someone please explain this --ahhhh--racism? [? ]

..I'm sorry---hahahhahahah
if THIS is racism--EVERYTHING is racism
hahahhahahahah
....you think THIS is racism??!! --you just proved what I've been saying--you/blacks are so obsessed with RACE, that it warps your minds
hahahahhah

I am not black. I am not obsessed with black people. I do not judge based on skin color.

THAT WOULD BE YOU.

News flash for ya, boy. We minorities are here to stay.

Deal with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
always laughs from ''you'' people ..thank you
that is not racism
..blacks will always be behind/failure [ as ''you'' people keep complaining about ]
..until blacks start listening and stop stupidshit like the above, they will always stay behind/committing higher crime rates and graduating at lower rates

Read this very slowly.

BILLYBOOM IS NOT NOW NOR HAS HE EVER BEEN BLACK.

I believe brother Boom is the only real original legal occupant of this country here.
.....does he have documentation of the lease/land grant/land ownership?? because if not, you are full of shit

As is usually the case, IM2 is correct.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I am not black. I am not obsessed with black people. I do not judge based on skin color.

THAT WOULD BE YOU.

Deal with it.

that is not racism
..blacks will always be behind/failure [ as ''you'' people keep complaining about ]
..until blacks start listening and stop stupidshit like the above, they will always stay behind/committing higher crime rates and graduating at lower rates

Read this very slowly.

I believe brother Boom is the only real original legal occupant of this country here.
.....does he have documentation of the lease/land grant/land ownership?? because if not, you are full of shit

as usual = NO proof from you people--just babble

THAT WOULD BE YOU.

Deal with it.

that is not racism

All of "the blacks" who post here are vastly more intelligent than you are.

I've asked you numerous times what your major was in college, yet you've never answered.

My opinion is that you reside within the lower rung of society in every measurable category....yet come here to judge an entire race of people.

SCUM
there has been lot's of laughs today!! thank you ..hahahahah--very enjoyable
...I don't judge...I state facts and hypothesize with those facts/etc
..so --as usual--you are wrong...you see RACISTS EVERYWHERE--your insane with it

No. I am always right about you. One more time. What did YOU major in, and did YOU graduate from college, or not?

I did not call you a racist, nor did I make a racist statement, so just stop looking even more like a dunce by avoidingdirect questions.

I questioned YOUR education because you frequently state how blacks graduate at "lower rates", which is humorous because you are clearly of well below average intelligence, and your refusal to answer such a simple question makes it obvious that you are ashamed of yourself, because you are beneath the same blacks that you are always posting about, and you know it.
I never went to school--I cooked hot dogs all day
as usual, you provide NO proof of your babbling--so YOU are the uneducated one
hahahahhahahaha-more fun for me
but I do provide proof= facts:
figure-coi-2.png

Lol...WHITE TRASH..

that is not racism

Read this very slowly.

Says "Mr. HAHAHA". WHITE TRASH.

that is not racism

Read this very slowly.

It has been proven that you are uneducated, WHITE TRASH.

ROFLMAO.

Hey harmonica,

I got a tune you can play. Sing along with me.

8-14-12-illegal-immigration.jpg

Hey harmonica,

hahha
1. very stupid
2. I'm native American
3. what does that have to do with the OP????!!!!
4. those guys did not own the land either--they stole it from other NAs
hahahahahahahah
etc
by the way--great avatar of yourself hahahahhahaha

Read this very slowly.

It has been proven that you are uneducated, WHITE TRASH.

ROFLMAO.
hahahahhahahah..more laughs from you--thank you

I like the grammatically correct [ hahaha ] phrase ''what IS you doing?'' hahahahhaha
I must be racist, because I don't see the problem
a tweet by the University of Mo---that idiots say is ''racially insensitive'''
mizzou-tweet-1572032999.png

????
.....what I see is = I don't see a white male!!..like in a lot of these commercials/etc = no white males--and the blacks/libs are upset???!!!hahahahahhahahah
..they always exclude white males
..and no white athletes
University of Missouri apologizes after tweet on diversity
The whites define themselves by occupation, the blacks by race That makes whom the racists?

I like the grammatically correct [ hahaha ] phrase ''what IS you doing?'' hahahahhaha

????
.....what I see is = I don't see a white male!!..like in a lot of these commercials/etc = no white males--and the blacks/libs are upset???!!!hahahahahhahahah
..and no white athletes
The whites define themselves by occupation, the blacks by race That makes whom the racists?

Wrong. Whites defined everybody by race when they decided to create racial classifications. Defining oneself by race is not necessarily racist, but defining oneself as superior because you are of that race is. You don't get to create a different definition of race every so you can deny the fact that you are a racist.

????
..and no white athletes

Wrong. Whites defined everybody by race when they decided to create racial classifications. Defining oneself by race is not necessarily racist, but defining oneself as superior because you are of that race is. You don't get to create a different definition of race every so you can deny the fact that you are a racist.
You are WRONG and got caught! The two blacks ARE using race in their descriptions; the whites are not. Sorry, your weak argument is out the window. You are welcome to try again next year when you get over your racial bias.

Hey harmonica,

Who was there before them?

The ancestors of living Native Americans arrived in what is now the United States at least 15,000 years ago.

Leave the United States then. And of course the brown people south of the border are part of the newcomers. I know. You had a big lunch and will take a nice rest before dinner. What are you trying to convince people? There is land. Live off it. There are people here that do. Follow their lead. they will teach you. So about 160 million of you should be living off the land. More power to you.

Hey harmonica,

Who was there before them?

The ancestors of living Native Americans arrived in what is now the United States at least 15,000 years ago.

Leave the United States then. And of course the brown people south of the border are part of the newcomers. I know. You had a big lunch and will take a nice rest before dinner. What are you trying to convince people? There is land. Live off it. There are people here that do. Follow their lead. they will teach you. So about 160 million of you should be living off the land. More power to you.

Why not have your piece of shit president sign a law like they did in 1830 and force us to leave.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back