Something Every American Must Hear

Robert-Byrd-KKK-Democrat.png

That photo is fake, piss drinker.

Robert Byrd was in the Klan for a very brief period over 80 years ago, as a matter of political convenience.

He expressed his regret many times.

ended slavery?

And then you changed your mind. Read history, even Kevin McCarthy got it wrong when he was stating the Gop was the Party of ABE. Nothing could be further from the truth today.

Russian shill can fuck off, seriously.

Since I'm not Russian and I don't like them interfering to elect tramp, the only reason he got elected. What would he of done without WIKILEAKS.

The GOP-hers are the party of bigoty and racism.

Yeah, that black congresscritter said yesterday that blacks, gays, hispanics ect have no place in the party unless they spew the party talking points. Talk about bigotry and racism.

there is so much more to that then what you stated. it's amazing how unforgiving a group fk these fks really are. plantation baby

Yep, the new commiecrats don't want anyone who don't share their radical vision, that news conference will make some great campaign commercials.

you are so full of crap

VRA-2016.jpg
Hey dumbass: HR. 7152. PASSAGE. -- Senate Vote #409 -- Jun 19, 1964

46 Senate Democrats, 27 Senate Republicans.

H.R. 7152. CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964. ADOPTION OF A ... -- House Vote #182 -- Jul 2, 1964

153 House Democrats, 136 House Republicans.

Push for, and signed by, Democratic President Lyndon B. Johnson.

All caught up now, piss drinker?
Oh yea, they had a majority alright. But take a look at the statistics from your links, dumbass.

The House Vote:
91 of the 126 nays were from Democrats. Only 35 of the nays were from Republicans. That link says -- straight up -- only 50% of Democrats voted Yea. While 76.4% of Republicans voted Yea.

The Senate Vote:
21 Democrat nays vs. 6 Republican nays

Democrat Yeas- 46/67 Percentage? 68.66%
Republican Yeas- 27/33 Percentage? 81.82%

Which party *really* supported this vote, again?
I'm sorry the fact that the Voting Rights Act was passed by a majority of Democrats, and by more Democrats than Republicans, makes your ass hurt, snowflake.
Lol! Yea, nice logic dumbass. Allow me to say to use your logic and state that more white people supported abolishing slavery in the USA than blacks. :thup:
I have never seen any tards argue percentages over an important vote before. This just shows your desperation to deny it was Democrats, with a little help from the Republicans, who passed civil rights legislation.

As for slavery and percentages, I can assure you that whites had more to do with abolishing slavery than blacks did.

You poor sap. Your propagandists have filled your head with the silly notion that Democrats didn't pass civil rights legislation and that it was all about the Republicans.

You tards continually demonstrate your ignorance of our history, which your propagandists absolutely depend on.

That's why you are so schizophrenic!

there was only 5 black congressman that voted yes for the civil rights bill
so using your logic with that low amount of votes black congressman sure in the hell didn't support the civil rights bill

see how ignorant you are

H.R. 7152. CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964. ADOPTION OF A ... -- House Vote #182 -- Jul 2, 1964

Oh yea, they had a majority alright. But take a look at the statistics from your links, dumbass.

The House Vote:
91 of the 126 nays were from Democrats. Only 35 of the nays were from Republicans. That link says -- straight up -- only 50% of Democrats voted Yea. While 76.4% of Republicans voted Yea.

The Senate Vote:

I'm sorry the fact that the Voting Rights Act was passed by a majority of Democrats, and by more Democrats than Republicans, makes your ass hurt, snowflake.
Lol! Yea, nice logic dumbass. Allow me to say to use your logic and state that more white people supported abolishing slavery in the USA than blacks. :thup:
I have never seen any tards argue percentages over an important vote before. This just shows your desperation to deny it was Democrats, with a little help from the Republicans, who passed civil rights legislation.

As for slavery and percentages, I can assure you that whites had more to do with abolishing slavery than blacks did.

You poor sap. Your propagandists have filled your head with the silly notion that Democrats didn't pass civil rights legislation and that it was all about the Republicans.

You tards continually demonstrate your ignorance of our history, which your propagandists absolutely depend on.

so using you logic with that low amount of votes black congressman sure in the hell didn't support the civil rights bill

see how ignorant you are
You're sounding dumber and dumber by the minute, piss drinker. :lol:

The Voting Rights Act was passed by a majority of Democrats, with help from the Republican minority. I'm sorry this keeps burning your ass, but facts are facts. I'm glad to keep repeating them to you.

Last edited:
Anyone else find it telling that we have to go back at least 5 decades to find something a political party has “done something” for the United States?

Should tell you loyal followers from both sides something...but it won’t.

Al Gore gave us the internet and Sarah Palin gave us incredible eyesight.

