Soros Plagiarizes Cronkite

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Let me begin by pointing out that fact-checker got the facts wrong:

Politifact, which purports to be a fact-checking website, gave Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump a “mostly false” rating for claiming that his Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton, wants “open borders” — even though she said she did.​

Politifact: ‘Mostly False’ That Clinton Wanted ‘Open Borders’
by Joel B. Pollak
20 Oct 2016

Politifact: 'Mostly False' That Clinton Wanted 'Open Borders'

In fact:

10202016_color-1-hillary8201_s878x582.jpg
The Hillary Clinton-George Soros symbiosis came into clearer focus this month with WikiLeaks’ release of thousands of hacked emails from John Podesta, Mrs. Clinton’s campaign chairman. Mr. Soros’ name comes up nearly 60 times. (UPI)
http://twt-thumbs.washtimes.com/med....jpg?85850414769b7404692ff014af1aa9b16deda1c7

Hillary Clinton has aligned herself closely with a vision for America laid out by her benefactor — left-wing financier George Soros, who talks of “international governance,” more open borders, increased Muslim immigration and diminished U.S. global power.

The phrase “American exceptionalism” is not part of his agenda. He wrote in 1998: “The sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.”

“We need some global system of political decision-making. In short, we need a global society to support our global economy,” Mr. Soros wrote.​

One correction: Hillary Clinton was anti-America long before she hooked up with Soros who is, himself, a poisonous anti-America immigrant as deadly as is All-American Hillary Clinton. Those two formed a union in hell blessed by the late Walter Cronkite (1916 - 2009):

There is only one unanswered question: Is George Soros also committed to a nuclear holocaust if his money fails to buy him what he wants?

Put every other analysis of Hillary Clinton aside, and you are left with her blindness to the inevitability of certain failure. She failed at everything she ever touched. She is bound to the failures of Obama’s betrayal after betrayal. Every one of those failures pales beside destroying this country before she allows the United Nations to fail.

Hillary’s determination is driven by a single belief: Nothing can allow sovereign nations to finally walk out of the United Nation even if it means nuclear war against Iran, Communist China, North Korea, Russia or a combination of America’s enemies.

I firmly believe that Hillary and her kind always saw a nuclear holocaust worth the price if a stronger, all-powerful, United Nations rises out of the ashes. I can see no other reason for handing Iran, North Korea, and China nuclear capabilities.​

Before my opposites mount their usual personal attacks against me, understand the depths of Hillary Clinton’s bloodlust. Murders here and killing in the Middle East are a snack next to the bestial killing of every child in the womb she revels in. All of the other killing she had a hand in amount to nothing compared to the screams President Hillary Clinton will unleash on the world with the pleasure a cruel child gets from pulling the wings off of flies.

A long time ago, I thought to myself —— suppose my mother aborted me. What inhuman pain I would have felt while I was being torn apart. I still cry knowing that no one hears the screams of a fetus while it is being torn to pieces more methodically than animals tear apart a prey.

Finally, science gave us so much unnecessary brutality, the least scientists can do is find a way to record the screams of a fetus so Democrats can hear them.​

Here is a fleeting look behind Hillary’s mask at the mention of killing:

When Donald J. Trump brought up how her Middle East donors throw gays off of buildings to their death, The Woman Who Would Be President, flashed the most evil of smiles ever seen before outright laughing.

If you missed it last night, and have the stomach for it today, here is the clip.​

Laughing at Gays Hurled to Death by ISIS, THAT’S Who Hillary Clinton Really is
By Judi McLeod
October 20, 2016

Laughing at Gays Hurled to Death by ISIS, THAT’S Who Hillary Clinton Really is

Finally, George Soros knew how to acquire wealth without making a single contribution to free Americans. Despite his wealth he is a stupid man financing a one government world under the guise of democracy:

The mission statement of Mr. Soros‘ flagship operation — the Open Societies Foundation — is that it works “to build vibrant and tolerant democracies whose governments are accountable and open to the participation of all people.”​

Hillary Clinton embraces George Soros’ ‘radical’ vision of open-border world
By Rowan Scarborough
Thursday, October 20, 2016

Hillary Clinton embraces George Soros’ ‘radical’ vision of open-border world

See this thread:

Communist regimes are not burdened with promises of democracy after they give their people a taste of it.​

Another Soldier For democracy Chimes In

UPDATE

Tyrannical global government administered by the United Nations is not burdened with promises of democracy after they give everyone a taste of it.​

Hillary Clinton was anti-America long before she hooked up with Soros who is, himself, a poisonous anti-America immigrant as deadly as is All-American Hillary Clinton.
This media blackout has been enforced since the early 1950s:

Were it not for the Internet average Americans would be completely unaware of the global government crowd’s anti-America agenda. Nothing is going to suddenly instill loyalty in the hearts of traitors at the highest level of government. Average Americans only have to look at what open-borders did this country so far to examine where their own loyalty lies.

My fear is that there is not enough time left before November 8 to place loyalty to the country a priority at the top of the list American voters are genuinely concerned about. If I could wave a magic wand I would put a hard copy of Julia Hahn’s article in the hands of every American old enough to read:

Paul-Ryan-Im-With-Her-640x480.jpg
http://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/10/Paul-Ryan-Im-With-Her-640x480.jpg

Indeed, both Clinton and Ryan have said that they see themselves as representatives not only for American citizens, but also for foreign nationals and foreign interests. This view that the needs of foreign citizens are equal to the needs of American citizens reflects the belief that Americans are only part of many interest groups that a lawmaker ought to consider when crafting legislation—even as he or she negotiates with other countries, which always put their citizens first.

