Source says Obama had worst grades in Harvard

Nice work. Now, lets see the evidence for Romney's corruption that led to his obscene wealth.

Then again, someone's hearsay isn't exactly evidence. Unless this too is evidence Obama was born in Kenya.

Obama-Closeup-2.png

He told his publisher that he was born in Kenya, did he tell the same story to his colleges and Universities?

We know he's a liar, so he should release his records

Here's what we know about Obama:

1. told his publisher that he was born in Kenya

2. Is a serial liar

3. Covering up the murder of a US border Guard

4. Never heard of Judicial review

They'll just explain this one away. Opinnions and hearsay are facts when they match teh agenda. When they do not, they are just mistakes, hearsay or opinion.

it's the reason as a staunch libertarian, i side with the republicans more often than the democrats. At least when the GOP lies, they make it a good one. The democrats are just fucking horrible at it and will use anything twisted up, chewed over and regurgitated through the echo chamber 6 dozen times until the zombies repeat it.

In a reference to allegations levied by Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) who said GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney paid no taxes for 10 years without providing proof, radio host Rush Limbaugh told his audience on Thursday that a source who went to Harvard University with President Barack Obama told him that the President received the lowest grades in the history of the university. Limbaugh said the source further alleged that Obama’s professors would often cover for him when he did not show up to class. “It’s up to Obama to prove it,” said Limbaugh. “The allegation is out there.”

Limbaugh: A Source Told Me Obama Got Worst Grades In Harvard University’s History | Mediaite

Listen to me please. Just drop this stuff. It doesn't matter. Obama's lack of transcripts doesn't make a lick of difference as we can see from his record what type of President he is.

Acting this way "Well if you show me yours i'll show you mine" is not helping Romney at all. Please for the sake of all of us who do not want 4 more years of obama just drop this whole thing, it doesn't play well with independants.

In a reference to allegations levied by Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) who said GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney paid no taxes for 10 years without providing proof, radio host Rush Limbaugh told his audience on Thursday that a source who went to Harvard University with President Barack Obama told him that the President received the lowest grades in the history of the university. Limbaugh said the source further alleged that Obama’s professors would often cover for him when he did not show up to class. “It’s up to Obama to prove it,” said Limbaugh. “The allegation is out there.”

Limbaugh: A Source Told Me Obama Got Worst Grades In Harvard University’s History | Mediaite

Listen to me please. Just drop this stuff. It doesn't matter. Obama's lack of transcripts doesn't make a lick of difference as we can see from his record what type of President he is.

Acting this way "Well if you show me yours i'll show you mine" is not helping Romney at all. Please for the sake of all of us who do not want 4 more years of obama just drop this whole thing, it doesn't play well with independants.
Try to grasp what Sarcasm and irony means.

it's far too late for civility and intelligent discourse. 10 years from now we'll be arguing over the candidates underwear and breakfast choices. And people will take it seriously.

It's not the candidates that are the problem, it's the dumbed down to the point of drooling in the constituency.

I have a full grasp of sarcasm and irony. What I said above is true, harping on this type of thing turns independents off and makes them more sympathetic toward Obama.

We don't need his transcripts to prove his failures as a President, we just need the economic and employment data under his stewardship to do that.

Yet you support a man who arrogantly glorifies his use of pot and cocaine in his book.....You are a pathetic hypocrite and as normal a whiny bitch.

First off..you are pretty lucky you've got miles between us..so you can post this shit..little boy.

Second off..did you actually read either of Obama's books?

If you didn't then you are posting bullshit.

Obama never "glorified" his short stint using drugs. He explained they were a method of dealing with the fact his father wasn't around.
What would you do shed tears on me you bitch? Actually yes I did read his book of lies but apparently you did not....Wost library book ever.

Shed tears on you?

Oh man.

And no..you didn't read the book.

The book you read was "I HATZ OBAMA" by Orly Taitz.

I have a full grasp of sarcasm and irony. What I said above is true, harping on this type of thing turns independents off and makes them more sympathetic toward Obama.

We don't need his transcripts to prove his failures as a President, we just need the economic and employment data under his stewardship to do that.
If your a independent this late in the election then you are to fucking stupid to make up your mind. Thats my take on that.......Sort of how Moderate just means to big of a pussy to stand up for what they believe in.

Which would show he hasn't failed.

:clap2:

What I said above is true, harping on this type of thing turns independents off and makes them more sympathetic toward Obama.

I didn't seek out the full transcript of what Rush said, but having listened to him enough, it probably was something along the lines of talking about how ridiculous it is that the left tries to use Harry Reid's statement of an anonymous source saying that Romney didn't pay taxes for 10 years as a reason why Romney should bow to them and give them whatever they want. So then, probably, he made an equally ridiculous statement, saying that he heard from a source that Obama has the worst grades of any Harvard graduate ever to illustrate that the left would completely dismiss the claim as ridiculous and not nearly enough reason for Obama to release his college transcripts.

Double standard confirmed.

First off..you are pretty lucky you've got miles between us..so you can post this shit..little boy.

Second off..did you actually read either of Obama's books?

If you didn't then you are posting bullshit.

Obama never "glorified" his short stint using drugs. He explained they were a method of dealing with the fact his father wasn't around.
What would you do shed tears on me you bitch? Actually yes I did read his book of lies but apparently you did not....Wost library book ever.

Shed tears on you?

Oh man.

And no..you didn't read the book.

The book you read was "I HATZ OBAMA" by Orly Taitz.
One of The differences between me and you other then me liking women and not crying all the time is that I actually research my positions and you just get fed what your masters tell you.

What I said above is true, harping on this type of thing turns independents off and makes them more sympathetic toward Obama.

I didn't seek out the full transcript of what Rush said, but having listened to him enough, it probably was something along the lines of talking about how ridiculous it is that the left tries to use Harry Reid's statement of an anonymous source saying that Romney didn't pay taxes for 10 years as a reason why Romney should bow to them and give them whatever they want. So then, probably, he made an equally ridiculous statement, saying that he heard from a source that Obama has the worst grades of any Harvard graduate ever to illustrate that the left would completely dismiss the claim as ridiculous and not nearly enough reason for Obama to release his college transcripts.

Double standard confirmed.

I don't deny the double standard at all I'm just trying to open some of the people's who dislike Obama eyes to how their rhetoric on this playes out in the minds of independants.

Actually, it is simple responses FOR simple minds. You don't have any "case". You're envious if you want to peck on about what Romney has in the bank and make erroneous charges that he's trying to get over on taxes.

He released 2010 and it was quickly dropped after it showed him paying millions in taxes and giving heavily to charity.

You just need a reason to keep talking about Romney's money. Because you are envious, whether you want to admit it or not. It's most unbecoming. But that has never stopped a LOLberal before.

you see...I don't give a shit what Romney has in the bank....I give a shit what he stands for corporatism and greed... He's a fuckin' slimy used car salesman.

So you just have an opinion. That's very nice and all, but the world is full of assholes, I mean opinions.

As for standing for corporatism. You think Obama does not stand fo r corporatism?? :lmao:

well...who's the one campaigning in favor of it? Who's the one saying "corporations ARE people, my friend"? Who's the one who outsourced American jobs?

You see, THAT'S the real reason people want to see his tax returns...it has nothing to do with "envy"... it has everything to do with character.

I happen to believe thar Romney has none. I work with all kinds of people on a daily basis and I have a pretty good bullshit detector. He reeks of it.

Which would show he hasn't failed.

:clap2:

Employment Situation Summary <--- I don't agree. We may have different yardstick that we measure success/failure in the economy with.

Forum List

Back