Some Tampa Bay Rays Players Remove LGBT Pride Logo from Uniforms, Cite Faith

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Tampa Bay Rays Players Remove LGBT Pride Logo from Uniforms, Cite Faith

Tampa Bay Rays players refused to wear the Gay Pride logo on their uniforms this weekend -- saying their religious beliefs wouldn't allow it, but also saying they accept everyone.

The players are all pitchers, and there's 5 of them -- Jason Adam, Jalen Beeks, Brooks Raley, Jeffrey Springs and Ryan Thompson. On Saturday, during the team's Pride Night celebration, they reportedly ditched the custom jerseys/hats featuring rainbow-colored lettering and instead opted for standard unis.

Unclear what fallout, if any, may come from this.

Well it did not take long for the outing to begin.

That’s what happens when you mix sports and politics.

People watch sports to escape the world and all its problems.

It's reflective of the greater culture.

The thing that was always unique about American sports were that everyone left their politics at the door.

Everyone gathered together, seated together, no matter your side, and watched the game.

This rarely happens in any other place on the planet.

The game was held for the sport, true egalitarian events...football..baseball..hockey...no matter.

When that sanctuary was violated, the SPORT died.

not wearing lgbtq logos. Call the thought police!!! ban them from baseball, I can just hear the one party state left wing loons having a fit.

Rays players don't have to wear that crap & nobody forced them to.

However Republican Gov Ron DeSantis pulled their $35 million funding because they tweeted about gun violence after the school shootings.

Trump & Republicans flew into a rage when NFL players took a knee & forced them to fire players.

Last edited:
I like to think that if I made a very nice living playing baseball, I’d keep my mouth shut and do my job.

However Republican Gov Ron DeSantis pulled their $35 million funding because they tweeted about gun violence after the school shootings.

Trump & Republicans flew into a rage when NFL players took a knee & forced them to fire players.
Florida should not be funding a baseball team. And no taking a knee isn't a big deal, but protesting the National Anthem is. Who got fired?

Oh my, pulled the welfare from millionaires? How could he?

If a team had "Christianity Appreciation Night", and those who didn't wear the cross weren't forced to, nobody would care.

For some reason, the LGBTQxpta9#@x community thinks they are entitled to being celebrated, and if you don't push them along you're full of some sort of "hatred" against them.

that's not how the world works, especially for Christianity. If you don't believe in Christainity, well, you don't HATE Christians, you just don't beleive. That's fine.

Don't just snivel here to each other. Make your voices heard. Do some homework and take the truth and facts to the source.

I sent email to [email protected]

21FE892C-5491-44E2-8093-8AF8DC121400.jpeg

Postcard.jpg

It's not hard to get to the source of insanity. I contacted AT&T after Chris Rock bragged in a Hollywood special, "In my next movie I get to kill all the whites! How cool is that!"

They dropped him from their wireless commercials on television.

Tampa Bay Rays Players Remove LGBT Pride Logo from Uniforms, Cite Faith

Tampa Bay Rays players refused to wear the Gay Pride logo on their uniforms this weekend -- saying their religious beliefs wouldn't allow it, but also saying they accept everyone.

The players are all pitchers, and there's 5 of them -- Jason Adam, Jalen Beeks, Brooks Raley, Jeffrey Springs and Ryan Thompson. On Saturday, during the team's Pride Night celebration, they reportedly ditched the custom jerseys/hats featuring rainbow-colored lettering and instead opted for standard unis.

Unclear what fallout, if any, may come from this.

Well it did not take long for the outing to begin.
See, it's not like they're saying stuff against the homos. Now you have to actively embrace it, or you're a bigot. In the NFL, these players would be suspended.

Forum List

Back