Confederate soldiers statue in Nashville vandalized with red paint & the phrase "They were racists"!

They weren’t necessarily racist. But they were traitors.

Democrats and their 1930’s Germany indoctrination.
You mean like Nazi Germany? Remember, the Nazi’s were all white, just like most of the Republican Party. Why do you think that is?

It’s hilarious to me that Republicans keep insisting Democrats are Nazis, when it was Republicans who ran Nazi candidates across the country.

Self-described Nazis and white supremacists are running as Republicans across the country. The GOP is terrified.

White progtards like you are Nazi like....or Fascists

You mean like Nazi Germany? Remember, the Nazi’s were all white, just like most of the Republican Party. Why do you think that is?

It’s hilarious to me that Republicans keep insisting Democrats are Nazis, when it was Republicans who ran Nazi candidates across the country.

Self-described Nazis and white supremacists are running as Republicans across the country. The GOP is terrified.
It was the Republicans in Congress who kept praising Hitler and Mussolini up to Pearl Harbor.

The democrats are neofascists who believe in censorship, segregation and usurpation of American culture all as a matter of agenda and activism.
1930’s Germany redux.

That’s because he’s an indoctrinated fool.

Let’s say it again:

He's a tool

So because you support Nazis you’re not a fool?

We will just have to agree to disagree.

The democrats are neofascists who believe in censorship, segregation and usurpation of American culture all as a matter of agenda and activism.
1930’s Germany redux.
1930s Germany...admired by Congressional Republicans up to Pearl Harbor when Hitler's allies, the Japanese attacked us.

Let’s say it again:

Say it all you want, Fascist. Nobody buys your BS

Let’s say it again:

That’s on the select few idiots you point out. You have the shoe on the wrong foot —on purpose. Totally dishonest.

Forum List

Back