Something to keep in mind if you're heading to the beach this summer.

Vinegar and water...
I use Bragg's organic vinegar for everything.
Even drink about a tablespoon in water every other day to prevent arthritis, gout and other shit....
prevents heartburn.
Thanks that's good info....I have the beginning signs of arthritis in my knees...I will look for Bragg's....[/QUOTE

No vinegar can help my knees.
Sounds like one of my brothers who shattered his right knee in a motocross race when he was 15.

And it's not sharks, algae or pick-pockets, although they all need to be respected also.
You guessed it --jellyfish, and I've been stung by one before and trust me- it is no fun. It was like 50 wasp stings on my arm all at the same time. 12 hours of extreme pain and 3 days of itching.
So be careful out there because even in the clearest water they can be very hard to see.

Did someone pee on you?

I suggest you masturbate with one

Keep your issues between you and your shrink, kid.

Vinegar and water...
I use Bragg's organic vinegar for everything.
Even drink about a tablespoon in water every other day to prevent arthritis, gout and other shit....
prevents heartburn.
Thanks that's good info....I have the beginning signs of arthritis in my knees...I will look for Bragg's....[/QUOTE

No vinegar can help my knees.
Sounds like one of my brothers who shattered his right knee in a motocross race when he was 15.

Lots of injuries over many years.

And it's not sharks, algae or pick-pockets, although they all need to be respected also.
You guessed it --jellyfish, and I've been stung by one before and trust me- it is no fun. It was like 50 wasp stings on my arm all at the same time. 12 hours of extreme pain and 3 days of itching.
So be careful out there because even in the clearest water they can be very hard to see.

Did someone pee on you?

Kinky Unc.

Folk remedy for jellyfish sting pain.

suuuure it is ;)

Forum List

Back