Songs with epic instrumental parts

Alan Stallion

Civil Rights Advocate
Dec 17, 2009
San Jose, California
This is not a thread about instrumental songs.
This is a a thread for songs that have long / epic instrumental parts, which could be a long intro to a song, a long outro, or a long bridge.

Example of epic instrumental intro...

I Will Possess Your Heart - Death Cab For Cutie

4:40 instrumental intro that just builds and builds, apropos for a stalker song.

This is a a thread for songs that have long / epic instrumental parts, which could be a long intro to a song, a long outro, or a long bridge.

4:40 instrumental intro that just builds and builds, apropos for a stalker song.

Fade to Black is probably the greatest guitar outro ever.

Papa Was A Rollin' Stone - The Temptations
{album mix}

almost four minute intro, with many other instrumental bits

{single mix}

intro still at almost two minutes

Hubby and I were just listening to The Temptations last night.

If you want brilliant guitar that slowly builds and builds until it becomes epic in the end, THIS is your song. I cant think of any song that builds as well as this one.

If you want brilliant guitar that slowly builds and builds until it becomes epic in the end, THIS is your song. I cant think of any song that builds as well as this one.

you like Jane's Addiction? they're in my top 5 favorite bands, if not my favorite ever, i'm always sad they didn't make more music over the years. Perry Farrell once blocked me on twitter, so he's an asshole like you LOL

Forum List

Back