Some of you may want to become aware of a new rule

Discussion in 'Announcements and Feedback' started by Scooter, Mar 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onedomino

onedomino SCE to AUX

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +476
    Please seek some professional help before you hurt yourself or someone else.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,776
    I would like to point out to you that the Highland Clearances had nothing to do with religion, and everything to do with modernization in the form of Clan Chiefs/landlords consolidating their land holdings to shift from sporadic sheep herding to mass agriculture.

3. Chips Rafferty

Chips Rafferty Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +75
    BLASPHEMY!! HOW DARE YOU QUESTION MY SAINTED CATHOLIC HIGHLAND ANCESTOR’S ACCOUNT OF HISTORY!!? :mad:

Try feeding that version of victor’s history to the contemporary Catholic inhabitants of the Highlands and their ethnically cleansed counterparts around the world.

Better still; try telling it to present-day Celtic and Rangers soccer supporters. See how long you last in a Celtic supporter’s pub in Scotland trying to spread that kind of Proddie propaganda!

Please try to de-programme yourself from such patent Proddie pap by punching "Catholic+Highland+Clearances" into Goggle, do some study, then come back and apologise for your racist Highland Holocaust-denying remarks! :omg:

The Highland Clearances followed the Culloden Massacre.

article

Despite your vile Holocaust denial, my point remains. Because of my ill-treated ancestry it is clear that I, the scion of Scottish Holocaust survivors, deserve special indulgence from administrators, moderators, indeed, ALL people here.

The only difference between my ethnically-cleansed ancestors, and that universally sanctified, globally protected Semitic species of perpetual victims, is degree.

I have presented more than enough proof of my historical victim-hood to justify my abhorrence of humanity hating, fundie-fascists like Oddball. Whose Presbyterian founded fundamentalism is, as far as I’m concerned, the underpinning of all my and the world’s problems. At least that MY story and I’m sticking to it. ;)

Oddball's spineless Presbyterian ancestors, who sold their obsequious souls and honour for a bowl of Pommie broth, hence the name "Souper," were to make a mockery of this solemn CATHOLIC oath,

"...for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom – for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

In other words, if Oddball can collectively blame what his rabid religion sees as sub-human unbelievers for all the evils that beset his bigoted world, why in fuck can’t I? :cool:

4. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,776
    Other than being QUITE liberal with a shared celtic ancestry that makes the eyebow raise about two inches when reading your accounting of it, I find ii completely reasonable to blame all ills that befell the scots on 8-ball.

After all, somebody's got to go down for it ......:cool:

5. roomy

roomy The Natural

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +950
    Living on the north side of Hadrians wall I am confused as to which ancestry I should claim as my own.Those pesky Romans have a lot to answer :lol: for.

6. MissileMan

MissileMan Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +226
    Et Tu Roomy? :rofl:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  7. roomy

roomy The Natural

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +950
    I assume that was off the cuff and will rep you accordingly.

8. Chips Rafferty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +75
    From the article I supplied,

I trust you aren't descended from any of these cowardly Calvinist turncoats, especially the despicable Campbells? :shock:

Being a Henderson-McDonald-Lindsay-(the Highland variety!)-Maynard (Welsh Gael) the Campbells are my mortal enemies.

THE SONS OF GLENCOE
    (Massacre, 13th Feb., 1692) As sung by MacGregor Kennedy

Ye loyal MacDonalds awaken, awaken,
    Why sleep ye sae soundly in face of the foe?
    The clouds pass away and the dawn it is breaking,
    But when shall awaken the sons of Glencoe?

Ye lay down to rest with your thoughts on the morrow,
    Nor dreamt that lives visions were melting like snow,
    But daylight has dawned on the silence of sorrow,
    And ne'er shall awaken the sons of Glencoe.

The winds howl a warning, the red lightning flashes,
    They heap on the faggots a welcome to show,
    But traitors are brooding on death o'er the ashes,
    Now cold are the hearths of the sons of Glencoe.

O dark was the omen that brought to our sheiling,
    The Black-hearted Campbell wi' treacherous smile,
    We gave them our food with a brother's own feeling,
    For when we believed there was truth in Argyle.

My clansmen strike boldly, let none of you count
    On the mercy of cowards who wrought us such woe.
    The wail of their spirits when heard on the mountain,
    Must surely awaken the sons of Glencoe.

O cruel as adders, ye struck us while sleeping,
    But vengeance shall haunt ye wherever ye go.
    Our loved ones lie murdered, no sorrow nor weeping
    Can ever awaken the sons of Glencoe

So please, Gunny, tell me that your people aren't Scots-Irish Presbyterian. Those turncoat Catholics who acted as concentration camp guards for their fellow Gaels in the infamous Ulster Plantation! :eusa_pray:

Finally,The Highland Clearances should be a sovereign lesson for all on what happens when you put your trust in capitalistic leaders.

9. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,776
    My eyes must be deceiving me. I could swear you mentioned me and "Campbell" in the same sentence without any mention of the latter being skewered by the former.:wtf:

this ought to help you out in how I feel about Clan Campbell.

http://www.geocities.com/sconemac/lamont.html

And as far as my previous comment, I did not say the Jacobite Uprising was not about religion. I said the Highland Clearances were not.

10. Chips Rafferty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +75
    Ceud Mile Failte!

Of course The Clearances, of the predominantly Catholic clans, had an economic motive.

Just as Luther’s fascistic reformation was Machiavellianly funded and run by the capitalistic German princes. The same as America’s supposed altruistic world policing and decency role is a cover for its real goal of global conquest.

But try telling that to the poor silly bastards that have died/die for the Papacy, or the paper Pope of Protestantism, down the centuries.

Religion has always played/plays a crucial role in motivating the poor mindless peons to do Massa’s materialistic bidding. More often than not, in our supposedly sophisticated “West,” each side killing their “unbelieving” foes on behalf of the same mad dog Abrahamic God.

ALL religions were founded by establishment figures to control the fearful, feeble-minded fuckwits that kept/keep these capitalistic \!/’s in clover. Anyone who tells you he is religious out of his selfless love for mankind, rather than their essentially narcissistic fear of extinction upon their death, is a fucking liar.

Religion and greed go hand in glove.

Obviously the baseless fear of their biblical bogeyman is the only thing that keeps the religious in line. The fact is, take away their genocidal Jewish god and his genitally based religion, and these frauds would fuck a queer dog on a chain in a high wind! :shock:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.