Somewhere Villages Are Looking for Their Idiots

Minor League Baseball Team to Fans Outraged by 'Millennial Night': Come and Tell Us 'IRL'

The promotion featured avocado burgers, craft beer, nap and selfie stations, and "participation ribbons" just for showing up.

And being Millenials they played right into it and got offended. :lmao:

Who gets mad at craft beer and avocado burgers?

I LOVE avocados but they don't love me back. Unrequited love of this nature actually is outrageous and I want to know who I can see about this outrage.

Who's going to mob twitter with me??? I'm bout to demonize avocados for bullying me!!! /SJW off

Minor League Baseball Team to Fans Outraged by 'Millennial Night': Come and Tell Us 'IRL'

The promotion featured avocado burgers, craft beer, nap and selfie stations, and "participation ribbons" just for showing up.

What happened to the days of fathers initiating their eleven year old sons into manhood by forcing them to taste the steaming heart of their first buck? An all day still-hunt in ten degree January up the power line clearings used to bond fathers and sons beyond adolescence, even when no game was to be found. Nowadays its nerf gun or soft air or whatever and selfies with tamed whitetails over a latte at the giftshop--if you can even pry the little soy eaters from their game consoles and smart tablets. Guess they aptly named those devices "smart" 'cause someone in that electronic relationship has to be.

The same kind of guy who is constantly starting threads on subjects we find out are satire but he keeps thinking they are real facts. :71:

The same kind of guy who is constantly starting threads on subjects we find out are satire but he keeps thinking they are real facts. :71:

The event didn't happen? The reaction didn't happen?

The event didn't happen? The reaction didn't happen?
Denial of reality is the last refuge remaining for the Left

See my post on how to tell if you’re talking to a bot on twitter. Make an obvious joke. If they change subjects in response and don’t get the humor, it’s a bot.
Or a Leftist.

Forum List

Back