Some NFL stadiums appear empth, is the boycott working?

All that happened in the third quarter when the game was still in doubt. If the fans were all headed to the rest room I wonder how long the lines were?

Pretty Long. See, the thing is a LOT of people have video camera's now with cell phones. So we don't have to put all our eggs in one basket on a picture where we can't even tell when it was taken. So why not look at other evidence.

There's a simple one that took about 5 seconds to find. Some guy at the game during the national anthem, panning around the stadium. Hmmm, packed house.

So why is there this desire to lie at all costs? Seriously we have hours and hours of tape showing DURING THE GAME they played to a packed house? Why do you feel the need to just blatantly lie and pretend it was empty? When you need to lie to make your point it actually does the opposite of that.

I thought the flat earthers were idiots trying to stick to that belief in the face of obvious evidence to the contrary, but it seems some people want to make them look like Einsteins by comparison.

Hey, maybe antiquity was right? I count only about 50 people there.

Forum List

Back