Sounds Good To Me

Wow. So, she is like, it is the government's responsibility to take care of anchor babies and not their parents?

Is this really the attitude of legislators? :321:

(Especially when there are other needy folks waiting for those spots?, smdh.)

So basically this is a political ploy, holding children hostage to draw concessions from the more decent people in Congress. We’ve seen the tactic for years now with Dreamers. They will fuck the children and Dreamers regardless. Fuck Ben Carson and this administration.

That WAS the plan all along: let the illegal adults in hoping they bring their kids. Then hold the kids hostage to parley congress. Glad you finally figured it out. o_O

So basically this is a political ploy, holding children hostage to draw concessions from the more decent people in Congress. We’ve seen the tactic for years now with Dreamers. They will fuck the children and Dreamers regardless. Fuck Ben Carson and this administration.

That WAS the plan all along: let the illegal adults in hoping they bring their kids. Then hold the kids hostage to parley congress. Glad you finally figured it out. o_O
So you didn’t even read the article. You just wanted to pop in to share how you support murdering men, women, and children seeking asylum. Great.

So you didn’t even read the article. You just wanted to pop in to share how you support murdering men, women, and children seeking asylum. Great.

Thanks for understanding. If they just want asylum, why not stop in Mexico? Or go south? Or ask to be bused to Canada?
When did it become OUR RESPONSIBILITY and YOUR DECISION to make up on your HIGH FUCKING HORSE!

Thanks for understanding. If they just want asylum, why not stop in Mexico? Or go south? Or ask to be bused to Canada?
When did it become OUR RESPONSIBILITY and YOUR DECISION to make up on your HIGH FUCKING HORSE!
Back in the late 1780’s. Feel free to fight me over it, bitch.

Lol, the crime family loves screwing the taxpayers.

Loon. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Aren't you black American, dumbass?

Loon. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
^ ironic

No, are you, retard?

No, are you, retard?

Nope; You know when you hear them call somebody "cracker"? That's me. :113:

I am the cracker they speak of, even my white friends say "What's up cracker?" Know why? Because I AM the cracker, and they know it. ;)

You got life fucked up.

Forum List

Back