Soros Funding Ferguson protests

I wouldnt take his disclaimer that they arent directing these groups at face value either. All emails from these groups should be subpoenaed and gone over with fine tooth comb.

ran across this morning: Sharpton has laid low only because of the Two police officers that were killed, But I think they are just biding their time.

SNIP:
Near the end of 2007, Obama confidante Valerie Jarrett met with Al Sharpton in New York City and began to cement a relationship that would eventually make the inflammatory activist the president’s “go-to man” on race, according to multiple sources.

The backdrop to the incipient Obama-Sharpton alliance was the then-senator’s 2008 presidential campaign, which still hadn’t locked away the black vote, and the political cross-currents created by two other controversial reverends, Jesse Jackson and Jeremiah Wright.

That tentative relationship has now grown into a full-blown partnership that has vastly increased the once-shunned Sharpton’s influence and prestige and elevated him into a key White House ally at a time of heightened tension over policing and race.

In 2007, media outlets no less prestigious than the New York Times, CNN, National Public Radio, and Time questioned whether Obama, with his multiracial and perhaps post-racial narrative, could truly count on securing the black vote. Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton was pressuring African-American leaders to support her, especially before the primary in heavily black South Carolina.

So it was with great annoyance that the Obama campaign read in September that Jesse Jackson had criticized Obama for not speaking out enough about the controversial Jena Six case in Louisiana.

(If you’ll recall, racial tensions rose at Jena High School after three nooses appeared swinging from campus branches in August 2006, an apparent threat to a black student who wanted to sit under the tree in an area white students often occupied. Several fights had broken out between white and black students that fall, but when six black students beat up a white student in December, they were charged with attempted second-degree murder, though the victim’s injuries were only superficial. Outrage about the severity of the charges ensued.)

Jackson said Obama had not adequately weighed in and was “acting like he’s white,” adding that “if I were a candidate, I’d be all over Jena.”

all of it here:
How the Obama-Sharpton Alliance Began National Review Online

someone ought to calculate all the work production time lost and fine these people up the wazoo.

“Activists have shut down Interstate 93 Southbound and Northbound during morning rush hour commute into Boston to ‘disrupt business as usual’ and protest police and state violence against Black people,” states the release.

I'm glad it is found out and backfiring for those very reasons. He is a threat to any civilized society. Just ask France (convicted) and England, Thailand and Malaysia as well. Even Russia has a warrant out for him.
He also funds the Democrat party and many left-wing hate sites on the Internet.

Of course he's behind these now "professional" protesting that is now disrupting your lives, In cahoots with Unions, the Dnc, Sharpton, etc

bunch of nutjob idiots blocked the highways in boston this morning... damn fools should get a job.

Police 17 arrested for I-93 protests as traffic crawls Boston Herald
The IDIOCY of these MORONS approaches MIND NUMB status. They aren't HELPING their cause. They're making people HATE them and whatever it is they're pulling this CRAP for. Shooting themselves in the foot doesn't come near to describing the degree to which they're hurting their cause.

IDIOTS... course, we're talking protards here... some the dumbest and laziest people on the planet, all with their fresh brain washings from the liberal indoctrination plants, also known as colleges.

Forum List

Back