some one doesnt like rhiannas super bowl performance

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

everyone know blm is a scam and bunch of loosers. this hit has no business in being dragged into the super bowl. or any sport. white supremacy does not exist in this country only black supremacy. 3 percent whites do something to blacks. its that small. blacks biggest problem is themselves. time to admit it.

I didn't know she was even there. As soon as I heard they were going to play the black national anthem I didn't even pay attention to anything else. I didn't even know who is played because I can't stand the woke nfl.

I didn't know she was even there. As soon as I heard they were going to play the black national anthem I didn't even pay attention to anything else. I didn't even know who is played because I can't stand the woke nfl.

Too bad…..you missed a great game
But you really put it to the NFL

I wonder how many folks actually cared, the answer would be NONE.

my mom watched supper bowl casue she wanted too eagles get beat because they beat her team. sports will loose audience if they keep this blm racist shit up.

Forum List

Back