Does Anyone Watch USFL Games?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
usfl-logopng-a9ca1383e29074ef-2008349925.jpg

The USFL isn't going to last long. They don't have any following and it appears like they can't sell tickets.

I watched a few games early on....but there was absolutely no fans in the stands.
The games are boring and they don't have enough teams to be truly competitive.....so I don't see the point.

Full pad inner-team college scrimmages are more exciting.

What do you folks think?

276284010_1170848027002653_1586643196721265848_n-1000x600-3701856820.jpg

If its managed right it should last. I watched some of the games they were pretty good. They need to promote city and team loyalty to grow the fan base.

If they want to be successful they need to revert back to NFL style football of the early 80's.

Cut out the PC shit...just make it about hard nosed, traditional football.

The NFL of today is unwatchable for many reasons.

It has been a long road of incremental degrade.

View attachment 654543

The USFL isn't going to last long. They don't have any following and it appears like they can't sell tickets.

I watched a few games early on....but there was absolutely no fans in the stands.
The games are boring and they don't have enough teams to be truly competitive.....so I don't see the point.

What do you folks think?

View attachment 654544

I watched several games and did not find them boring

They have just as good of a product as the NFL but without the media hype

View attachment 654543

What do you folks think?

View attachment 654544

They dont sell any tickets because all of the games are being played in one location in I believe Alabama.
I know I'm not going to travel to Alabama to watch low grade football.

Forum List

Back