Sometimes you Have To Go On Raw Faith

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
You do that when you place your trust in God and you do that when you place your trust in a mate. sometimes you need to do that in politics. Raw faith that knowledge and ability and practice can win the day.

We have that standing before us today in a man with NO political background other then BUYING people like the Clinton's. But he has built stuff all over the world and has finished other projects that others have walked away from.

He wrote "The Art Of The Deal' and knows MORE about overseas deals and leaders then ANY current president OR S.O.S. Oama has NEVER built anything and to top it off tells you "You didn't build that". Folks, that IS a pure line of horse shit and YOU know it.

Returning WW2 vets built a country with their raw sweat and drive. American's DID build that and OTHER nations as well. The video is bad due to camera movement but the audio is PERFECT.

He made predictions FOUR YEARS AGO that you are seeing now. Democrats ARE scared because IF you hear the words YOU will know the truth. And what does the truth do? It sets YOU free and THAT is what scares them MOST.

Last edited:
He'll never get elected. The elites would pop a cap in his ass before they would ever let him rock the boat. I hope he has a good VP in mind and the nation likes the speaker of the house. :lmao:

What was President Obama referring to when he said ".......you didn't build that"?

If I didn't know better, I'd say that 214 here is all in for Trump. I wonder who he'll support the day after Trump leaves the race? Maybe Trump will be asked to stump for someone else?

Question......if you live in Maricopa County.....why didn't you attend the Trump event last week?

I have many fond memories of Donald Trump's past media appearances. But this one may be my favorite.

He is, if nothing else, extremely presidential. He's sure to bring a high level of class to the office. Enjoy.

Question:

Now that Trump is the frontrunner in the GOP race, and given that he is a proven winner who knows how to close the deal....are you expecting him to stay on top of the polls from here on out?

He's not one to relinquish a lead is he?

I have many fond memories of Donald Trump's past media appearances. But this one may be my favorite.

He is, if nothing else, extremely presidential. He's sure to bring a high level of class to the office. Enjoy.

OK, I'll say it

So what?

Forum List

Back