Someday someone is going to say...

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
..."I have to go to the moon" in a bored, defeated tone.

hqdefault.jpg

we no longer go to the moon....all about the space station getting ready to head to mars....why the hell we are in such a hurry to go to mars

..."I have to go to the moon" in a bored, defeated tone.

hqdefault.jpg

I've never "blocked" anyone and I don't believe in the practise, but I swear that gif of Cruz might drive me over the edge, I can't stand looking at his normally smarmy dripping wax-like face, but that...that cries out for an exorcism. Or I could just avoid your posts, but you're one of the few I usually agree with around here. Damn, it's all The Ugly Canadian's fault!

i am one of these people who thinks i can do the bungie jump but i cant....i shake in fear....nose bleeds are not funny

I did it once when I was a younger. Paid my $75.00 for 2 jumps. Harnessed up. Rode the crane up to 60 Ft. Jumped off. Peed on myself a little, and went home. They could keep the money for that other jump.

last time i did it....zip lining...then you could pay extra to do this short jump....25 ft....didnt seem like much from the ground....got up there and it was jumping off the empire state building....i sat down and the guide said he could not push me....as my son pushed me...off i went....i will never do that shit again...zip lining was not bad..you might consider that...hubby, son and his g/f are all climbers....well hubby is more a was climber lol

last time i did it....zip lining...then you could pay extra to do this short jump....25 ft....didnt seem like much from the ground....got up there and it was jumping off the empire state building....i sat down and the guide said he could not push me....as my son pushed me...off i went....i will never do that shit again...zip lining was not bad..you might consider that...hubby, son and his g/f are all climbers....well hubby is more a was climber lol

I won't say I will never do another stupid thing again, but I will never do that stupid thing again.

good point....i did a hot air balloon that was fun...i didnt realize how dangerous it really was...that was killer...i would do it again...

If we can, why wouldn't we go everywhere? As soon as we develop engines powerful enough to travel to another star, or IF we do, then I don't doubt there will be a waiting list of people wanting to go.

Kick the tires and light the fires.

You asked the guide to push you? lol

Forum List

Back