Some people you'd like to see run in 2020?

For president. I think it is time to get away from the extreme liberal or conservative platform candidates and nominate someone that will keep our leadership in science and cares about education.
1. Bill Nye
2. Neil DeGrasse Tyson
3. Michio Kaku
4. Steven Chu
5. Gavin Schmidt‏t

Robert Kennedy's Grandson..

View attachment 121882

Joe Kennedy III

Congressman Joe Kennedy

No ginger will ever become president. We will see a pan-sexual Eskimo/african/hummingbird hybrid before that.

For president. I think it is time to get away from the extreme liberal or conservative platform candidates and nominate someone that will keep our leadership in science and cares about education.
1. Bill Nye
2. Neil DeGrasse Tyson
3. Michio Kaku
4. Steven Chu
5. Gavin Schmidt‏t

View attachment 121882

Joe Kennedy III

Congressman Joe Kennedy

No ginger will ever become president. We will see a pan-sexual Eskimo/african/hummingbird hybrid before that.

Thomas Jefferson was a ginger.

1. Bill Nye
2. Neil DeGrasse Tyson
3. Michio Kaku
4. Steven Chu
5. Gavin Schmidt‏t

View attachment 121882

Joe Kennedy III

Congressman Joe Kennedy

Thomas Jefferson was a ginger.

Who wisely wore the poofy wigs that were the style at the time to hide the fact.

1. Bill Nye
2. Neil DeGrasse Tyson
3. Michio Kaku
4. Steven Chu
5. Gavin Schmidt‏t

View attachment 121882

Joe Kennedy III

Congressman Joe Kennedy

John F. Kennedy was a ginger....

upload_2017-4-26_5-47-51.jpeg

1. Bill Nye
2. Neil DeGrasse Tyson
3. Michio Kaku
4. Steven Chu
5. Gavin Schmidt‏t

View attachment 121882

Joe Kennedy III

Congressman Joe Kennedy

View attachment 123387

he was a daywalker, reddish hair, lacked the pale complexion of most gingers.

1. Bill Nye
2. Neil DeGrasse Tyson
3. Michio Kaku
4. Steven Chu
5. Gavin Schmidt‏t

View attachment 121882

Joe Kennedy III

Congressman Joe Kennedy

View attachment 123387

he was a daywalker, reddish hair, lacked the pale complexion of most gingers.

Kennedy was a Irish catholic as well.. imagine having to distract from being a catholic in those days.

Anyway, just being the grandson of Robert K would get a notice...

He may need a few more elections to ripen.

1. Bill Nye
2. Neil DeGrasse Tyson
3. Michio Kaku
4. Steven Chu
5. Gavin Schmidt‏t

View attachment 121882

Joe Kennedy III

Congressman Joe Kennedy

I thought he hosted a late night comedy show.

LOL...yes he does look like Conan..lol

JOHN HICKENLOOPER!

a "fiscally conservative" "pro-business" believer in "social justice" with the best name in politics...he could win!

Rand Paul
Tulsi Gabbard
would be my choices for President
Both would limit out foreign intervention world wide.

Here's who I'd like to see run. I'd like to see all of Congress running from a herd of stampeding buffalo.

Here's my slogan for Trump's supporters in 2020: "Con me once, shame on you. Con me twice, shame on me."

Here's my slogan for Trump's supporters in 2020: "Con me once, shame on you. Con me twice, shame on me."

He has only been president for 103 days. He still has 1,278 more days until the 2020 election. What evidence do you have that Trump voters have been fooled?

He hasn't built the wall.
He hasn't abolished the Affordable Care Act.
He hasn't arrested Hillary.

Voters expect a certain amount of lying out of their elected leaders but how much lying is too much? I think he is doing an exceptional job and I didn't even vote for him.

Forum List

Back