Solution to gender based bathrooms

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
We can't have guys with dicks using teenage female bathrooms and locker rooms. But were not allowed to discriminate either. I suggest we get rid of the designation male/female and replace it with the designation dick/vagina. Those with dicks, regardless of gender use one bathroom, while those with vaginas use the other.

Society either needs to grow the fuck up and combat the problem or they need several unisex bathrooms fit for one person at a time. Of course, I don't really think we need to conform to the mentally ill.. Seems illogical

1333597378165_4719534.png

Some places have already started adding 'family' restrooms.

After being married for 30 years, one wonders what the hubbub is Bub.. My wife and kids of both genders use the same bathroom..Hell, when I was a kid more than one used the toilet, or out house at the same time....

Maybe we need 3 restrooms now....

Male, Female and "Other".....

After being married for 30 years, one wonders what the hubbub is Bub.. My wife and kids of both genders use the same bathroom..Hell, when I was a kid more than one used the toilet, or out house at the same time....
Would you allow a strange man with a hard on use the same bathroom as your daughter?

Would you allow a strange man with a hard on use the same bathroom as your daughter?
I don't even like the guys with hard-ons in the same bathroom as I..

I don't even like the guys with hard-ons in the same bathroom as I..

Maybe you are patronizing the wrong bathrooms...

chuckle...

Add a dang multi sex bathroom with a lock on it and end this danged garbage................

If they have a wanker they don't belong in the girls bathroom.
If they don't have a wanker they don't belong in the boys bathroom.......

Perhaps put a ? on the bathroom sign for those confused on whether they are a boy or a girl......

This country has gone to hell...........Geesh........

"Solution to gender based bathrooms"

A 'solution' in search of a problem.

Once again the ridiculous right tries to contrive a 'controversy' where none exists.
You have no problem with dudes with dicks sharing locker rooms and bathrooms with your teenage daughters then you are the one with a serious problem.

Forum List

Back