The House Vote:

The Senate Vote:

so using you logic with that low amount of votes black congressman sure in the hell didn't support the civil rights bill

see how ignorant you are

The Voting Rights Act was passed by a majority of Democrats, with help from the Republican minority. I'm sorry this keeps burning your ass, but facts are facts. I'm glad to keep repeating them to you.
but only 5 black congressman voted for it only 5 so black congressman they sure in the hell didn't support it with only 5 voting yes did they? using your argument

you are so full of crap

VRA-2016.jpg

The House Vote:

The Senate Vote:

Lol, what propagandists? The only source I used was your own links! Look at the numbers on your links and use a calculator. The truth is that only 50% of Democratic representatives supported the passing of the Civil Rights Act.

But, I like your pompous attitude of superiority; it reminds me of Trump. :thup:

ended slavery?
You fool, no make that ignorant fool! Maybe you should take a peek inside of a history book sometime. The founding purpose of the Republican party and the first Republican president, Abraham Lincoln was to abolish slavery in this nation and they had to fight the democratic party to do it. Even then, the Democrats created the KKK and Jim Crow to continue the fight FOR slavery and oppression under the dixiecrats up into the sixties.

Why stop the history lesson there? After the coalition of Northern Democrats and Northern Republicans passed the Civil rights act in 1964, the people in the former Rebel States eventually switched to electing Republicans when their Racist Democrats left Congress. Now in 2019 the former Rebel, Racist, KKK stronghold states are all red. The Trumpublicans are not the party of Lincoln. Neither one are really. Racism was more ingrained in both parties back then.
link?

Presidential Election of 1924
That would be this one:
522px-ElectoralCollege1924.svg.png

and now look at the south east...

upload_2019-7-16_12-57-6.png

see how ignorant you are

but only 5 black congressman voted for it only 5 so black congressman they sure in the hell didn't support it with only 5 voting yes did they? using your argument

So, 5 of the 6 voted for it...and what does that prove to you?

The following video, recorded in 1969, speaks directly to the political-ideological strategies in use this very moment by the modern Democratic Party, and it offers irrefutable proof of the source of those tactics with which we've all become too familiar over the past decade. The video is very short. Please watch it and prepare to be enlightened, and in no small way disgusted. The enemy of Western Civilization, America in particular, has been using these same tactics to destroy the nation we love for over five decades.

Shockingly enough, the communists, now evolved into postmodernists, have not changed their tactics much in all that time, and yet so many American politicians and academics would swear to us this enemy of the human race and of all civilization is nearly impossible to comprehend, let alone combat. The American Right and all other allies of preserving our great nation have attempted to face this threat with decades of divided loyalties and ever changing counter-tactics, while all along the communists have stood in rock solid solidarity, never wavering from the methods of their ultimate and unchanging goal: America's end.

The video in question actually speaks to the political/ideological strategies of the modern day conservative. The communist directive being discussed only exists in your fevered mind. People like you have a disease. A disease of the mind that causes intellectual laziness. By promoting this video you are attempting to infect more Americans. You are the enemy of Western civilization.

You know, speaking of the video, all one needs to do is replace the word fascism with communism and the word Hitler with Mao or Stalin and it would perfectly describe tactics that I have seen you use on more than one occasion.

You fool, no make that ignorant fool! Maybe you should take a peek inside of a history book sometime. The founding purpose of the Republican party and the first Republican president, Abraham Lincoln was to abolish slavery in this nation and they had to fight the democratic party to do it. Even then, the Democrats created the KKK and Jim Crow to continue the fight FOR slavery and oppression under the dixiecrats up into the sixties.

Why stop the history lesson there? After the coalition of Northern Democrats and Northern Republicans passed the Civil rights act in 1964, the people in the former Rebel States eventually switched to electing Republicans when their Racist Democrats left Congress. Now in 2019 the former Rebel, Racist, KKK stronghold states are all red. The Trumpublicans are not the party of Lincoln. Neither one are really. Racism was more ingrained in both parties back then.
link?

I don't see it, what is it I'm supposed to be looking for?

Former Rebel, Racist, KKK Democrat stronghold states. What were you wanting a link too?

Listen to this propaganda, lololol.

So listen to his logic, if you will--------------------> The South was racist, and then the big switch happened. It didn't turn red because they became MORE inclusive, they became red because they became LESS inclusive?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Really, lolololol.

So then, lets see...……...the biggest Democrat racists of that time, and feel free to chime in posters; lets start with this one--------------->

AL GORE SR! Did he become a Republican? Did his son become a Republican? Is his son now a Republican?

How about the grand old wizard of the KK, Byrd, who was the Clintons mentor in their own words! He ever become a Republican?

