Something Fishy In Gulf Waters (Missile Claims Don't Add Up)

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Ships-operating-in-Gulf-region-urged-to-take-extreme-caution-after-attack-on-two-oil-tankers_16b5186faeb_original-ratio.jpeg

Above is the single best picture that I found that shows the location of the two cargo ships, the Japanese Kokuka Courageous and Norwegian Front Altair in the Gulf of Oman at the time of the alleged attacks.

This is not about who started the incident. Like many of you, I’m with rational, decent and thinking people everywhere who are highly skeptical of any war Bolton/Pompeo and their Saudi buddies are pushing. There are many holes in the main story too which I hope to write on later.

This diary is not about the incident proper. It’s about a related thing. The subsequent claims made by US military about the Iranian missile that was fired on a US MQ-9 Reaper drone.

Two things don’t add up: The timing and the range of the alleged missile.

Something fishy in the Gulf waters (Missile claims don't add up)

Interesting....Not afraid to say it.

The bad news here is that if Daily Kooks says it, most will dismiss it out-of-hand because they're a bunch of unabashedly biased wanks.

This is what you've earned when your "news" publication is opiniontainment.

Ships-operating-in-Gulf-region-urged-to-take-extreme-caution-after-attack-on-two-oil-tankers_16b5186faeb_original-ratio.jpeg

Above is the single best picture that I found that shows the location of the two cargo ships, the Japanese Kokuka Courageous and Norwegian Front Altair in the Gulf of Oman at the time of the alleged attacks.

This is not about who started the incident. Like many of you, I’m with rational, decent and thinking people everywhere who are highly skeptical of any war Bolton/Pompeo and their Saudi buddies are pushing. There are many holes in the main story too which I hope to write on later.

This diary is not about the incident proper. It’s about a related thing. The subsequent claims made by US military about the Iranian missile that was fired on a US MQ-9 Reaper drone.

Two things don’t add up: The timing and the range of the alleged missile.

Something fishy in the Gulf waters (Missile claims don't add up)
All you have to do is look at the holes in the side of the tanker, they are round. Shaped charges leave that mark.. A mine like the people were removing match what you use to make that type of explosion. They could have fired rifles to try to set off the duds. Not much of a story there.

Forum List

Back