Someone on USMB called me a liar for saying PP made profits on baby parts...

Nope. I see a stillborn infant. Maybe. Its hard to tell, exactly. Do yiou know for certain what that photo represents?
It represents a fetus isn't a mass of cells.

Did I say it was a mass of cells?

You are one of those freaks who don't pay attention, aren't you?

What EXACTLY is in that picture. Don't guess. Tell me what YOU KNOW FOR CERTAIN.
So are you now saying a fetus isn't a mass of cells? In that picture it is a killed baby. Looks burnt, you know what happens in an abortion. Just think you support that happening thousands of times a day.

You are not listening. I've never described any fetus as a mass of cells.

If you would listen....you might learn.

I think I am more hopeful for zero abortions than you are.
Then what is it?

What is a fetus?

It is a fetus.

Brilliant question.

LL, the only thing worse than than those who are killing babies and selling body parts, are those like you who derive humor from it. You are a very sick, sick man.

If babies were being killed or baby body parts being sold, I'd be very upset. Since that isn't happening.......I'll just laugh at you and your silliness.

The fetus is alive inside the mother when she goes in there.
Then is sucked apart and killed.
That is killing a live human being.
Being targeted for arms, legs, livers, brains, and so on.

Arms and legs????!!!! Thats morbid and horrible!!!

Imagine.....some 15 week old fetus can use one of those arms!

Yes they do and they suck their thumbs.
PRinc_photo_of_fetus_at_16_weeks.jpg

Slideshow: Fetal Development Month by Month
The baby's eyes can blink and the heart and blood vessels are fully formed. The baby's fingers and toes have fingerprints.

Hello, nutbag.

That is a fetus.

What week is that, by the way?

If you would bother to click on the link it tells you.
That web site is WEB M.D. and they are the ones calling it a baby.
I said fetus in a previous post.

That's wonderful. Now.....please demonstrate that the fetus in that picture was:

a) aborted
b) aborted at a PP faculty
c) chopped up and sold as body parts by PP

If you cannot......you may be going to hell with me for being such a fucking liar.
You are an idiot, I guess in that picture you see a mass of cells?

Nope. I see a stillborn infant. Maybe. Its hard to tell, exactly. Do yiou know for certain what that photo represents?

What EXACTLY is in that picture. Don't guess. Tell me what YOU KNOW FOR CERTAIN.
So are you now saying a fetus isn't a mass of cells? In that picture it is a killed baby. Looks burnt, you know what happens in an abortion. Just think you support that happening thousands of times a day.

Looks burnt? It could be a photo on an Iraqi baby that died as a result of war. No one knows where that photo came from.

Looks burnt? It could be a photo on an Iraqi baby that died as a result of war. No one knows where that photo came from.
Does it really matter to you. If you watched it being aborted, would that change your mind?

Does it really matter to you. If you watched it being aborted, would that change your mind?

Hey, she make a good point about war and killing babies. Babies who are still in the womb, as well as those already born. That is NOT the woman's personal decision.

Nutty as a fruitcake, you are.
Maybe Satan himself will let you watch those babies being chopped up for eternity. See I'm sure he doesn't like the idea of abortion. He doesn't get the chance at that soul, even though abortion is evil. Enjoy your life on earth, because your after life is gonna be hell.

There is no Satan, no God, and no hell. And like the photo, you have proof of none of the above. Strike 3, you're out.
Strike three will be on you in hell, unless you repent.

Another arrogant prick that thinks he's in a position to judge. smh...
Not judging just telling the truth. If I were judging you, I wouldn't be telling you to repent.

If I want to listen to a sermon, I'll get in my car and drive to church. I don't want a sermon from some idiot on a forum, but thanks anyway.

Maybe Satan himself will let you watch those babies being chopped up for eternity. See I'm sure he doesn't like the idea of abortion. He doesn't get the chance at that soul, even though abortion is evil. Enjoy your life on earth, because your after life is gonna be hell.

There is no Satan, no God, and no hell. And like the photo, you have proof of none of the above. Strike 3, you're out.
Strike three will be on you in hell, unless you repent.

Another arrogant prick that thinks he's in a position to judge. smh...
Not judging just telling the truth. If I were judging you, I wouldn't be telling you to repent.

If I want to listen to a sermon, I'll get in my car and drive to church. I don't want a sermon from some idiot on a forum, but thanks anyway.
Burn baby burn.

Weak. Very weak.

The letter admitted nothing of the kind. Some yahoo keyed in on the word "adjustments" and freaked out......knowing that idiots would print his phones outrage and more idiots would read it and freak out.

Please look at the ads that pepper that Washington Times website. It will give you a glimpse into what the owners of that piece of shit thinks of its readers. Dupe.
,if you believe in aborting babies, why do you care if everyone knows PP profits from the sale of baby body parts? Don't wimp out and pretend it doesn't happen, claim it proudly. Let us show actual abortions on TV. No different than filming a manicure.
You're another liar.

An embryo/fetus is not a 'baby.'

Planned Parenthood is not 'selling baby body parts.'

That you and others on the right continue to seek to propagate this lie is both sad and telling.

Weak. Very weak.

The letter admitted nothing of the kind. Some yahoo keyed in on the word "adjustments" and freaked out......knowing that idiots would print his phones outrage and more idiots would read it and freak out.

Please look at the ads that pepper that Washington Times website. It will give you a glimpse into what the owners of that piece of shit thinks of its readers. Dupe.
,if you believe in aborting babies, why do you care if everyone knows PP profits from the sale of baby body parts? Don't wimp out and pretend it doesn't happen, claim it proudly. Let us show actual abortions on TV. No different than filming a manicure.
You're another liar.

That you and others on the right continue to seek to propagate this lie is both sad and telling.
If it's not a baby. Why is the mother trying to get rid of it so she won't have to feed it?

Weak. Very weak.

You're another liar.

If it's not a baby. Why is the mother trying to get rid of it so she won't have to feed it?

Yeah! Finally an intelligent question! Thanks!

Wrong. The photo came from a link posted on this thread. It was one of 100 photographs on a website showing photographs of aborted babies.

It was a photo of one of those babies murdered by abortion, Carla. Read the entire thread.

Wrong. The photo came from a link posted on this thread. It was one of 100 photographs on a website showing photographs of aborted babies.

It was a photo of one of those babies murdered by abortion, Carla. Read the entire thread.

I understand that you'd like to believe it to be true, and after all, you did find it on the internet, an anti-abortion propaganda site, no doubt.

Those of you denying that the photos are real abortions, well, you are just like the Holocaust deniers, who can see the photos of thousands of dead bodies and pretend it didn't happen.

Those of you denying that the photos are real abortions, well, you are just like the Holocaust deniers, who can see the photos of thousands of dead bodies and pretend it didn't happen.

Nobody has denied anything. We are questioning the veracity of the information that a couple of Jesus freaks are providing. Those photos may be of abortions. It's possible. But it's also possible that they are photos of still born infants ( God......why God....why? ) or possibly victims of a violent act. They could also be abortions that were performed as part of a life saving effort.

But.....that questioning makes us JUST LIKE holocaust deniers. You are special.

I understand that you'd like to believe it to be true, and after all, you did find it on the internet, an anti-abortion propaganda site, no doubt.
Okay if the pictures are true, would it change your opinion on pp?

Hmmmmmm.

Hmmmmmm.
Would it change your opinion?

Lonelaughter is never going to answer the question. He is like a computer asked to compute the value of pi to the last digit. The brain is churning but the answer will never come.

No. Late term abortions are rare, and usually only if the life of the mother is in danger.

Forum List

Back