Zone1 SOS, Moderators!

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
sos, Mods. My posting information (on the line above the typed message has all but disappeared. I can't add pictures or videos. What's going on? Just wondering.

This is what I'm seeing: A very light print of what was normally dark images on the line above this discussion and in add a point of discussion post.

Was it something I said?

I tried to add a youtube video, and wonder why my posting privileges are almost erased/ or do not function.

:(

Last edited:
sos, Mods. My posting information (on the line above the typed message has all but disappeared. I can't add pictures or videos. What's going on? Just wondering.

This is what I'm seeing: A very light print of what was normally dark images on the line above this discussion and in add a point of discussion post.

Was it something I said?

I tried to add a youtube video, and wonder why my posting privileges are almost erased/ or do not function.

Same here....I suspect a glitch in the matrix.

tenor.gif

Was it something I said?

Shot - Clouseau.jpg

Was it something I said?

It's a glitch, it will fix itself.

Was it something I said?

Nothing has happened to your posting privileges. Something is probably going on with your browser and maybe some code or scripts or something that changed on the site and it's clashing.

It's a glitch, it will fix itself.
Thanks, JustAGuy1. It was all better when I got back from feeding my 5-month old half-grown puppies, their big mommie, and Uncle Shorty the Chaweenie. All of them jump on whoever comes through the prison gate of their 1-acre back yard fence. We had to protect the neighbors' cattle. Long story.

Was it something I said?

Are you talking about the line highlighted here in yellow?

1679113032294.png

Try clicking on that [] circled here in red, near the right end.

That toggles the editor between the WYSIWYG mode, with which you are surely most familiar, and a more primitive manual mode in which you work with the BBCODE tags directly. You probably have unintentionally switched to the latter mode, and don't know what to do with it. The [] is what switches back and forth between the two modes.

Forum List

Back