Some people should not be allowed to live

To be honest with you, Luddly I believe they got involved with a satanic coven. Both of them look it. It is one of the rituals performed at satanic coven ceremonies. Kicking a baby around the room before they sacrifice it. Sad but true. These two just did it at home because they take those demons with them when they involve themselves in satanic activities.

What exactly do you think you know about Satanic covens? :)

I agree that some people should not be allowed to live, but sometimes I believe that taking them out can be too easy. To me, that guy should be tortured so that he will then know what he did exactly to that little precious. As for her mom, what I want to know is if she really truly did all that she could to try and stop him. If yes, she shouldn't be in jail. What should be done about her then? I don't know. :( :( :(

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

They won't live long in prison. Soon as the rest of the inmates learn what they did..they will take care of it. Not pleasantly either. Good.

Unfortunately this simply isnt true. You would like to think that there is vigilante justice being handed out in prison, but 99% of the time that isnt the case. Off the top of your head, can any of you name 3 examples of this ever happening? Can you name even one example?

Jeffry Dahmer comes to mind as someone killed in prison, but it had nothing to do with the crimes he commited. I believe it was just over an argument.

Sounds like the teenage mum was in an abusive relationship and will likely escape a lengthy jail term. As for the scumbag who stomped on the baby...hardened crims love a baby killer. Fresh meat.

I believe in the death penalty, and sometimes I believe it to be far to easy on the perp. This case would be one of those times.

Funny how if he had killed a police officer he'd be a hero to the left and they would step up their demands for ending the death penalty..

Also taking into account liberals thinking it's a fundamental right for women to kill their babies if they are an inconvenience.

I agree that some people should not be allowed to live, but sometimes I believe that taking them out can be too easy. To me, that guy should be tortured so that he will then know what he did exactly to that little precious. As for her mom, what I want to know is if she really truly did all that she could to try and stop him. If yes, she shouldn't be in jail. What should be done about her then? I don't know. :( :( :(

Holly

No, not tortured, because, after all, America does not torture.

America, however, believes in getting what you earn.

So, these bastards, let them earn their food, let them earn their bed.

12 hours of hard labor a day, labor usually performed by union people, just to kill two birds with one stone, and if they don't work, they don't eat.

If they don't work hard enough, keep them awake, preferably on a hard bed without mattress.

Ordinarily I oppose the death penalty, but my personal aversions to capital punishment do not apply to this case.

We know one of these two did it.

Either the mother is telling the truth and the boyfriend did it, or she is lying and she did it or knows who did.

Well crap.

This is where it all falls down for me.

We'll never really know for sure unless the boyfriend confesses.

And it order for me to support state sanctioned death, beyond reasonable doubt just isn't good enough...it has to be beyond ALL doubt.

Then, the execution has to come quickly, which it never does.

After a decade passes, the state is executing a different person than the one that committed the crime, in my opinion.

What do I base this on?

Personal experience. Ten years ago I would have said "Hang this M*****F***** high, then shoot his lifeless body with a howitzer, just to be sure. Collect whatever's left in an Altoids tin and throw it in a septic tank!"

Though there are times I'm all for reducing our nuclear stockpile, or executing murderers by whatever means they commiting their crimes, when calm once more and thinking again I'm reminded of the bit from the first LOTR movie where Gandalf and Frodo are talking about how Frodo said Bilbo should have killed Golum when he had the chance,

FRODO: It's a pity Bilbo didnt kill him when he had the chance

GANDALF: Pity ? It was pity that stayed Bilbo's hand. Many that live deserve death and many that die, deserve life. Can you give it to them Frodo ? Do not be too eager to deal out death and judgement Even the very wise cannot see all ends. My heart tells me that Gollum has some part to play, yet for good or ill.... before this is over. (Frodo glances back and Gollum quitely slips away) The pity of Bilbo, may rule the fate of many (Frodo turns away slightly distressed)
The Fellowship of the Ring Extended Edition Movie Script Scenes 33 to 36

We can't change the past by executing or killing people. And we have to try and remember that even out of great tragedies, great good can come from it. Without the Holocaust, would we have the modern state of Israel? The modern space age? How much technology was born in warfare? If we could go back and kill Hitler as a baby, should we? Would the Jewish people today be as strong as they are without such threats?

"Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Hate multiplies hate, violence multiplies violence, and toughness multiplies toughness in a descending spiral of destruction." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

They won't live long in prison. Soon as the rest of the inmates learn what they did..they will take care of it. Not pleasantly either. Good.

Unfortunately this simply isnt true. You would like to think that there is vigilante justice being handed out in prison, but 99% of the time that isnt the case. Off the top of your head, can any of you name 3 examples of this ever happening? Can you name even one example?

Jeffry Dahmer comes to mind as someone killed in prison, but it had nothing to do with the crimes he commited. I believe it was just over an argument.

Most heinous killers are in lock up. A couple killed in prison are:

Leslie Bailey
Richard Loeb

Most survive because security is tight, my father was injured trying to protect one inmate from another. A third inmate intervened, the attacker got a shiv, my father a cracked elbow. I remember it, he got three days off, his elbow looked like a red baseball.

(I have been to many CIs, and mental institutions, from FSP, UCI, New River, Chattahoochee*, Gulf CI, Baker CI NE Florida State Hospital, Jesup (FCI), the list goes on....)

* Some buildings that appeared in the movie remain.

Holly

Torturing the guy isn't going to help anything.

Holly

Torturing the guy isn't going to help anything.

Hi Noomi :)

I'm going to be looing into immigrating to Australia in a few years. Perhaps you could give me a few pointers, and also we could hook-up somewhere when I start coming over to check things out.

One of my goals in life is to out-live my ex father in law. He's the reason my ex is who she is.
If I didn't get out of that marriage I would have died of a stroke or heart attack.
It was that bad.

You will outlive him because you are determined to.

Melbourne. Stay away from Sydney. Come to Melbourne.

Just a quick aside Noomi. Why on earth do you still have the barbaric laws that won't let good souls enter with pets?

There is no way on the planet despite absolutely being a spectacular addition to the Aussie life will I put my beasties in quarantine for half a year.

When a few years back a fellow catahoula breeder out of Queensland wanted to get us in well hells bells you were getting all sorts of unintelligent and uneducated and individuals who couldn't even speak english into the land but alas you had to put my fine and best beasties into quarantine and I refused to come.

Why do you allow this to continue?

Forum List

Back