some questions about life

some questions about life

• Are you often happy about life even without a reason?

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Do you think life is a constant struggle for survival?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do you find it easy to express your feelings to other people?

• Do you think people who are unfriendly to you will work against you and become your enemy?

• Are you often dismayed by the actions of other people and their outlook on life?

• Do you think there are enemies in your life who will stop your ultimate goal(s) in life?

• Total voters

Svante

cybernetic organism
Dec 11, 2008
Ragnarök
1. Are you often happy about life even without a reason?

2. Do you think life is a constant struggle for survival?

3. Do you find it easy to express your feelings to other people?

4. Do you think people who are unfriendly to you will work against you and become your enemy?

5. Are you often dismayed by the actions of other people and are not able to grasp their outlook on life?

6. Do you think there are enemies in your life who will prevent you from attaining your ultimate goal(s) in life?

Usually, yes.

Depends on what you mean by "survival".

Actual feelings? No.

4. Do you think people who are unfriendly to you will work against you and become your enemy?

Not at all. They probably don't give a rip enough to bother with you.

5. Are you often dismayed by the actions of other people and are not able to grasp their outlook on life?

Sometimes. But, to each their own.

6. Do you think there are enemies in your life who will prevent you from attaining your ultimate goal(s) in life?

I don't think my "enemies" care enough to bother.

Sure. There is a reason, of course, but happiness or sadness if often nothing but basic brain chemistry.

Sometimes it is a struggle, but constant?

I find it hard not to, actually.

Some of them in a passive aggressive way, certainly.

Usually, yeah. But the reason I'm typically dismayed is because I DO understand their outlook on life and its toxic.

Not likely, no. Of course if one has a truly effective enemy you won't even know it, will you?

The whole "enemies" thing seems a tad overstated.

Some people I know casually simply cannot stand me.

But I doubt I rise to the level of importance in their lives as their enemy.

Perhaps we just think of the world enemy differently?

If I have an enemy (and I don't) I would set out to ruin their lives in every concievable way I could.

You'd have to shoot my dog or something equally drastic to elevate yourself to that that status.

1. yes
2. no
3. yes, but not always. Sometimes when I'm the most upset, I get quiet.
4. no.
5. yes
6. I think we all have obstacles. But the obstacles can be overcome.

Forum List

Back