Most overrated company in the world

Am about to pour myself a cup of Maxwell House.

How about Folgers??????

The fag owner of Starbucks sold outthe Sonicsin Seattleto Oklahoma City.

How about Folgers??????

I remember when I was a kid those brands had so many goofy commercials in the 80's - especially around Christmas...

Most of the Folgers or Maxwell House commercials were pretty much like "hey our coffee makes you want to fuck" or "we just got done fucking so lets have some coffee." :lol:

There were certainly sexual undertones in those 80's coffee commercials, either that or they compared drinking coffee to the adrenalin rush of fucking in a shopping cart in the middle of a public park or something..

I saw a few recently when I was transferring some old VHS tapes to digital, I remembered them because just how cheesey they actually were but now the shit is just comedy, as are most commercials from the 80's.

Commercials should have it's own thread.

How about Folgers??????

I remember when I was a kid those brands had so many goofy commercials in the 80's - especially around Christmas...

Most of the Folgers or Maxwell House commercials were pretty much like "hey our coffee makes you want to fuck" or "we just got done fucking so lets have some coffee." :lol:

There were certainly sexual undertones in those 80's coffee commercials, either that or they compared drinking coffee to the adrenalin rush of fucking in a shopping cart in the middle of a public park or something..

I saw a few recently when I was transferring some old VHS tapes to digital, I remembered them because just how cheesey they actually were but now the shit is just comedy, as are most commercials from the 80's.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tv-forum/228802-favorite-commercials.html

Starbucks joe without all of the fancy ingredients and toppings is some nasty tasting stuff at triple the price of a decent cup of coffee.

Why do people line up to buy that over priced swill?? :confused:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos

All the "sexual undertones" on TV have now been replaced with "overt sexuality" wouldn't you agree?

Seems like every popular show now is a version of "who's fucking who". :D

All the "sexual undertones" on TV have now been replaced with "overt sexuality" wouldn't you agree?

Absolutely... Now the sexuality is blunt and in your face. back then it was merely a cloaked suggestion.. :lol:

You know back in those commercials the man or woman drinking the coffee either just got some or is gong to get some,,, :lol:

Seriously look at those old ones on Youtube...

They all have those "I just got laid" grin on their faces when they look at one another then sip the coffee...

How about Folgers??????

I recall "Mrs Olsen" in the Folgers ads......................

Absolutely... Now the sexuality is blunt and in your face. back then it was merely a cloaked suggestion.. :lol:

You know back in those commercials the man or woman drinking the coffee either just got some or is gong to get some,,, :lol:

Seriously look at those old ones on Youtube...

They all have those "I just got laid" grin on their faces when they look at one another then sip the coffee...

Makes you wonder what kind of cream was in her coffee. :eusa_whistle:

Starbucks success is directly linked to the excesses of Americans that contributed greatly to get us where we are today.

But no it is all Owebama's fault in this Obamanation.

Over-roasted, over-brewed, over-priced.

Over and out.
LOL...THAT is funny!

I drink a LOT of coffee. Always have. I have NEVER, however drank a cup of Starbucks. Tasted some at a hospital once...and it was NASTY!

That's not why I have never bought any though. I do NOT do business with or put money in the pockets of people whose politics I believe are contrary to the best interest of this country. Why would I pay them to do me damage?

Hell, I can do that on my own. I gave up drinking Budweiser years ago when I found out they were donating a dollar out of every case sold to a gun control lobby.

Damn near killed me! LOL

Forum List

Back