Something to keep in mind if you're heading to the beach this summer.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
And it's not sharks, algae or pick-pockets, although they all need to be respected also.
You guessed it --jellyfish, and I've been stung by one before and trust me- it is no fun. It was like 50 wasp stings on my arm all at the same time. 12 hours of extreme pain and 3 days of itching.
So be careful out there because even in the clearest water they can be very hard to see.

Last edited:
If you see even one get out of the water because they travel in the hundreds...

And it's not sharks, although they need to be respected also.
You guessed it --jellyfish, and I've been stung by one before and trust me- it is no fun. It was like 50 wasp stings on my arm all at the same time. 12 hours of extreme pain and 3 days of itching.
So be careful out there because even in the clearest water they can be very hard to see.

A buddy and I went camping at Chincoteague many moons ago. We rented a boat to go fishing in the bay behind the island. A few hours in, the motor died. We waited until low tide, managed to hand row to a long sandbar, and then walked the boat back to the dock. We waded through thousands of quarter-sized jellyfish to get there, wearing nothing but swimming trunks. By the time we made it, our legs were bright red. The upside? We'd caught a couple of nice sand sharks and some flounder before the engine choked out. Not to take away from your post, it just seems so many people these days make a big deal out of being in the outdoors and hype the so-called dangers one might encounter beyond their smart TV screen. it's almost as if people have forgotten they too are a natural part of nature, not silicone, pixels, concrete and couch cushions.

And it's not sharks, algae or pick-pockets, although they all need to be respected also.

Did someone pee on you?

Did someone pee on you?

Kinky Unc.

Did someone pee on you?

Meat tenderizer and aloe I believe. and ice.
( The lifeguards were saying sometimes the swelling can literally break the skin )
I heard about peeing on it sometime after, had a girlfriend who would have gotten a kick out of it. ( I was 22 living in a beach apt on Hilton Head Island SC)

Did someone pee on you?

Kinky Unc.

Folk remedy for jellyfish sting pain.

So you didnt pee on it yourself or have your girlfriend pee on it?

I was diving off the shore of Malibu CA and a Moray eel bit right through my fin just missing my foot....

images

Did someone pee on you?

I suggest you masturbate with one

Forum List

Back