Soon to be a thing of the past.

Is it your impression that it can't ever, ever be adjusted or amended?

Anything done by the government will make it worse than what it currently is. My way of handling my healthcare was much better and cheaper than the government imposed farce that is now hurting many working Americans.

Interesting, if not terribly original, and not an answer to the question I asked.

I answered, I said anything done by the government will make it worse.

So, another baseless opinion added to the vast collection that's the standard USMB response. Got it.

So do you think they are going to adjust or amend?

Can you think of any legislation that's been ironclad since it was first enacted?

RW opinions on USMB may etched in stone, but adults in the Real World have a tendency to review and change things. Or are you still living in a cave and lighting your cooking fire with a flint?

Anything done by the government will make it worse than what it currently is. My way of handling my healthcare was much better and cheaper than the government imposed farce that is now hurting many working Americans.

Interesting, if not terribly original, and not an answer to the question I asked.

I answered, I said anything done by the government will make it worse.

So, another baseless opinion added to the vast collection that's the standard USMB response. Got it.

So do you think they are going to adjust or amend?

Can you think of any legislation that's been ironclad since it was first enacted?

RW opinions on USMB may etched in stone, but adults in the Real World have a tendency to review and change things. Or are you still living in a cave and lighting your cooking fire with a flint?

So I said it would be changed, you agree and I am in a cave? You are pretty stupid.

Why do people want Obamacare to fail? So health insurers can get more.

They haven't even thought it through that far. It's really just "because Obama," at least among the Destroy-it-there-was-nothing-wrong-with-it-before-all-we-need-is-tort-reform-the-Republicans-are-going-to-tell-us-about-their-plan-any-year-now-blah-blah-blah believers.

It is a failure at this point.
So I said it would be changed...

What you asked was "So do you think they are going to adjust or amend?"

I agree.

Anything else?

and you slammed me, typical empty liberal. You can't help yourself.

Can't help using the generic "you" to make a point? You're right. Despite the general attitude around here, I do attempt to write well.

That is who I'm talking to, no one else but you.

I agree.

Anything else?

Can't help using the generic "you" to make a point? You're right. Despite the general attitude around here, I do attempt to write well.

Would you have felt less offended if I'd said "we" instead of "you," as in "the human species," or would I need to include non-humanoids as well?

I agree.

Anything else?

Would you have felt less offended if I'd said "we" instead of "you," as in "the human species," or would I need to include non-humanoids as well?

If you included non-humanoids, that's the only way you would be included.

I agree.

Anything else?

I'm not offended,this is all entertainment and all in fun for me. I don't take boards seriously.

Forum List

Back