Sometimes u have to wade through the sewer to.. know how bad it is.. article from liberal "news" DISHONEST

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

I went to this site out of curiosity, and also because I didn't know whether conservative media was covering this story or not

So, I read about this bishop who asked to laicized, asked "pope" Francis to make him no longer a priest, which is unusual for bishops.

The only priests who do this kind of asking are those who want to get married but I am pretty sure bishops are never laicized in the CC for that reason because they are required to remain celibate to be in good standing w/ the Church.

Well, the part that is dishonest is this: The article says that the Church laicizes those ACCUSED of sexual misconduct. (There is speculation this bishop was not only guilty of moving guilty priests around but was himself an abuser of young people. He denies it. )

Why would the Church.. even the novus ordo Church which I am NOT in agreement with (understatement).. laicize priests who are not convicted but only ACCUSED of sexual misconduct?

Anyone can make an accusation. This is so ridiculous because anyone who wanted to destroy the Church would just make sure that all priests and bishops were accused and voila'... end of the Catholic Church..

Of course when it comes to ending Catholicism.. nothing beats Vatican II but anyhow..

This is not about Catholicism. It is about how the liberal media LIE to us, even in seemingly "small" things.. Those small things are not small most of the time..

And people just eat this stuff up.. not realizing it is poison. This is just one example of how DISHONEST liberal media is. I'm sure others can come up with plenty of others..

:rolleyes:

Hubbard has acknowledged covering up allegations of sexual abuse against children by priests in part to avoid scandal and protect the reputation of the diocese. He did so in a deposition for one of dozens of claims by hundreds of people who have sued the Albany diocese over sexual abuse they say they endured as children, sometimes decades ago.

When you admit to something, that is a step beyond simply being accused. Should be be removed over what he did? He should be in prison.

• Banned
Hubbard has acknowledged covering up allegations of sexual abuse against children by priests in part to avoid scandal and protect the reputation of the diocese. He did so in a deposition for one of dozens of claims by hundreds of people who have sued the Albany diocese over sexual abuse they say they endured as children, sometimes decades ago.

When you admit to something, that is a step beyond simply being accused. Should be be removed over what he did? He should be in prison.
I havnt been at this site for a couple days..

But I don't recall reading that the bishop admitted to child sex abuse?

If so, I agree w/ your point

I'd have to goback and read the article.. don't have a lot of time right now

so what are u referring to?

Read the article. It's why I quoted it in my post you replied to. You didn't actually read my reply either?

Hubbard has acknowledged covering up allegations of sexual abuse against children by priests in part to avoid scandal and protect the reputation of the diocese.

• Banned
Read the article. It's why I quoted it in my post you replied to. You didn't actually read my reply either?

Hubbard has acknowledged covering up allegations of sexual abuse against children by priests in part to avoid scandal and protect the reputation of the diocese.
oh, he admitted to covering things up

otay

well, doing things like that sounds like the legal version of Complicit

• Banned
This Pope is a Jesuit Globalist bad joke!!
I don't know what happened to the Jesuits.. probably the same thing that happens to all Catholics who go bad: Vatican II

Yes, I blame that Council for many things

I don't know what happened to the Jesuits.. probably the same thing that happens to all Catholics who go bad: Vatican II

Yes, I blame that Council for many things

French Jesuits are responsible for mucking things up.
Ever since they invented the concept of the 'Noosphere'.

Forum List

Back