MrFritz

Sep 2, 2016
Yep, just locker room banter....

CjvCHm1XEAAx8Mh.jpg

trumptweet-large_trans++WTE8URzJVEortt55St7h5H0SgpsEyBBKQGTSmQdos-M.jpg

150729145700-06-trump-quotes-super-169.jpg

151229111131-donald-trump-blood-wherever-super-169.jpg

151229111148-donald-trump-face-super-169.jpg

He's slime, corrupt, low down and 100% criminal but his fans know it and don't care.

wont be long now .. he can talk trash on Trump TV and his bots can hump each others leg.

Trump is a whore.
Hitlery wants to turn us into a UN controlled hemisphere.
Which of the two is going to impact you and your children more?
Our children deserve the same rights this country has afforded us. It is up to us to see they get it.

Locker room talk is nothing compared to actions like getting blow jobs in the Oval Office with your wife and child sleeping upstairs eh?

The thought of Bill <with the perpetual wandering dick> having the Energizer over in the Lincoln Bedroom makes me want to bazooka barf.

Locker room talk is nothing compared to actions like getting blow jobs in the Oval Office with your wife and child sleeping upstairs eh?

The thought of Bill <with the perpetual wandering dick> having the Energizer over in the Lincoln Bedroom makes me want to bazooka barf.

As if "locker room trash" being brought up now by the fake corporate media was something new is beyond stupid for the dumbass media to concern itself with when old billie bob was well known for doing more than just talking. Anyone who believes and listens too this fake zionist media as honest to goodness real news is beyond stupid. They R pathetic.

As if "locker room trash" being brought up now by the fake corporate media was something new is beyond stupid for the dumbass media to concern itself with when old billie bob was well known for doing more than just talking. Anyone who believes and listens too this fake zionist media as honest to goodness real news is beyond stupid. They R pathetic.

I hope you are wearing your tin foil hat.

Clearly the Zionist media went back in their time machine and cloned Trump and got the cloned Donald to say all the vile garbage about women. Yep, them Jews is smart!

Clearly the Zionist media went back in their time machine and cloned Trump and got the cloned Donald to say all the vile garbage about women. Yep, them Jews is smart!

Jews are only smart because the goyim(gentiles)keep listening too and believing all their bull chit. When the goyim finally awake from their slumber the jews won't be that smart anymore. They will be shown for the smart asses that they have been for centuries. But Brother Nathanael's website can explain all of that to anyone who cares to listen to what he has to say. The Bro is a very informative and a smart fellow indeed. He knows all about the jews because at one time he was one. He knows all about the games they play.

Party on. :dance:

Jews are only smart because the goyim(gentiles)keep listening too and believing all their bull chit. When the goyim finally awake from their slumber the jews won't be that smart anymore. They will be shown for the smart asses that they have been for centuries. But Brother Nathanael's website can explain all of that to anyone who cares to listen to what he has to say. The Bro is a very informative and a smart fellow indeed. He knows all about the jews because at one time he was one. He knows all about the games they play.

Dream on.

Had Hitler not killed them off he could have taken over the world. Hitler was a very stupid and evil man.

Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average IQ of any ethnic group for which there are reliable data. They score 0.75 to 1.0 standard deviations above the general European average, corresponding to an IQ 112-115.
Natural History of Ashkenazi Intelligence - MIT
web.mit.edu/fustflum/.../AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.p...

Dream on.

Had Hitler not killed them off he could have taken over the world. Hitler was a very stupid and evil man.

Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average IQ of any ethnic group for which there are reliable data. They score 0.75 to 1.0 standard deviations above the general European average, corresponding to an IQ 112-115.
Natural History of Ashkenazi Intelligence - MIT
web.mit.edu/fustflum/.../AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.p...

The same old same old. Hitler was not a stupid or evil man. On the contrary he was a very smart intelligent man who brought his country out of a recession thanks to the chosen ones who just about ruined Germany. Go to Youtube and look for and read "The greatest story never told". One will get a different portrait and version of Hitler compared to what the chosen ones have portrayed of him.

Their so-called highest average IQ comes from the fact that they are great at being a sly and devious ethnic group. They are not smart. European gentiles are smart. The Europeans have been conned and led to believe that the chosen ones are smart. The Europeans built up Europe, not your buddies. But again one has to listen to Brother Nathanael to understand the chosen ones minds. The truth really does set one free.

Trump needs his vulgar mouth washed out with soap.

You need to read what Hitlerys security detail have to say about Hitlerys foul mouth. She needs a barrel of soap to clean her foul mouth up. But don't believe me go to Yyoutube where it will tell you all. It is obvious you do not know much about anything except how to push :bsflag: .

Trump needs his vulgar mouth washed out with soap.

You need to read what Hitlerys security detail have to say about Hitlerys foul mouth. She needs a barrel of soap to clean her foul mouth up. But don't believe me go to Yyoutube where it will tell you all. It is obvious you do not know much about anything except how to push :bsflag: .

Hearsay is often lies. We heard Trump in his own words degrade many many women.

The Secret Service has screwed up a lot and Hillary probably gave them a good dressing down and they are whining. I guess those baby men can't take having a strong woman put them in their place.

BTW, I archive all treasonous and threatening statement you CONS make against Mrs Clinton and President Obama and forward them to the FBI. For your own well being you may want to consider the fact that speech has limits. I know that you CONS are always whining, "My rights, My Rights" but YOUR rights end where the rights of others begin. The NSA knows you have been calling her Hitlery. If I were her I would put the law on you so fast your head would swim.

New Topics

Forum List

Back