Some invisible patron saint of white maleness who places it out for me

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
should his points be considered? or should they merely be immediately shrugged off or dismissed as racist? he makes a great point. i didn't get where i am today because of my skin color. why should i be judged based on my skin color?

_______

“I do condemn them for diminishing everything I have personally accomplished, all the hard work I have done in my life, and for ascribing all the fruit I reap not to the seeds I sow but to some invisible patron saint of white maleness who places it out for me before I even arrive.” The indignant missive to his “moral superiors” then launches into a proud history of his Jewish family: His grandfather fled Poland as a teen when the Nazis invaded, doing years of hard labor in Siberia before landing in America, starting a business, and meeting Fortgang’s grandmother, who survived both a death march and concentration camp in Poland before emigrating. His father, meanwhile, worked hard and made sacrifices for years so that his young son could have a chance in the world.

“That’s the problem with calling someone out for the ‘privilege’ which you assume has defined their narrative. You don’t know what their struggles have been, what they may have gone through to be where they are,” he writes. “Assuming they’ve benefitted from ‘power systems’ or other conspiratorial imaginary institutions denies them credit for all they’ve done, things of which you may not even conceive.”

https://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-liv...le-privilege-stirs-controversy-182554683.html

i hope this stays in politics, because this is not just simply a race issue, it has strong under currents for politics and the way we view ourselves as americans and make police from capital hill or our local hills.

Could it possibly be a backdoor attempt at the reparations scam?

Start by getting enough Caucasians to feel guilty about the "privilege" of their skin color, then hit them in the wallet over it.

I simply dont care, i laugh at racists on all sides and i laugh at people who peddle stupid idea like white privledge......when most of the cultural elites who would practice it are the ones peddling this stupid notion....no white liberal guilt is fascinating

Forum List

Back