Soros Behind Refugee Invasion of Europe?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban says he is. He accused billionaire investor George Soros of being a prominent member of a circle of “activists” trying to undermine European nations by supporting refugees heading to the continent from the Middle East and beyond.

Why not? Makes a whole lot of sense to me. Destroy Europe and swoop in to pick up the bones, making even more absurd riches in doing so.

Read the story @ Prison Planet.com » Hungarian PM Accuses Soros of Stoking Refugee Wave to Weaken Europe

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban says he is. He accused billionaire investor George Soros of being a prominent member of a circle of “activists” trying to undermine European nations by supporting refugees heading to the continent from the Middle East and beyond.

Why not? Makes a whole lot of sense to me. Destroy Europe and swoop in to pick up the bones, making even more absurd riches in doing so.

Read the story @ Prison Planet.com » Hungarian PM Accuses Soros of Stoking Refugee Wave to Weaken Europe

Soros is that powerful?

Yes

Soros is that powerful?

This may give a better idea of who is actually behind a lot of the African migrant crisis in Europe. Clinton and Obama did their part when they took out Qaddafi.

http://www.genocidewatch.org/images...a_Invests_Heavily_In_Sudan_s_Oil_Industry.pdf

https://www.quora.com/Why-has-China-become-so-obsessed-with-investing-in-Pakistan

China will start fishing along Somalia’s coastline just as piracy makes a comeback

Thus for Chinese Communist Party to push forward, 'White man bad', 'China man good'.

Why China Is Taking over Africa's Resources One Country at a Time
China’s abusive behavior towards African states has occurred for decades. In 2007, Guy Scott, the former agricultural minister in the Zambian government told The Guardian, “We’ve had bad people before. The whites were bad, the Indians were worse, but the Chinese are worst of all.” But Sino-imperialism is getting worse as China grows in power and seeks evermore resources.

There are copious examples of the negative consequences of Sino-imperialism. One archetypical case is the China National Petroleum Corporation, the state-owned oil and gas company, which is a major investor operating in South Sudanese oil fields. The Chinese pollute the local environment with impunity, resulting in children born with deformities, the poisoning of livestock, destruction of fertile land, and the pollution of rivers. Additionally, the Chinese cause environmental destruction in the Northern Upper Nile and Ruweng states affects the indigenous Dinka Padang communities of South Sudan. The Chinese help produce oil generating revenue and economic opportunities but are not bound with environmental standards.

nuthin' new for China-----a LONG HISTORY OF BARBARIC IMPERIALISM----
almost rivaling the Islamic program------but WAY OUT EAST (long ago) ---
IMHO----the big time potential victims have been India and other indian origin
lands. A SINO-UMMAH alliance is a world wide NITE MARE

nuthin' new for China-----a LONG HISTORY OF BARBARIC IMPERIALISM----
almost rivaling the Islamic program------but WAY OUT EAST (long ago) ---
IMHO----the big time potential victims have been India and other indian origin
lands. A SINO-UMMAH alliance is a world wide NITE MARE
With China in Pakistan it does pose a threat to India and others. I'm still going through the articles. I know Brazil had some concerns and have been talking about getting an American base down there as the Sino tries to weasel its way into South America.

“One Belt, One Road” if anyone is interested in looking into it.

upload_2019-9-2_16-5-27.jpeg

Just how much more does this guy have interest in.

View attachment 277195

Just how much more does this guy have interest in.

upload_2019-9-2_16-7-24.jpeg

Forum List

Back