Some Of You Piss Me Off...

Really, you do. But since I arrived here a week or so ago, I find I am enjoying myself immensely!

Even the folks I knock heads with - you know who you are! - I have a respect for. Y'all a bunch of passionate people who have strong opinions and aren't afraid to say what you think. I like that, and I reckon I'll be sticking around for some time!

Just wanted to say that before I head off to bed. :) Yeah I'm a suck, I know, lol.

I already know we don't agree on some issues....
So i'll apologize right now in case i say something really nasty in the near future! Lol!
Sometimes things come out of my mouth before i really have time to think about it...especially if the subject really pisses me off :)

That's why God gave us "proof reading".

Also helps with grammar, punctuation and spelling.
:D

Really, you do. But since I arrived here a week or so ago, I find I am enjoying myself immensely!

Even the folks I knock heads with - you know who you are! - I have a respect for. Y'all a bunch of passionate people who have strong opinions and aren't afraid to say what you think. I like that, and I reckon I'll be sticking around for some time!

Just wanted to say that before I head off to bed. :) Yeah I'm a suck, I know, lol.

So i'll apologize right now in case i say something really nasty in the near future! Lol!
Sometimes things come out of my mouth before i really have time to think about it...especially if the subject really pisses me off :)

surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif

*gulp* Red....i see red.

Please tell me grammar, punctuation and spelling are now not a mod action that we must conform to.

:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

:scared1::scared1::scared1:

:tongue:

Last edited:

surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif

Please tell me grammar, punctuation and spelling are now not a mod action that we must conform to.

:lmao:

They'll never be able to sell enough add space to make THAT job worth the money!

Nope, the whole 'Free Speech' thingy we cherish so kind of guarantees that the Grammar Police be contained in online schools.
Proofreading ones posts prior to punching 'submit' is merely a suggestion. ;)

Although..... Truth be told syrenn, even if the GP were contracted by USMB, your name would be pretty far down their list. Kudos to you for taking advantage of whatever educational opportunities you've had, both public and private.

Last edited:

surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif

They'll never be able to sell enough add space to make THAT job worth the money!

Nope, the whole 'Free Speech' thingy we cherish so kind of guarantees that the Grammar Police be contained in online schools.

Although..... Truth be told syrenn, even if the GP were contracted by USMB, your name would be pretty far down their list. Kudos to you for taking advantage of whatever educational opportunities you've had, both public and private.

LOL... i am an offender extraordinaire in my opinion! I wont be throwing any stones a spelling errors.

I still rolled over laughing seeing it in red!

Australians...wannabe Americans the lot of them...and they can't play rugby...

Welcome to the boards, there are some real jerks around and some really really nice people also - people I describe as "good souls".

I was lucky enough to visit the Perth/Freemantle area when our carrier pulled in after an IO cruise in the early 80's. Beautiful area. LOL - beautiful women with that accent - man I fell in love about 100 times a day.

>>>>

Welcome....... :D

As for accents, its the outlandish Transylvanian accent that still turns my head. Hahahaha

surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif

Why do we need to add space, grammar nazi?

:eusa_shhh:

surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif

There are few mandatory punctuation rules., outside of those rules people can write how they want..

For example - I could have used (. or - ) in my previous post where the comma was and I would have been punctually correct in doing such. At the same time I could have used no punctuation and the sentence would still be correct...

I suppose that is why we have creative writing courses. Writing/punctuation is an art form not a conformity or formality...

Forum List

Back