Sorry, but it’s your fault if you’re offended all the time

...They also have to do business with black people. Boo hoo...
Black Folk... no problem.

Sexual deviants and perverts (homosexuals) - big problem.

...If you are unhappy with our discrimination laws, I suggest you move.
Or work to re-interpret or change the laws... which is what begins to happen, after January 20, 2017.

Good luck with that. Same sex marriage will be legal in every state soon, so you might as well get used to it.
Yep. Until the laws are (1) re-interpreted with a more Conservative spin or (2) amended. Either will do just fine.

Yeah, but let's include those offended by providing insurance or baking a cake, too.

Difference is that some act offended by everything they see and hear and go out of their way to make trouble for people. The examples you gave are people who are offended because they are forced to do something against their beliefs.

Or work to re-interpret or change the laws... which is what begins to happen, after January 20, 2017.

Good luck with that. Same sex marriage will be legal in every state soon, so you might as well get used to it.
Yep. Until the laws are (1) re-interpreted with a more Conservative spin or (2) amended. Either will do just fine.

That's not very realistic.

That's not very realistic.
True... rather like in November 2009, nobody could envision that within six years, Obama would have lost the House, and lost the Senate, and been pushed-aside and hamstrung as a Lame Duck... but... it happened. Just remember... despite fickle, ethereal sampling polls... the demographic reads: Homosexuals: 3% of the population, Everybody Else: 97%.

Large-scale and successful assaults on recent legal gains by homosexuals are all-but-inevitable.

It's what happens when you piss off enough people, long enough, even using The Law. They will eventually come back at you with new and unanticipated and highly challenging ways to use The Law against you. And, as I've said before, it seems likely that this battle has only begun. Sounds like great fun. Looking forward to it. So are millions of others.

If you find the idea difficult to to believe, that this battle has only begun, just look at what The States are doing today to Roe v. Wade, some 42 years after that decision.

Nobody saw that coming, either, but America remembers... The People remember.

Especially when it comes to battling for the Soul of the Nation... to legitimatize sexual deviancy and perversity (homosexuality), or not... that is the question.

Ultimately, it is The People who will decide moral issues, not the courts, even if it ends-up requiring a Constitutional Amendment that judicial activists can't touch.

Last edited:
They're whining about being told they can't have a business open to the public and then deny access to certain groups. That was declared illegal back in the 60s.
Again with this lie? No one was denied access to the business. Walk-ins were given the same treatment as all the others.
You're the one lying by twisting what I meant by access, i.e. service, not just being able to walk in the door.
A company that does not offer catering and only walk-in's is providing FULL access to the business. Now pedal your lie elsewhere.

Yeah, but let's include those offended by providing insurance or baking a cake, too.
The queers were the one's whining. The baker just told them no.
They're whining about being told they can't have a business open to the public and then deny access to certain groups. That was declared illegal back in the 60s.

It would be different if they were not targeting...and they are

They are just trying to receive services open to the general public

See this is the problem.

When an issue doesn't affect you, you think people who are trying to bring attention to it are "whining"

But when it is an issue that could affect you, you think you are not "whining" but bringing up your legitimate concerns. So why is it whining on one side but legitimate on the other?

They are just trying to receive services open to the general public

See this is the problem.

When an issue doesn't affect you, you think people who are trying to bring attention to it are "whining"

But when it is an issue that could affect you, you think you are not "whining" but bringing up your legitimate concerns. So why is it whining on one side but legitimate on the other?

The real discrimination is in the policies that don't include the general public, like affirmative action and hate crime charges that punish some more than others.

It's not whining when government forces you to do something so that they can pander to their base. Big difference between making an issue out of everything you don't like and being forced against your will under threat of losing your business. I have no issue with gay marriage. I've been to a gay wedding and the catering was awesome. There are so many bakers and caterers to choose from, there is no point in trying to force some to do something against their will. I wouldn't eat something if a person was forced to make it. Bad karma.

Taxes are another oppressive thing, mainly because politicians don't try to budget or show any responsibility whatsoever with other peoples' money.

We have a government who can pick and choose who they want to help and who will pay. It's not fair across the board, so direct your hostility there and not on people who just want to be left alone.

It's not whining when government forces you to do something so that they can pander to their base. Big difference between making an issue out of everything you don't like and being forced against your will under threat of losing your business.

Exactly, when Republicans, to pander to their base, forces gay couples to become second class citizens by denying them rights that married couples share, I feel like its a legitimate issue so its not whining.

Forum List

Back