Someone on USMB called me a liar for saying PP made profits on baby parts...

Pete, I think your honesty is moving to the LORD and you are not confessing anything that the rest of us have not felt at times - there is no sin in righteous anger although we don't want to act in our flesh over it - God is angry with the wickedness that is happening in this country too which is why His judgment will be poured out on a day only He knows. We've all fallen short of the glory of God, we've all sinned, not one is sinless, which is why we needed a Savior and that is what Jesus Christ came for. To die on a cross and shed his blood for our sins. If you receive that and desire his forgiveness and to receive Him all of your sins are washed away and you become a new creation in Him.

As one who belongs to Him I can tell you He knows how to defend His own, protect His own and you'll never regret letting him take control of your life because when we place ourselves in His hands? We're in the very best of hands. I know the LORD loves you very much and I should tell you something that may surprise you - the intercessors who are praying for this nation? Are praying down the judgment of God and calling it forth. We're no longer asking God to hold it off, to have mercy, to put it off even another generation. No, we are now asking the LORD to send His judgment and let it fall now. That may be shocking to some people but that is what God has put on our hearts and that is how we are praying now. The time of delay is over with. We need to see God put an end to this madness.

We are kindred spirits. I am by no means a pious Christian, but that has more to do with my lack of faith in man's churches than my belief that God will show Himself again. I can't even pity the stupid bastards that reject their instinctive morality anymore. It's one thing to sin as an individual and repent at some point, but it's a whole other thing to encourage others to act like animals, reject morality and embrace collectivism rather than acknowledge the gift of life that God has provided.

America has become Sodom and Gomorrah. My family and I will run and not look back if we're called.

LL, the only thing worse than than those who are killing babies and selling body parts, are those like you who derive humor from it. You are a very sick, sick man.

If babies were being killed or baby body parts being sold, I'd be very upset. Since that isn't happening.......I'll just laugh at you and your silliness.

Then get very upset. Because they are selling the limbs, organs of murdered babies. Yes. They are.

LL, the only thing worse than than those who are killing babies and selling body parts, are those like you who derive humor from it. You are a very sick, sick man.

Psalm 36:1 says this:

To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David the servant of the LORD. The transgression of the wicked saith within my heart, that there is no fear of God before his eyes.

________
It came to me as I saw his posts - he has no fear of God at all because he is wicked. Satan has given him a false peace and security so that he won't turn and repent. If he knew he was one step away from eternity in hell he'd cry out in repentance this very second. Satan truly has this man in his clutches. Pray for him. He needs prayer.

Weeeeeeeeeee! I'm wicked!

Oh! Hiya Satan......what's shakin'?

If you know someone who is killing babies and you sit on your ass and do nothing...well, shame on you. Give me some names and I`ll deal with these people. We`re not all pussies sitting at a keyboard typing stupid shit.

PLANNED PARENTHOOD

An anonymous person on an internet message board called you a liar and you felt the need to defend yourself?

A sure sign you're taking this far too seriously. Turn off your computer, climb the stairs out of the basement, go outdoors...

I'm pretty sure it's against USMB rules to tell someone outright that they are a liar. If I'm not mistaken you can be banned for it.

But it's cool to tell them that they are wicked and in Satan's clutches.

To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David the servant of the LORD. The transgression of the wicked saith within my heart, that there is no fear of God before his eyes.

________
It came to me as I saw his posts - he has no fear of God at all because he is wicked. Satan has given him a false peace and security so that he won't turn and repent. If he knew he was one step away from eternity in hell he'd cry out in repentance this very second. Satan truly has this man in his clutches. Pray for him. He needs prayer.

Yes. You are wicked and you are going to hell. You think that is funny too? That you are headed to hell? I don't. My parents were alcoholics but it didn't stop me from letting go of bitterness, anger, resentment and calling upon Jesus Christ to become my Lord and Savior. What's your excuse?

If you know someone who is killing babies and you sit on your ass and do nothing...well, shame on you. Give me some names and I`ll deal with these people. We`re not all pussies sitting at a keyboard typing stupid shit.

PLANNED PARENTHOOD
So what are you doing about these "killings"? Large font doesn`t save any of these alleged murder victims.

If babies were being killed or baby body parts being sold, I'd be very upset. Since that isn't happening.......I'll just laugh at you and your silliness.

Then get very upset. Because they are selling the limbs, organs of murdered babies. Yes. They are.

Nope. They are providing fetal tissue for research. No limbs. No eyeballs. No penises. No intestinal tracts. Just fetal tissue.

An anonymous person on an internet message board called you a liar and you felt the need to defend yourself?

A sure sign you're taking this far too seriously. Turn off your computer, climb the stairs out of the basement, go outdoors...

I'm pretty sure it's against USMB rules to tell someone outright that they are a liar. If I'm not mistaken you can be banned for it.

No. It isn't cool. If I didn't care about you, I would tell you that you are fine. You're not fine. You are perishing. If you died tonight you'd be in hell. You need to repent of your sins, call upon the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. That is your most pressing need tonight. Are you going to do it? I am hoping with all my being that you will.

________

Yes. You are wicked and you are going to hell. You think that is funny too? That you are headed to hell? I don't. My parents were alcoholics but it didn't stop me from letting go of bitterness, anger, resentment and calling upon Jesus Christ to become my Lord and Savior. What's your excuse?

I believe that. You'd cause me to drink too if I thought I had to spend my life with you.

No. It isn't cool. If I didn't care about you, I would tell you that you are fine. You're not fine. You are perishing. If you died tonight you'd be in hell. You need to repent of your sins, call upon the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. That is your most pressing need tonight. Are you going to do it? I am hoping with all my being that you will.

Nope. I've got to clean the lint from my belly button tonight. Priorities, you know.

Nope. They are providing fetal tissue for research. No limbs. No eyeballs. No penises. No intestinal tracts. Just fetal tissue.

Does this look like fetal tissue to you?

Moderation Message:
Rules state that graphic or morbid imagery must have a USER SUPPLIED warning as demonstrated below. And the images must be LINKED but not DISPLAYED..

WARNING --- the link below contains graphic and morbid images..

http://www.100abortionphotos.com/Aborted_Baby_Pictures_Abortion_Photos/images/abortedbaby37.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So what are you doing about these "killings"? Large font doesn`t save any of these alleged murder victims.

I know this isn't directed at me but I'm standing out of the way of sociopaths that flush their genetic garbage.

Every liberal abortion is a net gain for the gene pool.

________

I believe that. You'd cause me to drink too if I thought I had to spend my life with you.

You won't. I'm planning on going to heaven. You've decided on hell. We won't be meeting in the hereafter.

abortedbaby37.jpg

Nope. Where'd you get that picture? You have them all over your house don't you? If you stare at it long enough...you can see that little guy breathing.

To support Planned Parenthood one would have to be a sociopath it seems. Because only a sociopath is totally void of a conscience. It's all about them. They are the consummate narcissist. I find it interesting that the medical field says there is no cure for the sociopath. No known medicine that can cure the person or even keep them normal. My belief is the reason there is no cure is because it isn't a physical or mental sickness. It is a sickness of the soul and spirit that has so diseased the heart with sin that it no longer "feels" compassion or remorse for anything. It is a soul that has been taken over (if you will) by Satan. There is no conscience left.

abortedbaby37.jpg

Nope. Where'd you get that picture? You have them all over your house don't you? If you stare at it long enough...you can see that little guy breathing.
Online. It's an aborted baby. What you thought was "just fetal tissue"? Is in reality? What you see in this photograph. A baby. A very tiny baby.

Forum List

Back