Sorry if a dupe: Trump Apparently Quitting the Debates????

Sorry if this is a duplicate thread but he has basically thrown in the towel and anointed Ms. Clinton, the President Elect.

As someone brilliantly said (me), he could have saved us a bunch of trouble by just giving his concession speech at the convention.

Trump on Commission for Presidential Debates: “I’m Done”

Too fucking funny….

Who knows what that idiot might do? He says he is done with the debates, but they will have cameras there, and I don't know if he can resist being in front of them.

Sorry if this is a duplicate thread but he has basically thrown in the towel and anointed Ms. Clinton, the President Elect.

As someone brilliantly said (me), he could have saved us a bunch of trouble by just giving his concession speech at the convention.

Too fucking funny….

Who knows what that idiot might do? He says he is done with the debates, but they will have cameras there, and I don't know if he can resist being in front of them.

Yes…
But he’s getting incredibly embarrassed out there.

Too fucking funny….

I've seen it before. Yes he was embarrassed, but he truly thinks his next performance will be so spectacular till his bad performance will be quickly forgotten. I think he's like a gambler who thinks if he can just make one more bet, he'll win everything back and then some.

Too fucking funny….

I've seen it before. Yes he was embarrassed, but he truly thinks his next performance will be so spectacular till his bad performance will be quickly forgotten. I think he's like a gambler who thinks if he can just make one more bet, he'll win everything back and then some.

His last performance was spectacular, Hillary was obliterated...

He will most definitely attend.

Edit: Seems like what the OP is postulating is a hoax.

Too fucking funny….

Only in the RWNJ bubble.

Too fucking funny….

So, yet again, a Trump statement is in direct opposition to a Trump enabler.

If he won the first 2 debates and Hillary nearly doubled her lead…I hope he wins the next one too…lol

Screen Shot 2016-10-12 at 5.41.12 PM.png

Too fucking funny….

did you watch a different debate than the rest of America?

Donald is a whiny little girl.

He should go purely for my own entertainment value.

It's amazing to watch as the Anti-Trumpers just take the article's word for it. It seems like a complete hoax... CNN drones at their finest.

The story actually says that Trump will appear at the next debate, so the OP is lying. We've come to expect lies from Hillary corrupt supporters.

Donald really has no chance if he bails out in the debate.

His tools should be outraged if he does. Even if the system is rigged, he knew what he was getting into when he signed up. No one likes a pussy that quits, especially when he is morally obligated to represent so many dumbasses that backed him up until now.

The Donald kicked Crooked Hillary's ass at the Commander in Chief forum, Debate 1, and Debate 2. He is definitely not afraid although voicing the fact that the debates were biased is simply stating the obvious. Only a retarded douchebag would deny the MSM is part of Crooked Hillary's campaign.

Too fucking funny….

So, yet again, a Trump statement is in direct opposition to a Trump enabler.

If he won the first 2 debates and Hillary nearly doubled her lead…I hope he wins the next one too…lol

View attachment 93232

When you get right down to it, the question of who "won" these things is pretty subjective. If there is a "winner" to be declared, a change in the polls - kinda like what you just posted from 538 - is a better indicator than just thumping one's chest and saying, "my guy kicked your guy's ass".

It's amazing to watch as the Anti-Trumpers just take the article's word for it. It seems like a complete hoax... CNN drones at their finest.
we are taking trump at his word. do you not believe trump when he says he's done?

we are taking trump at his word. do you not believe trump when he says he's done?

I believe the quote was taken out of context. But hey, you have no problem believing or spreading lies... that much is clear by just looking at the candidate you are considering.

Forum List

Back