“I am delighted to be the Senator from Punjab [India] as well as from New York,” Clinton reportedly told a group of Indian-Americans on Capitol Hill in 2005. “I can certainly run for the Senate seat in Punjab and win easily,” Clinton told a group of Indian donors on a separate occasion. Clinton’s remarks became the subject of a hard-hitting 2007 memo circulated by the Obama campaign that labeled his Democratic primary opponent as “Hillary Clinton (D-Punjab)”– implying that Clinton represents foreign nations and citizens rather than her own American constituents.

XXXXX

Just last month, Clinton’s campaign went so far as to indicate that she believes the world has a global right to immigrate to the United States.​

He’s With Her: Inside Paul Ryan’s Months-Long Campaign to Elect Hillary Clinton President
by Julia Hahn
21 Oct 2016

He's With Her: Inside Paul Ryan's Months-Long Campaign to Elect Hillary Clinton President - Breitbart

Note that the US Senate has been a nest of traitors since the end of WWII, but it was Republicans alone who elected Paul Ryan Speaker of the House. No matter. Democrats would have joined with RINO if there was a chance conservatives would defeat Ryan. I see no evidence that the House intends to replace him with a loyal American.

the US Senate has been a nest of traitors since the end of WWII, but it was Republicans alone who elected Paul Ryan Speaker of the House.
All of those Never-Trump-Republicans like Paul Ryan should be called United-Nations-Republicans. The Donald’s position on America’s sovereignty is the only reason they are against him. For all of the items media cites as unique in this campaign season Donald Trump is first person who ever ran for the presidency that dared to openly take on the United Nations without ever mentioning it by name.

NOTE: Ron Paul who authored the —— American Sovereignty Restoration Act —— never mentioned the United Nations in his bids for the presidency. I never understood why he did not use it in the debates. Prior to Ron Paul —— Ronald Reagan’s US Ambassador to the United Nations took a crack it:

If this body feels that the United States no longer serves the purposes of the United Nations, then maybe it is time that the United Nations find a new home. I for one will be happy to stand on the pier and wave goodbye as you all sail off into the sunset. Jeanne Kirkpatrick

The mere fact that Trump put the topic on the table in a presidential campaign brought the UN-loving Republicans out from under their rocks. Take this one to the bank. Should Hillary Clinton steal the election Americans will never again see a candidate who will defend this country against the global government crowd.

Wealthy Americans coming out of the shadows for the United Nations is the only realignment I can see:

“Trump could be an aberration,” Mr. Gelman said. “Or this could be part of a political realignment. We probably won’t know for years.”​

And is it not odd that both Donald Trump and George Soros are wealthy? yet Trump is the rich guy the affluent fear. That alone is proof of their first loyalty:

“The affluent vote seems to be more about the concerns over Donald Trump than the enthusiasm for Clinton,” said Stephen Kraus, chief insights officer and director of the Ipsos Affluent Survey.​

The Rich Vote Republican? Maybe Not This Election.
By ROBERT FRANKOCT. 22, 2016

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/23/business/rich-vote-republican-not-this-election-maybe.html

I am mad at my gal Judi for giving me a word I never heard before this morning.

Twerking (/'tw3:rkin/) is a type of dancing in which an individual, often female,[1] moves to music in a sexually provocative manner involving thrusting hip movements and a low squatting stance.[2] Twerking is also known as "booty shaking," "p-poppin" or pussy-poppin, and bounce depending on the context.

Twerking - Wikipedia

The thought of Hillary pussy-poppin with that evil smile on her face is one scary image. More scary is the thought of Hillary’s female advisors joining her in a group squat. The noise made by all those pussy lips slapping thighs in unison would sound like a thousand pairs of hands clapping in an echo chamber.

Twerking Hillary to the White House
By Judi McLeod
October 24, 2016

Twerking Hillary to the White House

Murders here and killing in the Middle East are a snack next to the bestial killing of every child in the womb she revels in. All of the other killing she had a hand in amount to nothing compared to the screams President Hillary Clinton will unleash on the world with the pleasure a cruel child gets from pulling the wings off of flies.
Here is a number that supports my interpretation of Hillary Clinton:

According to the CDC and other reliable sources the daily abortion rate in the U.S. is between 3,562 and 3,700. Taking the lower figure and multiplying that by the number of days in a possible Hillary Clinton presidency provides one stunning and gruesome fact.

What that means is that 5,200,520 healthy unborn babies will be sucked out, ripped out or torn out of women and discarded (If not sold to body parts harvesters) like so much bleeding flesh at a meat processing or seafood plant.​

This contradiction alone shows how sick Hillary Clinton’s worldview really is:

Hillary wants to bring a half million refugees to America who can find no safety in their war driven lands. On the other hand, she is willing to allow and support the deaths of five million unborn Americans who would be born in a nation where there is no war. A contradiction on this level can only be inspired by the demons of hell.​

Is Voting for Hillary - A vote to kill five million perfectly healthy babies?
By Rev. Michael Bresciani
October 27, 2016

Is Voting for Hillary - A vote to kill five million perfectly healthy babies?

Forum List

Back