that Obama’s professors would often cover for him when he did not show up to class. “It’s up to Obama to prove it,” said Limbaugh. “The allegation is out there.”

Limbaugh: A Source Told Me Obama Got Worst Grades In Harvard University’s History | Mediaite

I guess Rush doesn't know what "magna cum laude" means.
I haven't seen proof from a reliable source that Obama graduated mcl. All I know is that he claims to have done that. He also claimed for a while to have been born in Kenya. Now he claims it was Hawaii. His claiming to have done something does not make it so. He has already proved himself to be a goddamned liar.

Obama is an imposter.

Harvard isn't a reliable source?

Since when?

He won't. Why?

There's no froth..and it's not envy. It's a recognition of a fundamental problem in this country.

You folks bray on about "government corruption"..and here are examples of why it's so prevalent. It allows the folks doing the corruption to engage in these sort of practices to make themselves obscenely wealthy..so they can engage in these sort of practices by either "buying' politicians or running for office.

What's the fundamental problem here? That Romney has money? Romney is a candidate for office, he isn't in there already so bringing up government corruption is hilarious coming from someone who vehemently defends the current corrupt mother fucker in the oval.

What corrupt practices has Romney engaged in that made him obscenely wealthy. Show your work too. i dont want to here your fucking opinion on it.

I haven't seen proof from a reliable source that Obama graduated mcl. All I know is that he claims to have done that. He also claimed for a while to have been born in Kenya. Now he claims it was Hawaii. His claiming to have done something does not make it so. He has already proved himself to be a goddamned liar.

Obama is an imposter.

Since when?

Show your work.

What's the fundamental problem here? That Romney has money? Romney is a candidate for office, he isn't in there already so bringing up government corruption is hilarious coming from someone who vehemently defends the current corrupt mother fucker in the oval.

What corrupt practices has Romney engaged in that made him obscenely wealthy. Show your work too. i dont want to here your fucking opinion on it.

Having money is not a problem.

The influence money has on the political process is..

And this board is all about opinions.

Money may not be a corrupting factor to you.

Stooping to Reid's level...nice. Hopefully this keeps the tax issue in the limelight a bit longer. Can the GOP really be this bad at politics?

If it was really a bad move, then turds like you wouldn't be saying it was.

I heard that Elain Kagan covered for Obama at Harvard and when he became POTUS she pinched his cheeks and said, "How's our favorite little Kenyan President today?"

Obama better answer it!

Last edited:

He won't. Why?

speaking of corrupted oligarchy of the rich......how about that mansion of Obama's....you know the one bought with the help of convicted FELON Tony Rezko.....and btw where DID Obama get the money to buy such a mansion.....?
obamas-house.jpg

Obama is an imposter.

Since when?

Show your work.

What are you talking about?

Prove he was magna cum laude.

That's part of the problem with you folks.

It's never been precedent..that a Presidential candidate show his grades from a university. It simply had little or no bearing on the job of President.

You folks keep making up new things and hurdles to overcome, because the candidates you put up aren't up to the task.

It's precedent to show your tax returns for more then just a couple of years. And it was one started by Romney's own father. One other President was asked by the opposition to show a birth certificate. And only one has. No other President was asked by the opposition to show college records.

Wrong again. There's plenty of precedent. George W. Bush, McCain, Kerry and Algore all published their grades.

Oh sure, and we all believe Limbaugh, don't we.. :lol:

Limbaugh didn't even finish high school, he was so stupid. His mother even said he failed.

You might want to check the list of 1969 graduates of Cape Girardeau's Central High School and then you can come back and correct your post.

Forum List

Back