Sorry if a dupe: Trump Apparently Quitting the Debates????

Trump spokesperson Jason Miller told the Daily Beast’s Olivia Nuzzi that Trump does, in fact, plan to participate in the third debate.

Derp

It's amazing to watch as the Anti-Trumpers just take the article's word for it. It seems like a complete hoax... CNN drones at their finest.
we are taking trump at his word. do you not believe trump when he says he's done?

I believe the quote was taken out of context.
in what context would “I have no respect for that group, by the way, I’m done," mean something other than he was done with the debates?

This is just one more example of how Trump spouts off without thinking, which is one of the reasons he's been labeled as 'unfit'. He's just being his usual whiney little bitch. He'll be at the third debate (after a significant percentage of the country has already early voted), but nobody cares.

It's amazing to watch as the Anti-Trumpers just take the article's word for it. It seems like a complete hoax... CNN drones at their finest.
we are taking trump at his word. do you not believe trump when he says he's done?

in what context would “I have no respect for that group, by the way, I’m done," mean something other than he was done with the debates?

I could come up with a billion... and that is assuming the quote isn't fake.

Here is the rally, he spoke for 3.5 hours without a teleprompter. This guy's IQ and energy is off the charts:

I can tell you, at no point was he even close to declaring that he is done as the article suggested. Sad that they watched the entire rally and THAT was the best they got... fail.

Last edited:

I could come up with a billion...
how about you give us just one?
Here is the rally, he spoke for 3.5 hours without teleprompter. This guy's IQ and energy is off the charts:

I can tell you, at no point was he even close to declaring that he is done as the article suggested.

except of course when he literally said "i'm done"

Here is the rally, he spoke for 3.5 hours without teleprompter. This guy's IQ and energy is off the charts:

I can tell you, at no point was he even close to declaring that he is done as the article suggested.

You idiot, I was referring to being done with the debate, or even more so his campaign.

I don't need to give you one, you can use your own imagination. It isn't very difficult unless you have an IQ of a cretin. Which by the content of your posts is a real possibility...

You idiot, I was referring to being done with the debate, or even more so his campaign.

I don't need to give you one, you can use your own imagination. It isn't very difficult unless you have an IQ of a cretin.

please, humor me.

you apparently can come up with a myriad of scenarios where “I have no respect for that group, by the way, I’m done," does not mean that he was done with the debates. i must lack imagination, i can't think of one.

please, educate me. share just one such contextual situation

I don't need to give you one, you can use your own imagination. It isn't very difficult unless you have an IQ of a cretin.

please, humor me.

you apparently can come up with a myriad of scenarios where “I have no respect for that group, by the way, I’m done," does not mean that he was done with the debates. i must lack imagination, i can't think of one.

Time to practice some thinking skills then. It really is miserable if you can't come up with one scenario where the "I'm done" would refer to something other than the debates.

I can present you the actual real answer once I find the part... but it's 4 hours of speech they went through to find their non-thing. Wait, actually it's probably on repeat...

please, humor me.

Time to practice some thinking skills then. It really is miserable if you can't come up with one scenario where the "I'm done" would refer to something other than the debates.

so you keep saying, but you've still not given an example.
so what do you believe he was referring to?

Who cares about the debates!? If I wanted to witness two elderly honkies fight over bullshit I'll attend the next white sale at Macy's. :lol:

please, humor me.

I have no idea what he was referring to, but there could be millions of things. If you can't think one, that's sad...

please, humor me.

I have no idea what he was referring to, but there could be millions of things. If you can't think one, that's sad...
name one

Sorry if this is a duplicate thread but he has basically thrown in the towel and anointed Ms. Clinton, the President Elect.

As someone brilliantly said (me), he could have saved us a bunch of trouble by just giving his concession speech at the convention.

Trump on Commission for Presidential Debates: “I’m Done”

Too fucking funny….

Who knows what that idiot might do? He says he is done with the debates, but they will have cameras there, and I don't know if he can resist being in front of them.

Yes…
But he’s getting incredibly embarrassed out there.

He really is. It was great when nobody fact checked his ridiculous and false statements, and he could get away with his lies and his bombast. He didn't have to prepare, just fire off a few insults, and chant "Build that wall". Against the Republican clown car, he had it made, and he got millions in free media.

Now he has nowhere to run, and his usual alpha male dominance routine was completely ignored, and even scoffed at. Moderators noted his non-answers to the questions asked, and his repeating of oft-debunked lies. He stop his interruptions, and cute both candidates off when they ran over.

His constant attempts to intimidate Hillary, glowering at her, and invading her space, while she was killing him with detail and facts, and laughing at his bluster.

Forum List

Back