Sorry. But no.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grace, May 12, 2011.

1. Grace

Grace BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +742
    Ga. college student a reluctant immigration symbol - Yahoo! News

The comment section is interesting. I have to wonder as well..how did she get in school to begin with??? She is here ILLEGALLY. Why has she not gone thru the proper procedures before she was busted and became an adult? I am sorry for her plight, but she is not a citizen. She has not paid taxes, nor have her parents. At least she learned english but that is not enough. I feel pity for her, but right is right and wrong is wrong. She needs to be deported. THEN apply to re enter the proper way.

2. MarcATL

MarcATL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,751
    She is not the problem...that radical RW attitude that says to EF OFF is exactltly what will be the cause of Obama's reelection.

Keep it up RWers....America's paying attention.

:clap2:

3. old navy

old navy <<< Action Figures

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +379
    Hello Grace. I teach in a public high school and it is the most diverse one in the system. When a student enrolls, they are required to show their immunization record and proff of address. The address is only to make sure they will be attending the right school. No proof of citizenship is required.

One of the path to citizenship plan elements is to have the person serve in the military as well as education stipulations blah, blah, blah. One problem with that is the unemployment rate in the 18-25 year old age group is about 25 percent. So the military is having no problem recruiting. In fact, there are a lot of CITIZENS that would like to join the military but cannot.

4. Grace

Grace BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +742
    Hello oldnavy. Thanks for the clarification. :)