Someone please tell liberals that Muslim is NOT A race.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I'm hearing this all over the news this morning about how Trump and Carson are "racist" for their Muslim comments. I've seen it on this board from liberals (you know who you are) who call people racist for making observations about Islam and Muslims.

For the last time....someone please tell these left wing retards that neither "Muslim" or "Islam" are a RACE.

Of course...they're all so brainwashed that they can't help it. RACIST is their instant reaction to everything.

It is a given that Islam is not a race. Islam is a faith.

Someone should tell Conservatives that. I hear Conservatives wanting to exclude Muslims from the United States. They don't want Muslim immigrants and some want to "get rid of" native born Muslims.

when white americans choose Wendys over McDonalds, the left will likely declare them racists too. just like when men choose to use the mens room over women and "Confused Gender" public restrooms.

Someone should tell Conservatives that. I hear Conservatives wanting to exclude Muslims from the United States. They don't want Muslim immigrants and some want to "get rid of" native born Muslims.

Wanting to exclude Muslims from America?? No. That's unrealistic.

But do we want to get rid of extremists? Yes.

do you know what is written in the koran? have you ever read what is written in the koran ? i have and that the reason muslimes are counter to the freedoms we patriots want muslimes excluded as citizens of our hard fought for America.

if you love muslimes so damn much go live in iran. :up:

The word racist is often confused with bigot. Both racist and bigots do not have political party boundaries and can be found to one degree or another in all major political groups. The words are also misused in all parties and the general population overall.

it's not racist, it's bigoted. Muslim is not a race, us liberals have been trying to tell the right wing for years, this very thing.

and unless carlson can get a constitutional convention going and 2/3 of congress voting yea to change the constitution's NO RELIGIOUS TEST to become president, then this bogoted chatter is fruitless.

They don't want Muslim immigrants

Outrageous! Why should we resist bringing in people who are hostile to our culture, will never assimilate and will cost our government billions of dollars?

We need to bring in more! Sharia now! Death to the infidel!

it's not racist, it's bigoted. Muslim is not a race, us liberals have been trying to tell the right wing for years, this very thing.

and unless carlson can get a constitutional convention going and 2/3 of congress voting yea to change the constitution's NO RELIGIOUS TEST to become president, then this bogoted chatter is fruitless.

Ah of course....now it's "bigoted"....the new all inclusive term for any intolerance.

Although....the definition of "bigot" is one who is intolerant of those with different opinions. Go ahead...Google it. So....when a Christian supports traditional marriage or opposes abortion....and lefties go nuts criticizing them....the "bigots" are the lefties who are being intolerant of a differing opinion.

Someone please tell RW bigots that not all Muslims are terrorists, Muslims are not our enemy and none of the R candidates for prez can deport American citizens just because they're Muslim.

Ah of course....now it's "bigoted"....the new all inclusive term for any intolerance.

Although....the definition of "bigot" is one who is intolerant of those with different opinions. Go ahead...Google it. So....when a Christian supports traditional marriage or opposes abortion....and lefties go nuts criticizing them....the "bigots" are the lefties who are being intolerant of a differing opinion.
You know words can have multiple meanings and come in various academic levels. Did you ever notice how definitions are listed under the word by numbers. That is the multiple meaning proof of words having those multiple meanings. The word can be used in different ways. It is also easy to prove the academic levels. Just refer to different dictionaries and notice that some have very short and simple definitions and other dictionaries have long sophisticated and complicated definitions. That is because some are designed for elementary school children and GED grads while others are written for folks with degrees and who earn their livings in part by knowing the accurate us of language.

Last edited:
Bucs does the same word play with everything.

Here's Bucs being a dumbass

Bucs: Butterflies are attracted to Butter
Anyone who's not a dumbass: Bucs you're a fucking idiot
Bucs: Well, butter is right there in the name idiot!
Anyone who's not a dumbass: Do you know anything about fucking Butterflies?
Bucs: Have you ever heard of Horse Flies? What are they attracted to? HORSES!!! :alcoholic::banana::boobies::eusa_boohoo::eusa_dance:

Wanting to exclude Muslims from America?? No. That's unrealistic.

But do we want to get rid of extremists? Yes.

The problem is separating the extremist from the moderates and the moderates could help themselves by speaking out against the extremists....but very, very few do

Forum List

Back