Los Angeles Times: Border Agencies Return Pregnant Migrants to Mexico

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Border officers are returning pregnant migrants to Mexico, according to the Los Angeles Times.

Under the headline, “Pregnant women, other vulnerable asylum seekers are returned to Mexico to await hearings,” the Los Angeles Times described how President Donald Trump’s “Remain in Mexico” policy is reducing the ability of adventurous migrants to give birth in the United States:

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

------------

They are not asylum seekers. They are welfare seekers.

Step one is to BUILD ALL OF THE WALL! Step two is to DENY ENTRY TO ALL UNINVITED COMERS. Step three is to limit welfare-type subsidies to citizens or to collect repayment from their countries of origin, out of their foreign aid.

I agree with that policy. Pregnant women and the rest of their family have to be denied access to the US unless it is a legal entry. For that matter, all families with children should be denied entry (for the entire family) unless the family can prove the entry is legal and all vaccinations have been given to the children so they can enter school.

Send them all back south...let the dems sue...let the anti American judges freak out...the border belongs to us....and its our responsibility to defend it....fuck Pelosi...send her to Mexico too...lol

Border officers are returning pregnant migrants to Mexico, according to the Los Angeles Times.

Under the headline, “Pregnant women, other vulnerable asylum seekers are returned to Mexico to await hearings,” the Los Angeles Times described how President Donald Trump’s “Remain in Mexico” policy is reducing the ability of adventurous migrants to give birth in the United States:

------------

Step one is to BUILD ALL OF THE WALL! Step two is to DENY ENTRY TO ALL UNINVITED COMERS. Step three is to limit welfare-type subsidies to citizens or to collect repayment from their countries of origin, out of their foreign aid.

We've quite literally become the Mall of America and apparently, the mall is never closed for business. Have you seen Macy's department store lately? Must be three, four million new "customers" squatting in there.

------------

Excellent.

Good.
I'm sick of the liberal mantra about how the children suffer, how the women suffer, how the gang-bangers suffer. If the parents don't care enough not to drag their fuck-trophies across hundreds of miles of desert, chuck them over ditches and fences, expose them to abuse and suffering; if the adults don't take their own safety and welfare into consideration before deciding to chance breaking our laws in order to exploit our largesse, then why should I give a rat's ass?
Let them apply for asylum in Mexico.

So glad America is deporting illegals who come here pregnant to have their babies for free, living in Minnesota I know if illegals have babies in this state they revive Medicaid , I hope the new law of deportation will change that

this is STUPID shit !!!!--plain and simple
no more through the border without valid reason/visa/etc
you can't let them '''COME ON IN FRIEND'''

Forum List

Back