Sorry, but it’s your fault if you’re offended all the time

I wouldn't want to be around a bunch if queers for any reason. At one time I really didn't care or have an opinion, but after the past year or so. The way the are demanding everyone put them on a pedestal. Fuck them.
Being treated equally is being put on a pedestal? Is this the new "special rights" BS? How are they put on a pedestal? IMO, you can't answer that anymore than no one could ever say what the "special rights" are. They're both code words for "we want to discriminate because we want to". The Civil Rights Acts have made that notion a crime. Watch out, you may be the next Freddie Gray, since you can't seem to to live within the strictures of NORMAL society. That's right! You're the one that's abnormal now. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
Then why didn't your kind demand the muslim baker to bake the cake. He told them no, and go down the street. They went down the street, but a christian baker, well being bullies they demanded him to bake the cake.

I wouldn't want to be around a bunch if queers for any reason. At one time I really didn't care or have an opinion, but after the past year or so. The way the are demanding everyone put them on a pedestal. Fuck them.
Being treated equally is being put on a pedestal? Is this the new "special rights" BS? How are they put on a pedestal? IMO, you can't answer that anymore than no one could ever say what the "special rights" are. They're both code words for "we want to discriminate because we want to". The Civil Rights Acts have made that notion a crime. Watch out, you may be the next Freddie Gray, since you can't seem to to live within the strictures of NORMAL society. That's right! You're the one that's abnormal now. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
Then why didn't your kind demand the muslim baker to bake the cake. He told them no, and go down the street. They went down the street, but a christian baker, well being bullies they demanded him to bake the cake.

They needed the media attention.

We need a safe room here for libs so they can be free of micro-aggressions and trigger warnings.........

I truly believe that we are the most whiney, sensitive, thin-skinned, easily offended society in the history of the world. Nobody has ever been as prolific at getting offended as we are. Nobody cries over insignificant nonsense as loudly and consistently as us.

Sorry but it s your fault if you re offended all the time - The Matt Walsh Blog

I totally agree to Matt Walsh. America's favorite pastime is whining and pretending to be offended. Instead of solving problems people turn to emotional manipulation.
Tell a black man you are worried about higher crime rates in black communities and in no time he will tell you: "Oh, I feel racially offended. Systematic racism. White supremacy." This is just an example, it is not only about blacks. Gays, religious minorities, even white majority constantly whines about something.

It seems that no matter what side someone is on, it is always the other side that does all the whining.

I truly believe that we are the most whiney, sensitive, thin-skinned, easily offended society in the history of the world. Nobody has ever been as prolific at getting offended as we are. Nobody cries over insignificant nonsense as loudly and consistently as us.

I totally agree to Matt Walsh. America's favorite pastime is whining and pretending to be offended. Instead of solving problems people turn to emotional manipulation.
Tell a black man you are worried about higher crime rates in black communities and in no time he will tell you: "Oh, I feel racially offended. Systematic racism. White supremacy." This is just an example, it is not only about blacks. Gays, religious minorities, even white majority constantly whines about something.

True enough, but reality check -- look where you are. This is a message board. It's designed for whine sellers. That's the whole point. Outside this environment (the internet) it exists, but not nearly to this artificially inflated degree.

The queers were the one's whining. The baker just told them no.

Then the bakers were whining about not being about to use their religion to discriminate.

The forum nutters whine about it daily.
The queers went in to start trouble. The baker sold the goods over the counter. Why didn't the queers just buy a cake from the baker? Reason, they wanted to start trouble and I could really care less for them.

Exactly. I don't have the time or patience to care about libs and their manufactured dramas. It getting old. This shit doesn't help their cause.

Don't discriminate. Problem solved.

Know your state laws and run your business accordingly. Problem solved.
I could say the same about the queers, don't make people go against their religious beliefs.

I understand that you don't agree with our discrimination laws, but that's really just tough shit.

The queers were the one's whining. The baker just told them no.

Then the bakers were whining about not being about to use their religion to discriminate.

The queers went in to start trouble. The baker sold the goods over the counter. Why didn't the queers just buy a cake from the baker? Reason, they wanted to start trouble and I could really care less for them.

Exactly. I don't have the time or patience to care about libs and their manufactured dramas. It getting old. This shit doesn't help their cause.

Stop creating boogie men. Problem solved.

There's no boogie man in what I posted.

I could say the same about the queers, don't make people go against their religious beliefs.

I understand that you don't agree with our discrimination laws, but that's really just tough shit.
Tell that to the muslim baker that told the queer couple where to go.

“We get offended faster and more efficiently than anyone. And it’s not just our speed that separates us from the rest — it’s our endurance. We have a limitless capacity for offendedness. Every week there are dozens of new national outrages and boycott campaigns and social media crusades to raise awareness about some offensive thing, or to get someone fired for saying some offensive thing, or to teach people that some previously non-offensive thing has now become offensive.”

This is the typical nonsense common to those who fail to understand our free and democratic society, where the every nature of a free and democratic society is to resolve the conflicts and controversies of the day in the context of private society, absent unwarranted interference by the government or the courts.

To express an opinion, view, or concern over an issue is not to 'whine,' and that Walsh and others on the right are hostile to those expressing an opinion, view, or concern over an issue is obviously nothing new.

Sorry, conservatives, but citizens have the right to express their views and concerns whether you agree with those view and concerns or not, or whether you want to hear about it or not; and to express those views and concerns is not 'whining.'

tell it to your perfessers and college dweebs........they think they are special and need constant protection from anything that might disprove their bs

The PC Police know that screaming "I'm offended!" or "You're a racist!" immediately diverts the conversation away from the original issue, because now their target is on the defensive and that becomes the issue.

They're dishonest and they're cowards; they're avoiding issues and denying that they're doing so.

Magnifying the concerns of the tiny minority of homosexuals and psychologically fragile folks with gender identity problems does not help them, society or the people who have psychological problems accepting that this minority exits and is made of living human beings.

Stop creating boogie men. Problem solved.

There's no boogie man in what I posted.

Then why is it we never hear of legit cases... Just drummed up manufactured crap you dorks tout?

Bullies built this country and caused the whiners. Sometimes whining is real oppression, sometimes potential oppression and sometimes its just venting.

The face of bullies can change but they always seem to have the law on their side.

...They also have to do business with black people. Boo hoo...
Black Folk... no problem.

Sexual deviants and perverts (homosexuals) - big problem.

...If you are unhappy with our discrimination laws, I suggest you move.
Or work to re-interpret or change the laws... which is what begins to happen, after January 20, 2017.

Good luck with that. Same sex marriage will be legal in every state soon, so you might as well get used to it.

That is the way the far left needs things to be in order for them to have any power over the groups they have under their thumb..

Good luck with that. Same sex marriage will be legal in every state soon, so you might as well get used to it.

Probably accurate!

And then, in another decade, it will be the only kind of marriage permitted. Couple that with stiff penalties for pre-marital sex between genders and we'll have defused the population bomb in a single generation.

Anybody see a downside in that?

Last edited:
[

Probably accurate!

And then, in another decade, it will be the only kind of marriage permitted. Couple that with stiff penalties for pre-marital sex between genders and we'll have defused the population bomb in a single generation.

Anybody see a downside in that?

Are you wearing your tin foil hat?

Forum List

Back