Sons of Anarchy - Best Action/Drama on TV

well i am just stunned....stunned.....it was a great show....i cant believe the cliff hanger endings...all the way around.....stunned i say

Right after half-sac gets stabbed, my son walked in and I didn't want him to see that, so I turned it off.

Glad to see Winston got what was coming to him. Although I thought it was honorable the way he went out. Told his son to say nothing ever to the police and took it like a man. I almost gave him a little respect. Gemma fucked up! I wonder how she is going to get out of this one. The ATF bitch has sunk to a new low, I was hoping the Irish punk was going to strangle her. I hppe half-sac isn't dead. Zobelle a FBI informant? Doesn't seem plausable. Glad to see Otto get a little revenge, that he isn't totally blind and isn't crippled. :clap2:

Even though I missed the ending, I though the finale was weak.:(

you did miss the ending lol....and we aint telling....

prospect is dead....irish took the baby...at first you think he is going to kill the baby...but he doesnt...he makes a run for the marina....as jax and clay and the sons try to run him down....zobell lives...cause they are getting ready to go in and kill him when jax calls clay and tells him that the irish has the baby...
i cant believe you dumb ass misses the last part...duh....anyways....gemme leaves charming with the sheriff....he is patting her hand...she is on the lam....atf bitch is trying to figure out what she is gonna do...the end is zobell leaving the country...gemme leaving charming and the baby leaving on a boat....great anx by jax and clay ..they are united.

o tara is found tied to the chair....irish ties her up and leaves her..she is too scared to do anything when irish kills half sac...i wonder how that will play out....with jax

o tara is found tied to the chair....irish ties her up and leaves her..she is too scared to do anything when irish kills half sac...i wonder how that will play out....with jax

I had a feeling half-sac was going to get killed when in the previous episode they talked about his year of a prospect being up.

Kidnapping babies! That is too much for me to bear in most cases. Zobelle gets away! MAN that is the one I hoped got killed. Gemma on the run, wonder how that will play out next season.

o the baby scene was tense...but to kill a child on the air like that is a major taboo too....when gemme gets the news that the baby is gone..she will return....zobell lives ...and flew to budapest if i am not mistaken....plus the mexicans took an ass kicking guarding zobell...

The way Deadwood was cut off was a crime against art, writing, life itself.

Fucking cock suckers and *****.

*Factoid: In Western Australia the term 'you fucking ****' is considered a kind greeting in the Aboriginal community.

Last edited:
well last night was just wild.....

jax doing h....tara going nuts and trashing nursery....gemme going to visit her father who has dementia

will jax ever find abel? will tara become a biker chick? so many questions...

lasts night show reminded me of how much i missed it..

jax doing h....tara going nuts and trashing nursery....gemme going to visit her father who has dementia

I enjoyed the opener, but it had some piss poor points. I did think the part about the Black guys showing up at percisely the wrong time, then the chase and then the stand off was well too Hollywood for me. Then the Mexicans doing a drive by out of nowhere with cops everywhere firing an Uzi at a crowd and only one boy getting shot. Then a guy falling out of the car. Please!!! That part screamed of bad writing and editing. It nearly ruined the entire episode for me.

Over all the episode gets a C+. I am not ready to walk away, but if it stays this way not sure I will so religiously watch it!

Last edited:
yea and really didnt move the plot or story line on....but hey it was still a great show

other than provide a little info...irish didnt have the baby in the boat that the black guys saw

Thanks for the spoiler....I recorded it to watch this weekend.....:(

Last season the show was gettin' sappy: I expected the cast of All My Children to come ridin' in to threaten The Son's Turf.

I need to see more Carny Clowns Get Castrated, or the shows gonna lose this viewer.

Last season the show was gettin' sappy: I expected the cast of All My Children to come ridin' in to threaten The Son's Turf.

I need to see more Carny Clowns Get Castrated, or the shows gonna lose this viewer.

The Gemma rape scene was good enough for ya? Or the beating of Otto?

Forum List

Back