Strom Thurmond anyone?

What about the Democratic hero, Bull Connor?

And all these people lived far PAST the great switch which the mighty BOO-BOO talks about, and remained DEMOCRATS! And as far as George Wallace, I won't even go there!

The whole point is---------------------->as the South became MORE inclusive, it also became more red. The redder it got, the more inclusive it became, not vice-versa. And the old racists from the Democratic party? Why they stayed virtually ALL Democrats, the home of true racism!

Every person reading this post must realize-----------> people on the Left like Heir Boo-Boo, must put forth this propaganda or Black people will not be happy with their Democratic, former, slave masters. And the most PREPOSTEROUS way to do this, is lie, and tell the BIG LIE while doing it. Might as well go big if you are going to lie about something so important, correct, lololol.

And so, this fairytale poppycock was created to shift blame from them, to Republicans. Just listen to these Leftists, lol. You don't want illegal immigration because you don't like people of color, even though it has the most negative affect on Black people.

Nooooooooooooooooooo, we don't like illegal immigration because we don't like ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS gaming the system, and we do not care what damn color their skin is! Their whole talking point, is replacing the descriptor of what they actually are, to a descriptor that fits their narrative!

Do NOT allow them to create the narrative any longer. They are LIARS! They need the Black vote to win, that is exactly why when Trump was gaining with Black voters, they instantly started calling him racist!

Black America, come with us! Get a BETTER job, make more money, and when these Democratic slavemasters want to pick your pocket along with all of the rest of us, you won't like that sh** either. They offer you a handout. We offer you a hand UP!

QUOTE="BlindBoo, post: 22729420, member: 25197"]
I don't see it, what is it I'm supposed to be looking for?

Former Rebel, Racist, KKK Democrat stronghold states. What were you wanting a link too?
That doesn't show that the kkk left the dems. That's what I was asking for! hmmmm it was your point.

Nope, you interrupted with an asinine LInk? I said "Now in 2019 the former Rebel, Racist, KKK stronghold states are all red."

Nothing about the KKK leaving anyone. However, since you brought it up do you think the KKK and Neo-Nazi type Skinheads support Democrats in general?
you implied that the kkk converted with them. nope, you have no link to show that connection fk nuts. drop mic

Nope, never mentioned or implied the KKK had any part of any conversion. KKK was a descriptor for states. Did the Rebel try to convert any one, or the Racist.

Leave your toy mic on the ground.[/QUOTE]

sure right here, drop mic again.

name one thing the democrats have ever done for the USA?

name one thing the republicans have ever done for the USA?

ended slavery?

And all these people lived far PAST the great switch which the mighty BOO-BOO talks about, and remained DEMOCRATS!

Where exactly did I talk about a great switch?

people on the Left like Heir Boo-Boo, must put forth this propaganda or Black people will not be happy with their Democratic, former, slave masters. And the most PREPOSTEROUS way to do this, is lie, and tell the BIG LIE while doing it.

WTF? Why would the southern voters turned on the Democrats who stood against the Civil Rights Act? They didn't. They continued to elect them as was their right. Since those Dixiecrat's retired a lot of voters stopped supporting the Democrats as is their right. The GOP stranglehold on the south however is nothing like the one the Democrats had as Carter, Clinton, and Obama all took one or more of those states. I think the state Governments are all GOP too.

"Heir Boo-Boo"

That's funny. No. Hairi BooBoo. That fucking shit went everywhere!

link?

That would be this one:

View attachment 269602
The Coasts are overrun by communists. That's what I see.

link?

That would be this one:

View attachment 269602
The Coasts are overrun by communists. That's what I see.

Not the Gulf Coast.

Of course. No one ever considers the gulf a coast, for some strange reason.

:dunno:

now gator, name one the dems have done for a citizen? any job?
The only things the Dems have ever done for the American people are: Free stuff!! More welfare benefits and open borders for anyone - including illegals - to take up the free welfare and healthcare benefits.

Talk about being Un-American. :)

Nothing is free. Not ever. Never has been and never will be. Anyone who believes in free is a fool.

Democrats are responsible for open borders? Nonsense! Trump promised that if he were elected, he would deport 12 million illegals in 2 years! He also promised to round up millions and million this week. He also promised to build a wall that Mexico would pay for. Granted, he has not done any of these things, but I am sure that you hold him responsible for not keeping his promises!

name one thing the democrats have ever done for the USA?

name one thing the republicans have ever done for the USA?

hmmmm....Tax Reform? Ah, no that one's a fraud; Sen McConnell? No, he's a dishonest hack and ought to be locked up; donald trump? No! That was their gift to Russian and China.

Sorry, I can't think of a thing since IKE retired.

Forum List

Back