Soros says he wants Trump to fail as President...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Soros says he would like to see Trump fail as president

Billionaire investor and Democratic donor George Soros said in an interview Thursday that "people like me" would like President-elect Donald Trump to fail as president.

He made the comment during an interview with Bloomberg News at his annual media dinner at the World Economic Forum in Davos. The 86-year-old was recently in the news when he reportedly lost nearly $1 billion after Trump's election over a too-cautious approach to the market.

“I personally am convinced that he is going to fail,” Soros said. “Not because of people like me who would like him to fail. But because his ideas that guide him are inherently self-contradictory and the contradictions are actually already embodied by his advisers…and his cabinet.”

Why would anyone who truly wants what is good for America want our President to fail no matter who he is? :dunno:

Trump said there is NO room for prejudice. Then almost no one applauded.

Billionaire investor and Democratic donor George Soros said in an interview Thursday that "people like me" would like President-elect Donald Trump to fail as president.

He made the comment during an interview with Bloomberg News at his annual media dinner at the World Economic Forum in Davos. The 86-year-old was recently in the news when he reportedly lost nearly $1 billion after Trump's election over a too-cautious approach to the market.

“I personally am convinced that he is going to fail,” Soros said. “Not because of people like me who would like him to fail. But because his ideas that guide him are inherently self-contradictory and the contradictions are actually already embodied by his advisers…and his cabinet.”

Why would anyone who truly wants what is good for America want our President to fail no matter who he is? :dunno:

Soros is a Jew that worked for the Nazi party. His job was to remove valuables from his fellow Jews before they were gassed. That is bad enough, but it takes a special kind of evil to consider it the best job of your life...

Soros is a Jew that worked for the Nazi party. His job was to remove valuables from his fellow Jews before they were gassed. That is bad enough, but it takes a special kind of evil to consider it the best job of your life...
Eh, whatever it takes to survive...

Soros says he wants Trump to fail as President...

Of course he does - so do snowflakes. They have openly said so, for the good of the party - screw the country.

That is exactly what is wrong with the left. They are not Americans first. How unpatriotic.

Rush said the same thing about Obama in 2009.

Oh, Republicans certainly aren't innocent. Some of them might as well have been cheering any time anything bad happened over the past 8 years. Some were even quick to step over dead bodies to yell, "Thanks a lot, Obama."

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

what a dumb goyim ,soros was 8 years old when the nazis invaded his country

He was 14 when he helped confiscate, and loved it.

what a dumb goyim ,soros was 8 years old when the nazis invaded his country

He also has said he is here to make money and cares less about the social consequences on countries or individuals.

Forum List

Back